Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

went for the massage i think few weeks ago on a weekend, i booked an after 5pm timing , though i was 20mins early(never late)

everything is ok, just that the masseur (i think i randomly ask for Alvin or Jerry, so Alv was allocated ) walked very fast to the room

and reception made a phone call to ask why he has not ended up my session, if i went 20mins earlier by right , how would my session be affecting the next round of customers? and we are just doing massage and he didnt donate any extra timing to me at all
After the massage, i m supposed to change ( didnt even bathe) but halfway changing he came into the room to hastily tidy up the bed
so i was puzzled why the rush?
I saw for sure 3 guys at the reception when i exit: they are really larger, builder's size, not a Sporean breed...

While the place is peaceful, the rushing by reception has deducted points and this is the very first time i heard phone ringing in a room.

Ok, the plus point: (i dont chat in my session)
-He tried something strange, while he definitely has the strength, (dont have to waste strength on me) , those who liked it hard, would pref him...at one point he did some light tapping  (not sure why? trying to be sensual?) on my legs
-when he was massaging my hand, he noticed the fact that something is wrong, cos i have injury before, this i felt he definitely score high for being observant, though it was massaging under the towel.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Any updates ?

Anyone tried Marcus, Victor or Ah Ming ?

I tried Marcus before. The photo in the forum is old. He is more bulky now. His English is quite bad. His massage is hard to painful to me. Technique was ok if I recall correctly as that was many months ago. I had to remind him a few times to be softer. 

• 3 weeks later...

I went for a massage on Sunday afternoon. This time they assigned me Ming. Short guy. He explained to me that his bone is “round type” so it gives the receiver more solid feel. Some masseurs’ bone are “pointed type” thus more painful but at the same time it is more precise to the point. All depend what u enjoy more. 

On 12/13/2018 at 6:08 PM, Qqp said:

Green Apple's new male technician Tony is very good, providing some services, bugis green apple massage, you can try to make an appointment, 86531603, Tony's mobile number

Really? A technician? IDK how to react.....  

mky

3 hours ago, Qqp said:

Tony will give you some sexy massage during the powerful massage process.

Just like how the tech giants subliminally brainwash the consumers with advertisements based on their social media feeds and searches, Qqp is seemingly doing the same (albeit a more archaic method) to fervently promote Tony on the various threads in this forum. One wonders if Qqp is Tony’s alter ego. Haha

2 hours ago, kaiser74 said:

Hi,

I still prefer Marcus to Alvin.

Wonder how many sessions did u have with Marcus before he got comfortable with you?

Yes Alvin too light on the massage. Marcus gives a good strong massage.  

I am going today to try out Benny.

2 hours ago, miketan said:

Who is benny? Alvin can do sensual also

Alvin msg is too soft. Marcus is good and strong. He also did cupping for me plus used Chinese medicated oil for my left shoulder. 

I will I’ll still root for Marcus for everything :)

• G_M changed the title to Emperor spa