Male HQ

Strip poker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To: All,

There will be a strip poker game at  Porcelain Hotel, near to Chinatown Mrt and Chinatown Point on 30 Dec 2016, Friday  from 6 pm onwards.  You can pm me your details like your name, age, stat, email address and contact number.  The age group preferred would be from 21 - 35 years old.  If interested, please pm me the information.  The rules of the games are as follows:

The person would have 3 pieces of clothing -  shirt, shorts and underwear to begin with.  If he loses, he needs to strip a piece of clothing (starting with shirt), if he loses again, then he needs to remove his shorts and if he loses again, he needs to remove his underwear.  If he loses when he is naked, he needs to maintain erection. If he loses yet again, he needs to jerk off till you cum.  However, I have come up with another penalty.  He can choose to be jerked off by the winner if he is willing to.  Thus, there are 2 penalties, to jerk off yourself or be jerked off by winner. 

Lastly, do give me the time that I am expecting you and I hope you guys can come early like 4 pm.  We will start the game once we have around 4 people

Please note that drugs are strictly not allowed

There will be a strip poker game at  Porcelain Hotel, near to Chinatown Mrt and Chinatown Point on 30 Dec 2016, Friday  from 6 pm onwards.  You can pm me your details like your name, age, stat, email address and contact number.  The age group preferred would be from 21 - 35 years old.  If interested, please pm me the information.  The rules of the games are as follows:

The person would have 3 pieces of clothing -  shirt, shorts and underwear to begin with.  If he loses, he needs to strip a piece of clothing (starting with shirt), if he loses again, then he needs to remove his shorts and if he loses again, he needs to remove his underwear.  If he loses when he is naked, he needs to maintain erection. If he loses yet again, he needs to jerk off till you cum.  However, I have come up with another penalty.  He can choose to be jerked off by the winner if he is willing to.  Thus, there are 2 penalties, to jerk off yourself or be jerked off by winner. 

Lastly, do give me the time that I am expecting you and I hope you guys can come early like 4 pm.  We will start the game once we have around 4 people

There will be a strip poker game at  Porcelain Hotel, near to Chinatown Mrt and Chinatown Point on 30 Dec 2016, Friday  from 6 pm onwards.  You can pm me your details like your name, age, stat, email address and contact number.  The age group preferred would be from 21 - 35 years old.  If interested, please pm me the information.  The rules of the games are as follows:

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Contemplating a strip poker game this Saturday evening (7/7/18) in town for 4 pax. 

build: medium build / gym fit or average is fine

Time: evening after 8

For each game, each player gets 3 cards, with the lowest score being the winner. game play is similar to playing poker cards, except with some atheletic twist and expect to strip if required.

As this is a clean event, except only non anal fun at the most. PM me ur stats and pic if keen.

Please note that drugs are strictly not allowed.

update: looking for 2 more players.

Edited by jdu

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

• 3 months later...