Male HQ

All kinds of ungrateful People in the News / Social Media (compiled)

Guest Guest

What would you do if this happens to you.

The NUS student is a Senior Consultant and married now. Was a Dentist, but need some one to his Dental Sponsorship Surety of $300,000.

Such surety bond gurantors, should the dentist defaults bond, can land his uncle in jail etc.

He completed, got married...now condems his blood Uncle for being Gay in his facebook...and rants he was shameful to have such uncle.

How can such heartless beings lives in Singpore, and now in private practice, married with a lawyer !!!!

Heartless right ???

Guest they have karma

All kinds of ingrateful beings ...see here too :

http://www.stomp.com.sg/singapore-seen/singapore/student-ashamed-of-his-beer-aunty-mother-her-money-came-from-low-class-old

Uni student ashamed of his 'beer aunty' mother: 'Her money came from low-class, old and despo drunkards'

Posted on 23 September 2016 | 13,660 views | 31 comments
  • beermain.jpg?itok=JrbmYoP_
  • screenhunter_160_sep._23_10.50.jpg?itok=
  • screenhunter_162_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=
  • screenhunter_164_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=
  • screenhunter_165_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=
  • screenhunter_166_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=

• beermain.jpg?itok=AA6g_t72
  • screenhunter_160_sep._23_10.50.jpg?itok=ltW6s2R-
  • screenhunter_162_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=qPEKdSHF
  • screenhunter_164_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=lD3BWKuf
  • screenhunter_165_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=_d2Ym_pe
  • screenhunter_166_sep._23_10.51.jpg?itok=vG9HD6PB

A university student's confession about being ashamed of his own mother on the NUSWhispers Facebook page has drawn criticism from irate netizens.

The National University of Singapore (NUS) student wrote about how his girlfriend wants to meet his family but he is reluctant for her to do so.

See also: NUS student shares dilemma over rich guy chasing her and BF who's in NS -- but did not expect it to blow up in her face

He said, "The truth is I'm afraid to let her know that I have a mother who works as a beer aunty. When I was young, the people around me would say nasty remarks about my mother and make me feel inferior."

Adding that this was why he studied hard to end up in NUS, he said that he felt that her money was 'dirty'.

"These money came from low-class, old and despo drunkards who touched her hands.

"Ironically, it is these money that funded my university education.

"One of the shame and humiliation which cannot be erased from my life."

The student also said he has been lying that his mother is a busy businesswoman instead and is afraid that his girlfriend, who is from 'upper class society', might leave him upon learning the truth.

He ended his post by saying, "What have I done in my previous life to deserve a shameful mother!"

The confession has drawn flak, with the top comment in the thread being, "Your mum shouldn't have sold beer. she should have sold you when you were born."

• G_M changed the title to All kinds of ungrateful People in the News / Social Media (compiled)

Lots of ungrateful ingrates. Many fear no karma. what goes around, comes around.

Many can be very pious, praising GOD...etc...outright cheating others, and hurting others....No one can judge them...only till the last day when eyes about to close, or will never close

then they will have to pay back.

It is easy to jump in and conclude that the abovementioned are ungrateful. However, in hindsight, they could be suffering from the fear of non-acceptance and non-belonging. Most of us are driven by deeper set values which are not always evident to ourselves. It is always more important to understand what are the values that drive us to commit certain actions, even if those actions could be wrong. Only when we come to terms with our inner fears will we be able to move on. 

I hope the abovementioned will be able to discover their fears and learn to move on from there.

• Guest locked this topic