Male HQ

Sex with bodybuilder

ild2022

8 minutes ago, repressednerd said:

If he wakes up when he feels the warm cum, I can’t get away anymore. A lot of guys like to cum on my face or body but don’t want me to cum on them anyway :/

Im quite the opposite of a body builder, im a boulder. But i dont mind bottoms cumming  on me

57 minutes ago, geizershow said:

Im quite the opposite of a body builder, im a boulder. But i dont mind bottoms cumming  on me

Whats a boulder? 

On 6/11/2018 at 9:09 PM, repressednerd said:

Met a bodybuilder at TMC a long while ago who apparently goes to the gym everyday. Really hard muscle worth squeezing and massaging.

I wanted to just cum at his body and go, but he was so strong that he pinned me down so that I will not cum and run away. I sneaked away after he cummed and fell asleep.

Intro me. I wan play with him with u

14 hours ago, tyan said:

Does bodybuilder has a smell?

Body size n smell r mutually exclusive.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Smell of olive oil.  You become breathless if stand too close to a bodybuilder.

As long as it is not coconut smell 

On 6/16/2018 at 9:28 AM, repressednerd said:

If he wakes up when he feels the warm cum, I can’t get away anymore. A lot of guys like to cum on my face or body but don’t want me to cum on them anyway :/

When he cum on you he will feel like hes dominating you. Others dont like you to cum on them cause they dont like the feeling of being dominated. Its like an animal, they pee on this land means they dominate this land and belongs to them.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 6:03 PM, Andrew1212 said:

I tried 2 times. Really juicy. 

1st time we met he wants massage after workout.

Near his competition.

He lied on sauna room floor and I massage him with baby oil. With his underwear. Then he stim I remove his underwear. His back so nice to worship. So much meat and muscle.

Then he turn over chest not so nice rub cuz lie down. I bring him go shower outside. He stand up chest big like groping my own ass.

I sick for him. He didn't wanna cum for me. Just enjoy his body being worship. Climax he jerk me off while we French kiss under running shower. He hug me tight with his muscular arms. Rub his biceps and delts.he flex delts for me touch. Walao so hot his muscle.

wow this is hot!!!!

23 hours ago, Andrew1212 said:

He lie down chest flatter. He stand up chest bulge up so big. So delicious to rub and squeeze and lick and suck. Nice cock shape to suck also

oh my that sounds so heavenly. nice thick chests to rub, squeeze, lick and suck! bonus nice cock to suck too, lucky u!!!

btw normally what do u guys do when the guy u fun with have nice chests, biceps n cock? seems like always targetting the nipples and cock mostly, as some of them dun like other actions being performed on them like licking their muscles etc.

Edited by boy20s

3 minutes ago, boy20s said:

oh my that sounds so heavenly. nice thick chests to rub, squeeze, lick and suck! bonus nice cock to suck too, lucky u!!!

btw normally what do u guys do when the guy u fun with have nice chests, biceps n cock? seems like always targetting the nipples and cock mostly, as some of them dun like other actions being performed on them like licking their muscles etc.

Bodybuilders like their muscles to be massaged, not being licked.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 7/16/2018 at 9:31 PM, boy20s said:

U need to play by rythm and reaction

On 7/16/2018 at 9:31 PM, boy20s said:

I know right. Especially the climax, I signal him to jerk me off, his hands grabbing and jerking my cock. and I open mouth to French kiss him, he really did it and obey. I cummed while squeezing his pecs with left hand, right hand behind his back on his muscular delta and shoulder, and tongue rolling with his.. all this simultaneously. Bestday eva

Edited by Andrew1212

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/3/2018 at 7:35 PM, Saltpepper said:

I enjoy sex with bodybuilder.

I don't really judge their size or stamina. Probably because I enjoy the pleasure of sucking their nipples and dick, going rough on their muscles abit. I love worshipping muscles.

U got regular bodybuilder playmate?

8 hours ago, gymbig said:

Sex with bodybuilders is more than the size of their dicks. The main thing is fondling their torso. Do you agree? 

No.  Sex is more than size, be it of dicks or muscles.

Edited by Steve5380

i have buddies who are bodybuilder types, (btw noone is a bodybuilder all the time, depends whether they are in season and competing)

my own experience is psychological then physical. it is not everyday i am faced with a physical specimen bigger than myself in size, all decked out in muscle, so there is an element of fetishism there. 

intimacy with a bodybuilder is also different, not as flexible as most people, but their sheer heft and size is incredible, especially if you get turned on by hugging.

two out of the three bodybuilder guys have normal sized cocks, so i dont think there is a correlation, maybe just the muscular thighs and hips makes the cock look smaller, thats all. 

but essentially, they are still human, with emotions and needs - so i do remind myself to see them as more than a sex fetish. mutual areas of enjoyment still cannot (and don't need) to be denied, they like to be worshipped and i do a good job at worshipping them and their hard work.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

4 minutes ago, tomcat said:

i have buddies who are bodybuilder types, (btw noone is a bodybuilder all the time, depends whether they are in season and competing)

my own experience is psychological then physical. it is not everyday i am faced with a physical specimen bigger than myself in size, all decked out in muscle, so there is an element of fetishism there. 

intimacy with a bodybuilder is also different, not as flexible as most people, but their sheer heft and size is incredible, especially if you get turned on by hugging.

two out of the three bodybuilder guys have normal sized cocks, so i dont think there is a correlation, maybe just the muscular thighs and hips makes the cock look smaller, thats all. 

but essentially, they are still human, with emotions and needs - so i do remind myself to see them as more than a sex fetish. mutual areas of enjoyment still cannot (and don't need) to be denied, they like to be worshipped and i do a good job at worshipping them and their hard work.

I feel breathless when getting up close with a bodybuilder as if he has taken up all the oxygen in me. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

• G_M locked this topic