Male HQ

Are you Rich enough to call yourself a SHOPAHOLIC ?

Guest 2606

58 minutes ago, fab said:

This one.

演技烂

没内涵

语言差

外表俗气

都不是问题

糟糕的是还要

自称阿姐

满口粗话

摆架子

中伤同事

????? Rui en?

18 minutes ago, Guest Ka soh said:

????? Rui en?

家嫂,

Buien

演技好

有内涵

语言好

外表还好

不屑阿姐头衔

偶尔英语粗话

不摆架子

不中伤同事

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Ah ji ah jor
4 hours ago, fab said:

家嫂,

Buien

演技好

有内涵

语言好

外表还好

不屑阿姐头衔

偶尔英语粗话

不摆架子

不中伤同事

Auntie kym? 想不到其他人了

Guest Poisoned by brand name
26 minutes ago, nixorn said:

This local one super rich....branded handbags every colour....wardrobe like a shop itself. 

Uniqely sg. Be proud. It's the only hermes museum in the world. It houses more bags than all the hermes worldwide shopfronts combined. Together, their bags are worth more than her bungalow.

Guest Blame yourself.

Let's look at the whole perspective' she is one of the best example of what is very wrong with Singapore for a while. As long as you are well connected to those in power and business, life is all rosy and cushy while the masses of honest hardworking population have to scrape through months and possibly years just to afford.  not even one tenth of one of her bags. Rather than blame her, the people should blame themselves for being exploited so grossly by the businessmen in cahoots with their political friends through the bad and unfair system in the economy. 

Call her what you may but she is living the life she wants whereas many in Singapore do not even know how to fight for a better life. 

Rather than get mad and green eye for an unfair life, get organized to get even first. 

• Guest locked this topic