Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

21 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Yes! James insist I wear the black disposable underwear as it's not allow to go totally naked, he said the boss might go round and spot check!

Seems like a new rule. I actually prefer to be in underwear. Lol. 

On 2/11/2019 at 9:03 AM, LITTLEBEAR123 said:

Yes i forgot his name, but the chinese guy can be very sensual if u need, and can be naked, i even think if he is also one of us... anyway, not my cup of tea

Hi i called they say got 2 PRC masseurs both also tall. Any clue who is the correct one pls.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:05 AM, Muslex79 said:

Is ah ming still there?

Yes. I just had a massage done by him. A Malaysian young man. Cute look & he works out as and when he can. His skill is quite good and can apply good strength for those who like strong massage. He stroke is stable and firm. Some therapist when doing strong massage the hand will slip but he does not.

From what he told me, if go during week days morning & afternoon the charge is a lot cheaper and easier to book an appointment also. Good for those who doesn’t work normal shift work people.

13 hours ago, beta said:

Yes. I just had a massage done by him. A Malaysian young man. Cute look & he works out as and when he can. His skill is quite good and can apply good strength for those who like strong massage. He stroke is stable and firm. Some therapist when doing strong massage the hand will slip but he does not.

From what he told me, if go during week days morning & afternoon the charge is a lot cheaper and easier to book an appointment also. Good for those who doesn’t work normal shift work people.

Thanks for the info

Don’t really understand or appreciate the appeal of nude massage. Surprised Imperial and Green Apple now allow the nude massage when they used to be so strict. Used to get offended when the masseur will tell you directly to wear the underwear offered. I prefer wear to my own thank you very much. Much prefer my own sexy underwear to the horrid boxers or disposals they give - so ugly and so uncomfortable! 

Personally I think it is inconvenient to be massaged nude. When you get hard, it is pretty ugly and rediculous. Especially when lying on your front and your hard dick on your stomach or when you turn around with your dick flopping about. Feel much sexier with the hard dick held in place ( and obviously hard and with a wet patch) by a sexy underwear or g-strong. Don’t really like nude. 

And so sorry most of the cute and appealing guys at Imperial / Green Apple seem to have left - so don’t really go there anymore.

For the sake of keeping this thread alive here is a nice story of my encounter during a nude massage at AMK. Used to go for facial treatment at a Spa at AMK Ave 6 years ago - I think the spa or the therapist is no longer there. I stopped going when he informed me he was doing free lance. He was my regular therapist for facial acne problem - a quiet, homely married guy with a daughter - saw the Wife and daughter before - they sometimes come at evenings before he finish. Well one day he persuaded me to do body massage because advised is good for relaxation and blood circulation. For the massage he required me to be completely nude after which he plies on several layers of towels on me and massaged me through it. I didn’t really enjoyed it that time - it was painful and not very enjoyable . After 30

minutes I told him to stop because I couldn’t endure the pain anymore and he suggested to use oil instead. 

2 hours ago, hkbun said:

For the sake of keeping this thread alive here is a nice story of my encounter during a nude massage at AMK. Used to go for facial treatment at a Spa at AMK Ave 6 years ago - I think the spa or the therapist is no longer there. I stopped going when he informed me he was doing free lance. He was my regular therapist for facial acne problem - a quiet, homely married guy with a daughter - saw the Wife and daughter before - they sometimes come at evenings before he finish. Well one day he persuaded me to do body massage because advised is good for relaxation and blood circulation. For the massage he required me to be completely nude after which he plies on several layers of towels on me and massaged me through it. I didn’t really enjoyed it that time - it was painful and not very enjoyable . After 30

minutes I told him to stop because I couldn’t endure the pain anymore and he suggested to use oil instead. 

and after the oiling?

After the oiling he gave me one of my earliest and most memorable oil massages - maybe my first coz that’s when I had just ordied. He used towel to cover the private part area because he insisted massage must be naked and he always massaged from leg up. The combination of the sensual massage n oil and being naked caused me to go rock hard n the cock keep misbehaving - coming out of the towel. Sum more there were accidental brushes of his hands on the cock n balls. They were really accidental n he was very apologetic ‘paiseh’ about it because he looked so sincere n humble. He told me not to be embarrassed too because it happens to most guys during massage - the cold room, being naked and being massaged at the main ‘meridien points’ will automatically cause the cock to react. Unfortunately (or fortunately for me or embarrassingly for me) my cock reacted very strongly at the last bit and started shooting cum. He was shocked, embarrassed and suddenly start to grab tissue to wipe Me down and prevent any cum from hitting the towels ( I think he did not want his towels to be detected with cum for whatever reasons)  I. Didn’t expect to react so strongly too - it was my first oil massage or so. Experience taught me always to wear underwear for massage. Fell less vulnerable and ultra sexy and can create a sense of propriety - wearing something instead of being fully naked. 

Tried Marcus, he has strength but I don't like his carefree attitude. He will try to ask if you are gay, and how u come to hear about him. Once he found out, he said another masseur(Axxxx) will ask for extra tips directly from gay customers sometimes. Not sure if he is hinting for tips, cause I ignore him and he become mediocre in his strength and technique and he short changed my 1 hour massage by ending 10mins earlier. 

16 hours ago, Lad2 said:

Tried Marcus, he has strength but I don't like his carefree attitude. He will try to ask if you are gay, and how u come to hear about him. Once he found out, he said another masseur(Axxxx) will ask for extra tips directly from gay customers sometimes. Not sure if he is hinting for tips, cause I ignore him and he become mediocre in his strength and technique and he short changed my 1 hour massage by ending 10mins earlier. 

That's bad. He only asked me how I heard of him and why I did not want to wear the shorts provided. Maybe times are bad for them what with having to pay for their own WP. But that is no excuse. I guess you just stop going to him.

I booked "Ah Ming" recently as I have tried him a long time ago and he was good.  Unfortunately this is a new Ah Ming and the old one has left.  This Ah Ming talked and complained too much.  Customers (especially first-time customers) are there to have a good massage/relax, not to listen to grouses.  Usually a good masseur will know your "problem" areas and work on those areas.  Unfortunately even after telling him the areas I needed more focus, his priorities were on giving a sensual massage.  Massage strength was also not consistent and too much oil was used.  This was the worst and disappointing experience I ever had at Emperor Spa. Not sure what's wrong with this establishment, from what I have read in this forum, masseurs were leaving.  Ah Ming is probably not staying long and it really showed from his massage he was not interested in doing a good job.

3 hours ago, Benson C said:

I booked "Ah Ming" recently as I have tried him a long time ago and he was good.  Unfortunately this is a new Ah Ming and the old one has left.  This Ah Ming talked and complained too much.  Customers (especially first-time customers) are there to have a good massage/relax, not to listen to grouses.  Usually a good masseur will know your "problem" areas and work on those areas.  Unfortunately even after telling him the areas I needed more focus, his priorities were on giving a sensual massage.  Massage strength was also not consistent and too much oil was used.  This was the worst and disappointing experience I ever had at Emperor Spa. Not sure what's wrong with this establishment, from what I have read in this forum, masseurs were leaving.  Ah Ming is probably not staying long and it really showed from his massage he was not interested in doing a good job.

Is he short and talked about gymming?

1 minute ago, Benson C said:

Yes he is short and supposedly goes to gym in the morning before work.  How's your experience?

I did a review earlier on him. My experience was the opposite of yours. I liked his massage and he did not complain to me, just that he chatted about himself etc at the beginning and then went quiet. I did not have problem areas though so I left it to him to do whatever he wants. What time did you have yours ? Mine was about 9.30pm. 

I was planning to go again though paused due the cost. Surprised to read your feedback. 

12 hours ago, Benson C said:

i agree your comments, but its same ah ming, he is not new. He is trying to give u sensual massage whether u like or not...and trying to give u a hand job or more... he will ask tips

10 hours ago, LITTLEBEAR123 said:

i agree your comments, but its same ah ming, he is not new. He is trying to give u sensual massage whether u like or not...and trying to give u a hand job or more... he will ask tips

He kept saying he needed money for his retirement plans.  Skills wise I do not deny he could have done a better job but I was surprised his massage "ended" with a lot of spare time.  I did not accept his hints for "extras".  If I had wanted a sleazy massage I would have gone elsewhere.  Sadly the massage was neither here nor there. 

25 minutes ago, Benson C said:

He kept saying he needed money for his retirement plans.  Skills wise I do not deny he could have done a better job but I was surprised his massage "ended" with a lot of spare time.  I did not accept his hints for "extras".  If I had wanted a sleazy massage I would have gone elsewhere.  Sadly the massage was neither here nor there. 

hehe  try others ba..... 

During August 2018 when I last went to Alvin ( been a customer of his for more than 1 year) he did told me he was leaving Emperor as he was not the most popular masseur anymore lol ....... Previously you need to book in advance but now you just walk in and he is available,

He is definitely straight but can do a proper sensual massage. He told me he was thinking of joining a homebase masseur in Chinatown but has not make up his mind.

i only go for Alvin massages at Emperor and no one else, as I  really like his massage style.

if anyone knows where he has gone to please private me, if I go visit SG in the near future I would like to be massaged by him again.

1 hour ago, inbody123 said:

During August 2018 when I last went to Alvin ( been a customer of his for more than 1 year) he did told me he was leaving Emperor as he was not the most popular masseur anymore lol ....... Previously you need to book in advance but now you just walk in and he is available,

He is definitely straight but can do a proper sensual massage. He told me he was thinking of joining a homebase masseur in Chinatown but has not make up his mind.

i only go for Alvin massages at Emperor and no one else, as I  really like his massage style.

if anyone knows where he has gone to please private me, if I go visit SG in the near future I would like to be massaged by him again.

but being popular is not his KPI right?

usu i go for massage, i will not indicate or specify for a particular person, so co. will assign for me

1 hour ago, inbody123 said:

Haha leaving because he is not the most popular masseur. 

Are you Thai? And yet prefer his style to Thai style?

I wonder if he was referring to Paul who was from Emperor and set up his own shop (not home based) in Chinatown

2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

but being popular is not his KPI right?

usu i go for massage, i will not indicate or specify for a particular person, so co. will assign for me

May be meaning that he gets less pay because I know they are paid by the no of clients they work on. 

I am not Thai but I now live in Bangkok.

Thai massages differs from SG styles 

I think  SG style more towards Tuina Style ( China), Alvin can do a really strong massage.

To be massaged in the nude , I think usually not possible in SG, but some members here wrote they are able to be massaged in the nude,

Thai massages in Bangkok ( not traditional thai massage) if you visit those located at Silom, usually you will get a proper oil massage plus, happy ending is usually guarantee plus almost all allow you to be in the nude.

For more renowned or reputable places like HealthLand and Yurimori Onsen I doubt HE is provided but you can certainly be in the nude.

17 minutes ago, inbody123 said:

I think  SG style more towards Tuina Style ( China), Alvin can do a really strong massage.

To be massaged in the nude , I think usually not possible in SG, but some members here wrote they are able to be massaged in the nude,

Thai massages in Bangkok ( not traditional thai massage) if you visit those located at Silom, usually you will get a proper oil massage plus, happy ending is usually guarantee plus almost all allow you to be in the nude.

For more renowned or reputable places like HealthLand and Yurimori Onsen I doubt HE is provided but you can certainly be in the nude.

Yeah I kinda prefer Thai oil massage style opposed to Tuina style. I have been to a few shops here and had been in the nude. In fact, some don't even offer shorts. 

In Thailand, I recall even HealthLand did not offer shorts.

16 hours ago, inbody123 said:

so gd to live in bkk!

On 3/15/2019 at 9:17 AM, -Ignored- said:

so gd to live in bkk!

Different while you on holiday and if you live here.

Have to Cope with traffic jams, pollution, rubbish, flooding, Language barrier, cultural differences,

Eg แกรงใจ, cockroaches, rats .....

However life is ok for me as I adjust myself into Thai Society 

Standard of living is cheaper and more affordable,  if you don’t consume anything imported.

1 minute ago, inbody123 said:

Different while you on holiday and if you live here.

Have to Cope with traffic jams, pollution, rubbish, flooding, Language barrier, cultural differences,

Eg แกรงใจ, cockroaches, rats .....

However life is ok for me as I adjust myself into Thai Society 

Standard of living is cheaper and more affordable,  if you don’t consume anything imported.

i agree about the std of living!

but dont u take MRT/trains???

yes, the rats are scary for me, i dont like rats on the streets esp at nite
Cockcroach dont rem seeing them but it is fine for me, sg has cockcroach tooo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 5:45 PM, Lad2 said:

Marcus has always been consistently good with his massage so I am not sure why yours isnt of good experience. 

From what I know, you were the one who started talking to him about the forum and that's how the conversation proceeded.  And as for the so called 10 mins shortchange, he told me that you started your massage earlier than your friend. So obviously you will end earlier than your friend who came with you.

Anyways peace.

Had a massage at Emperor after very long time cos of my busy schedule. 

Usually i dun specifically ask for anyone one as long as it is a male one. 

Yesternight this masseur assigned to me I have not seen him. He is a bit old and the stroke is very fast. He seems to speak in English only. 

35 minutes ago, tyan said:

Had a massage at Emperor after very long time cos of my busy schedule. 

Usually i dun specifically ask for anyone one as long as it is a male one. 

Yesternight this masseur assigned to me I have not seen him. He is a bit old and the stroke is very fast. He seems to speak in English only. 

So how’s the massage ?

28 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

So how’s the massage ?

Actually I think most of the masseurs there already meet the minimum standard of what generally considered as good massage. The key is whether the masseur can pick up the special part by identifying each customer’s focus point and attend to it. So to me, none of the masseur has achieved that yet. 

33 minutes ago, tyan said:

Actually I think most of the masseurs there already meet the minimum standard of what generally considered as good massage. The key is whether the masseur can pick up the special part by identifying each customer’s focus point and attend to it. So to me, none of the masseur has achieved that yet. 

Well u can pinpoint or highlight the specific area u want focus on.

On 3/28/2019 at 2:52 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Marcus has always been consistently good with his massage so I am not sure why yours isnt of good experience. 

From what I know, you were the one who started talking to him about the forum and that's how the conversation proceeded.  And as for the so called 10 mins shortchange, he told me that you started your massage earlier than your friend. So obviously you will end earlier than your friend who came with you.

Anyways peace.

His service and attitude wasnt good, to be honest. I was alone by myself. Unless the clock in the room spoilt suddenly, it's definitely 50 mins service only,as I always keep track. :)

Edited by Lad2

• 4 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Emperor spa