Male HQ

If you go for a massage and receive a handjob, how would you feel?

Guest Guest

If you go for a massage and receive an unexpected but very skilful handjob, how would you feel?

1) secretly satisfied and happy

2) embarrassed and ashamed

3) secretly enjoying but scared to be seen enjoying it

4) unhappy that the pure facade has been broken

5) want to touch the masseur's cock and eventually swallow his cock and cum

6) want to eventually be fucked by the masseur

7) angry, will report the masseur and massage parlour to the authorities

Your views pls.

I have had many a massage in my life. One of the most memorable one was when the masseuse was really nice, and started to very obviously tease me. He did not cover up my privates and there was a lot of constant brushing and teasing, which made me hard. I apologized for my excited state, and he said it was OK. It was a serious massage so was a little surprised this was happening. But it was all casual and fun teasing and did not progress beyond that. 

However the last massage was the one I felt most violated. I was given a massage session by a good friend at a Thai massage place. This place is quite famous in the city. However most all of the masseuses are women. I personally prefer a male masseuse because they can really apply pressure when you need it, so made sure to ask for one and at the same time requested a Thai massage.

I arrived slightly early and the place was completely deserted. A young chub, which is totally not my type came out of one of the rooms, with disheveled hair, obviously having just woke up from a nap. I was hoping against hope he was not my masseuse but alas it was not to be when he called my name and I entered the darkened room.

I was wondering why he was preparing the oil and also asked me to take off everything when I specifically asked for a Thai message. He said it was better, which at that point, I should have suspected something was fishy. The start of the session was OK, but when he got to my legs and started to focus on my butt, asshole and cock way too much, that I should have known this was not going to go well. At the same time, being a randy male that I am, and respond very easily to touch and was hard in no time. I was very surprised this was happening, but I thought nothing of it and felt that I could allow him to have a feel or so.

It was when I flipped over, that things started to get really out of hand. He started to go wild, and began to suck me off. I tried to pull myself away, and started to use his fingers to penetrate my hole as well . Thank god at that time, I had not come in a while and very quickly came into his mouth. At that point, he stopped. Whew.

I quickly dressed and left the place feeling very used, and disgusted. It was such an awful feeling that someone had used you against your wishes. Needless to say, I would never go back to the place ever again.

Edited by gerigo

7 hours ago, gerigo said:

I have had many a massage in my life. One of the most memorable one was when the masseuse was really nice, and started to very obviously tease me. He did not cover up my privates and there was a lot of constant brushing and teasing, which made me hard. I apologized for my excited state, and he said it was OK. It was a serious massage so was a little surprised this was happening. But it was all casual and fun teasing and did not progress beyond that. 

However the last massage was the one I felt most violated. I was given a massage session by a good friend at a Thai massage place. This place is quite famous in the city. However most all of the masseuses are women. I personally prefer a male masseuse because they can really apply pressure when you need it, so made sure to ask for one and at the same time requested a Thai massage.

I arrived slightly early and the place was completely deserted. A young chub, which is totally not my type came out of one of the rooms, with disheveled hair, obviously having just woke up from a nap. I was hoping against hope he was not my masseuse but alas it was not to be when he called my name and I entered the darkened room.

I was wondering why he was preparing the oil and also asked me to take off everything when I specifically asked for a Thai message. He said it was better, which at that point, I should have suspected something was fishy. The start of the session was OK, but when he got to my legs and started to focus on my butt, asshole and cock way too much, that I should have known this was not going to go well. At the same time, being a randy male that I am, and respond very easily to touch and was hard in no time. I was very surprised this was happening, but I thought nothing of it and felt that I could allow him to have a feel or so.

It was when I flipped over, that things started to get really out of hand. He started to go wild, and began to suck me off. I tried to pull myself away, and started to use his fingers to penetrate my hole as well . Thank god at that time, I had not come in a while and very quickly came into his mouth. At that point, he stopped. Whew.

I quickly dressed and left the place feeling very used, and disgusted. It was such an awful feeling that someone had used you against your wishes. Needless to say, I would never go back to the place ever again.

Oh no, he had the best of both world.  Get paid to enjoy.  

It should be common for masseur to hj or bj the person who is having massage, but it is common to ended up having fun with the masseur instead? Like you make the masseur cum etc.

15 minutes ago, Laoshep said:

1 + 5 ( only suck but not cumming for the masseur)

if everyone would want the masseur cum, he will be drained after every massage

P.S i enjoy sucking 

I have to agree, guy is different from woman. Don't think a guy can cum on every massage, no matter how fit and strong the guy is. He will be dry after serving for few customers. But if you want to suck the masseur, it is also hard for masseur not to cum?

41 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I have to agree, guy is different from woman. Don't think a guy can cum on every massage, no matter how fit and strong the guy is. He will be dry after serving for few customers. But if you want to suck the masseur, it is also hard for masseur not to cum?

I would prefer the masseur to suck me instead of a hand job, which can be done by myself.  Wonder will the masseur charges higher doing a blow job compare to hand job..?

I had fun with one masseur at O** O** before.  He gave me a few HJ, one day I was so horny I asked him whether I can suck him.  He let me blow him, and he came down my throat...

19 minutes ago, Guest Blowjob said:

I would prefer the masseur to suck me instead of a hand job, which can be done by myself.  Wonder will the masseur charges higher doing a blow job compare to hand job..?

I think charges will be different

33 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I had fun with one masseur at O** O** before.  He gave me a few HJ, one day I was so horny I asked him whether I can suck him.  He let me blow him, and he came down my throat...

If every customer like you asked if can suck him and he allowed, think he should become dry and weak after cumming few times.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

It should be common for masseur to hj or bj the person who is having massage, but it is common to ended up having fun with the masseur instead? Like you make the masseur cum etc.

Only in Bangkok then sex is automatic. Other cities like Singapore or HK or Taipei then they say must respect the masseur, only of they like you.

I also no money for massage then I go for the cheap 300B real Thai massage in the small shops. I always choose those shops with male masseur. Then I go very early afternoon or late night when few customers no need to share room. I will purposely wear the robe very loose with no underwear. The masseur will understand why I ask for male.

Most times the male masseur will tease only, press here press there near my sensitive spots. I always pretend to not care even if I got hard. If I like him,  I will tease him back by letting the robe open up exposing most of my body or open my legs wide exposing my hole. Of course they working in sex industry sure know what a gay man want.

Most times I get handjob, very few blow jobs and many times I get finger job that open up my legs let him feel the wetness inside later become full fuck job. Straights or gays see a wet warm hole in his hands, he get free fuck and tips, who not want.

35 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

If every customer like you asked if can suck him and he allowed, think he should become dry and weak after cumming few times.

But very few customers want to suck him if the place is cheap proper Thai massage.

8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Who???

i went to this place http://sabai-jai-massage.blogspot.sg b4 it was closed down.

had my best thai massage, and towards the end the masseur will slowly tease u and as u know thai massage will wear their clothes.

so i was like being stripped including my underwear till i was completely naked and he gave me the best hand job while teasing my nipple balls and hole till i cum.

after that he will clean up and help me to wear back and continue all the cracking then help me to sit up and give me the finally neck and shoulder massage.

the best thing is they never ask for tips.

Honestly id be disappointed if i got a handjob but didnt at least get a cock in my mouth.

What i love during the massage is lying on my back and waiting for the masseuse to massage my asshole. The waiting part is the most exciting. When his fingers slide across the hole, i get so turned on that i ususally end up with my hips over the bed and the the sheets on the massage bed gets crumpled from grabbing them.

11 minutes ago, btmslut said:

Honestly id be disappointed if i got a handjob but didnt at least get a cock in my mouth.

What i love during the massage is lying on my back and waiting for the masseuse to massage my asshole. The waiting part is the most exciting. When his fingers slide across the hole, i get so turned on that i ususally end up with my hips over the bed and the the sheets on the massage bed gets crumpled from grabbing them.

So shiokkk ha?

8 hours ago, bradlee said:

i went to this place http://sabai-jai-massage.blogspot.sg b4 it was closed down.

had my best thai massage, and towards the end the masseur will slowly tease u and as u know thai massage will wear their clothes.

so i was like being stripped including my underwear till i was completely naked and he gave me the best hand job while teasing my nipple balls and hole till i cum.

after that he will clean up and help me to wear back and continue all the cracking then help me to sit up and give me the finally neck and shoulder massage.

the best thing is they never ask for tips.

Do you need to give tips for extra service provided by the masseur?

On 20 September 2016 at 0:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

Sucking just to enjoy the feeling.

Most of the time I don't get to suck. I only can touch ..

On 9/19/2016 at 11:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you go for a massage and receive an unexpected but very skilful handjob, how would you feel?

Your views pls.

12 hours ago, btmslut said:

Why not get your cock in his mouth?   You paid to be serviced rather than paid to service, right?

On 9/20/2016 at 2:20 PM, Guest Guest said:

704_1731783_304386.gif

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 11:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Your views pls.

Lee-Hsien-Loong-3.jpg

I've never had a massage before haha.

I feel kinda insecure and uncomfortable if someone touch my bony body haha. 

But if that were to happen... I guess 1... and 3? :x lol 

1 minute ago, fallmerees said:

I've never had a massage before haha.

I feel kinda insecure and uncomfortable if someone touch my bony body haha. 

But if that were to happen... I guess 1... and 3? :x lol 

Is it?wait i scroll up ha to see 1 n 3 is what.lolxxx

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

Is it?wait i scroll up ha to see 1 n 3 is what.lolxxx

haha why. 3 - because obviously u want it to be discreet haha

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

So boring

Dont b discreet la.last week i went for massage at jb.blady str8 guy i should say.hahahaha.I purposely exposed out my hard dick out of my undies.he cant b bothered sia.lol

Haha I don't wanna offend people :P Unless they want me, I'd rather be discreet haha 

4 hours ago, cutejack said:

So boring

Dont b discreet la.last week i went for massage at jb.blady str8 guy i should say.hahahaha.I purposely exposed out my hard dick out of my undies.he cant b bothered sia.lol

Of course la. If a woman purposely expose her clit to you you also can't be bothered right

Guest China model experience

I used to go for a lot of massages by guys only. Almost without exception I cum either by Hj or Bj or body to body massage or in between his thighs. I don't tip them for the extras Bec I never asked for it and they always voluntarily do the extra. 

The best was when I went to one in Malaysia ( now closed down) and a really good looking China Chinese guy was the only one in the shop and he gave me a fantastic body to body massage and of course we both came in the hour and he then bathe me clean. When chatting with him I found out that he worked as a model in China... No wonder he was so good looking with a heavenly hard body. His cock was average size but rock solid!

I went to one in amk recently. The Masseur is stocky looking in his mid 40s. He must have liked me Bec when he was massaging me he wld brush his cock against me, again and again. I didn't respond to him Bec I wanted a good massage first and he was good with massage. He then massaged my legs and his fingers wld tease my ass crack. I am very sensitive there and was soon moving my ass about moaning softly and responding to his finger movements. He then put on a finger glove and started giving me prostate massage and I was like at the edge of the bed constantly moaning even louder. He then stopped and went to his drawer to take something. Pretty soon I heard a battery vibrating sound and felt something vibrating on my ass. I Thot it was a vibrator and so I just responded to it accordingly and enjoyed the extra sensation I was feeling. Then I felt something slipped inside my ass and it was vibrating inside my ass. I got scared and yet didn't want to sensation to stop...in my weak voice I ask him what he was doing. He just laughed and said just enjoyed. I came like a fountain and the sensation was incredible! He then asked me to stay still so he could take them out! Till today I didn't see and I don't know what he put inside my ass. I think they were like vibrating buckets tied to a string and he pulled out one by one....

has anyone tried?

• Guest locked this topic