Male HQ

Members with Multiple Nicks

Guest AAA

Dear G_M,

i am seeking on the above subject.

i just wish to know why r some members being banned using multiple while some r not. One good example is @lovehandle aka @luvhandle aka @Since u r here. He will use one nick to post and another nick to self likes. Within 2-3 months his self likes exceeded 1k. Where in this world would a writer self likes his own posting and this will encourage others to create multiple which happen to few members being caught.

Thank you for ur time.

9 minutes ago, Guest AAA said:

Dear G_M,

i am seeking on the above subject.

i just wish to know why r some members being banned using multiple while some r not. One good example is @lovehandle aka @luvhandle aka @Since u r here. He will use one nick to post and another nick to self likes. Within 2-3 months his self likes exceeded 1k. Where in this world would a writer self likes his own posting and this will encourage others to create multiple which happen to few members being caught.

Thank you for ur time.

Exactly !

There's nothing in the BW guidelines that says one may only have a single registered account, so I'm not sure where you got the idea that a particular user is being banned across multiple accounts for simply owning (or using) them.

We're also not going to meddle with affairs, like the one you've mentioned, that is only at best for one's aesthetic appeal on this online platform... that is if there is even any.

I hope this helps clarify things for you. Thread closed.

• Guest locked this topic

Why is this one person with multiple nicks so protected by the mods, to the extent that anyone talking about him will get the post removed? Members and Guests alike already know his stupid reasons for having multiple nicks and that is for nothing more than self-like purposes. Why he so special that moderators go out of the way to defend and fight for him? Is he some kind of white shit from PAP? Never mind, the more he gets protected like some kind of elites with special privileges, the more we will all bash him up.  

Go ahead. Lock this thread. Throw it into the flaming room. Delete this off. Because the game starts immediately after that.

Nobody's protecting anyone here. If anything, we just don't want posts/threads like these to clutter the main forum. You can start your damn game in the flaming room.

Do it anywhere else, and we're going to start the game on you. Thread closed.

• Guest locked this topic

Didn't you read the pinned post "Disruptive Posts Removal" where did it read Protect @lovehandle Hello! open your eyes can?

I don't give a fucking hoot on how you want to spam / troll @lovehandle and his other nicks. Just not in the Main forum and in others discussion.

You want to hoot him left, right or center in the Flaming room, by all means. But if you are going to disrupt any of the discussion topic in the Main Forum, That I won't allow.  

That is the same reason why guest post by Power Tongue and Peh XinYi is also disallowed because these idiots always cause the whole topic to become a fight.

I hope I had made this point very clear.  

So please go and fuck all you want in the Flaming room and leave the Main forum alone.