Male HQ

If you go for a massage and receive a handjob, how would you feel?

Guest Guest

7 hours ago, Guest China model experience said:

I used to go for a lot of massages by guys only. Almost without exception I cum either by Hj or Bj or body to body massage or in between his thighs. I don't tip them for the extras Bec I never asked for it and they always voluntarily do the extra. 

The best was when I went to one in Malaysia ( now closed down) and a really good looking China Chinese guy was the only one in the shop and he gave me a fantastic body to body massage and of course we both came in the hour and he then bathe me clean. When chatting with him I found out that he worked as a model in China... No wonder he was so good looking with a heavenly hard body. His cock was average size but rock solid!

6 hours ago, Guest Ass job said:

I went to one in amk recently. The Masseur is stocky looking in his mid 40s. He must have liked me Bec when he was massaging me he wld brush his cock against me, again and again. I didn't respond to him Bec I wanted a good massage first and he was good with massage. He then massaged my legs and his fingers wld tease my ass crack. I am very sensitive there and was soon moving my ass about moaning softly and responding to his finger movements. He then put on a finger glove and started giving me prostate massage and I was like at the edge of the bed constantly moaning even louder. He then stopped and went to his drawer to take something. Pretty soon I heard a battery vibrating sound and felt something vibrating on my ass. I Thot it was a vibrator and so I just responded to it accordingly and enjoyed the extra sensation I was feeling. Then I felt something slipped inside my ass and it was vibrating inside my ass. I got scared and yet didn't want to sensation to stop...in my weak voice I ask him what he was doing. He just laughed and said just enjoyed. I came like a fountain and the sensation was incredible! He then asked me to stay still so he could take them out! Till today I didn't see and I don't know what he put inside my ass. I think they were like vibrating buckets tied to a string and he pulled out one by one....

has anyone tried?

The above shares the same IP Address.

He is also the person who post in another topic "I Think Its A Sin"

Believe at your own risk. Just enjoy to story.

I would feel very lucky if I get a happy ending after my massage.

Once, in Vietnam, I went for a massage.  The masseur tried to give me a happy ending, but I was not in the mood, so I declined.  I think he was just doing it to get a good tip from me.  But I was just not in the mood that day. 

On Wednesday, September 21, 2016 at 9:23 PM, Guest service said:

Why not get your cock in his mouth?   You paid to be serviced rather than paid to service, right?

To each his own. I prefer to suck a nice hard cock and be fucked. Thats my idea of the best happy ending. Hjs... well most times i get soft mid way.

2 hours ago, btmslut said:

To each his own. I prefer to suck a nice hard cock and be fucked. Thats my idea of the best happy ending. Hjs... well most times i get soft mid way.

You mean you like to suck the masseur cock and get fuck by the masseur?

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have done that before.  And the masseur enjoyed it.  Yes, I have been very lucky.

It happened once more, but after that I have not seen him in that massage joint again.

It was good while it lasted.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Yup! And its a real big bonus if he shoots his cream all over me. Most wont as they will need to perform for the next customer.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

A lot of Singaporean gays like to act pure.

They like to be jerked off by the masseur, but pretend to feel violated thereafter. Lol

Yeah loh, must act pure so that the masseur  thinks that he's the  who gained then he'll not ask for tips later. If he's not interested then never mind. I don't like those who only sex for money.

3 hours ago, btmslut said:

Yup! And its a real big bonus if he shoots his cream all over me. Most wont as they will need to perform for the next customer.

How many masseur would fuck their customer? And if he fuck the customer and don't shoot his sperm due to need to perform for next customer, wonder how he manage to control it? How to fuck without cumming?

• 9 months later...
On 19/09/2016 at 11:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you go for a massage and receive an unexpected but very skilful handjob, how would you feel?

1) secretly satisfied and happy

2) embarrassed and ashamed

3) secretly enjoying but scared to be seen enjoying it

4) unhappy that the pure facade has been broken

5) want to touch the masseur's cock and eventually swallow his cock and cum

6) want to eventually be fucked by the masseur

7) angry, will report the masseur and massage parlour to the authorities

Your views pls.

My type 1 3 5 6

Not my type 2 4 7

My type but nothing 7

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest concern

That is just a few mins of impulse of getting hj after massage.I mean you want it too.It definately feel abit embarassing aftermath,at the same time feeling gd.Its a wierd combination,so i concentrate more on body relief more than hj.

On 7/25/2017 at 9:18 PM, iceman76 said:

fuck the masseur if he is cute..lolx..

Yeah this option for me too ~

It's #1 and perhaps #5 (touch but not suck...dunno him well enough)

Actually, that is how my curiosity about m2m started.  But it didn't happen all at once.  I allowed it to progress to a HJ.  So I wouldn't say, I felt offended.

It was at a straight massage joint at a local shopping centre.  Only had one small room, no lock.  Opted for a deep tissue oil massage.  He suggested I strip naked. He said it was better for him. Not unusual as I had massages before.  Very professional, covered me with a towel always. Very strong, good technique. Decided to get a package and requested for him each time I returned. I completed  the first 5 massage package, and decided to take up a renewal.  All this time, very professional.

A start of my second package, the professional standards seemed to fall. The towel coverage started to be haphazard. I also noticed that he started to move closer to my privates as he massaged my thighs. When I turned around, and my dick flopped to one side, instead of moving it to the side using the towel (as he always did previously), he used his bare fingers. I noticed he squeezed it a little as he moved it to the side. It felt pleasurable. I had never been touched by a guy until then. Nothing more happened until the next appointment. 

I went for my next appointment with a bit of anticipation.  This time as I turned around, I spotted a semi.  I kind of apologised, he said no worries.  This time he gave me a HJ.  Felt really good. Wanted to return the favour, but didn't know the etiquette, so I refrained from doing so.  Didn't get to as he was posted to another outlet without massage rooms.

Still not sure if it is okay to reciprocate.  Especially if they are fully dressed.

Edited by nate42

• Guest locked this topic