Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

On 01/11/2017 at 8:24 AM, noellim said:

oh okay cool. and is he good looking? 

Alvin was the only decent one I saw there while I was sitting at reception for a bit

To me, he certainly is hot. 

• G_M changed the title to Paul's Outcall / Incall service @ Chinatown
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2017 at 8:42 AM, zzzzzzzz said:

Tried alvin, not very impressed with his skills. Although yes, he is an eye candy

Did you go for 90mins or 60mins ?

I always go for 90mins and I always go away a happy patron.

There is absolutely no Hanky Panky,  but if you tell him your trouble spots Alvin will work on it.

We always chat till I doze off, he is more chatty once you become his regular client.

However I do see Emperor Spa has employed more eye candies :) bump into one at the toilet

on my last visit on Friday 5th Jan 2018.

On 12/30/2017 at 12:18 PM, tyan said:

anyone know for full body massage, do i need to be topless? Or they will give me a robe or i can wear my own tee shirts and shorts? Not oil massage. Just pressure massage.

Pressure Massage I would think one need not be topless. I always have those 40 mins chair massage when my neck and shoulder

ached.

Full Body Massage (accupressure) - I am always ask to take off my top and the masseur used a towel to cover my body and massage thru the towel.

Maybe you don't need to be topless :)  

Guest johnsonklt

Just to check  :  is Emperor Spa a unisex?

went into website noticed images of both 

men & ladies patrons with happy faces.   

Hope someone can enlighten me.

Thank you

1 hour ago, johnsonklt said:

Just to check  :  is Emperor Spa a unisex?

went into website noticed images of both 

men & ladies patrons with happy faces.   

Hope someone can enlighten me.

Thank you

definitely a straight massage for ALL

On 29/10/2017 at 4:06 PM, greysnow said:

I think you are lying. He is straight and has a girlfriend whom he intends to marry :yuk:

Alvin does that. He is str8 but a teaser. Will press his groin on your head or body part when massaging and sometimes can feel he is hard. He openly talks about sex with his Girlfriend. He is cut and claims his dick is very clean. But the GF don’t like to suck him and every time makes faces like going to vomit. Massages butt n lower abdomen very sensually. 

4 hours ago, greysnow said:

Is Bryan Malaysian?

There are a couple of new guys whom I think are Malaysian Chinese and some from China. Quite cute but not sure of their names :redface:

I’m not sure where he’s from, but I’m referring to an older guy who’s been there for a while. Maybe his name is not Bryan haha.

Today, I went for a massage.  I make the appointment yesterday.  He was very punctual waiting for me at the shop.  The shop ambience is quite different from the last time I visited. More cozy and with nice soothing music playing in the background.  Which was great.  I have a good chat with him during the massage.  He was also quite attentive asking me whether it is ok or the strength is ok.   He also let me rest for a while after the massage.  Nice gesture.  The massage standard has improved with added tint of sensuality.  Great massage. 

On 2/22/2018 at 8:40 AM, Sizzler said:

Can I ask which one is Alvin? Marcus? Bryan?

Emperor.jpg

I think the bespectacled guy squatting forth from the left is kind of cute...any names? I see their guy masseur are increasing, first time I went, they gave me a lady masseuse.

I think the first one standing on the left! 

2 hours ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

I had been massaged by the guy who is on the second row, standing up doing a thumbs up.  Very strong strokes.  No hanky panky.

I have been massaged by the guy 1st on the left 1st Row Ah Chai or something like that and the specky guy 4th from the left 1st Row - name is Kerry or Terry. Ah Chye massage can be very sensual especially the butt n groin area - will massage the balls n under but not touch cock. Kerry does not do oil but if you tip him, he will do good massage include  fingering. He dun touch cock too. Guess both straight.

Edited by Joaquin

17 minutes ago, Joaquin said:

I have been massaged by the guy 1st on the left 1st Row Ah Chai or something like that and the specky guy 4th from the left 1st Row - name is Kerry or Terry. Ah Chye massage can be very sensual especially the butt n groin area - will massage the balls n under but not touch cock. Kerry does not do oil but if you tip him, he will do good massage include  fingering. He dun touch cock too. Guess both straight.

Thought need to wear undies?

18 minutes ago, kodansha said:

Thought need to wear undies?

“Wink wink”

btw I cannot recall where the massage was though i remember the masseur. It could have been Green Apple or Imperial Apple. I think the guys move around a bit.

Alvin seems popular, though not tried him.

Can don’t wear underwear with him? I like teasing b testing them ha ha. There is one who ‘swallows’.

3 minutes ago, Joaquin said:

“Wink wink”

btw I cannot recall where the massage was though i remember the masseur. It could have been Green Apple or Imperial Apple. I think the guys move around a bit.

Alvin seems popular, though not tried him.

Can don’t wear underwear with him? I like teasing b testing them ha ha. There is one who ‘swallows’.

wow ! swallow?!? in curtain setting or room?

16 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

wow ! swallow?!? in curtain setting or room?

Is all room. The underwear they give you is quite flimsy. Sometimes get very hard n wet during massage the front part tear. Also sometimes tear when pressure too strong from towel massage (non oil). Or when they reach inside the leg hole to massage the lower butt area or crack ( really enjoy that)

I make it a point to wear those stretchable Uniqlo boxers when go for massage so easy n flexible for hands to go in and no accidental tearing or exposure.

btw their disposable underwear is very uncomfortable. 

1 minute ago, Joaquin said:

Is all room. The underwear they give you is quite flimsy. Sometimes get very hard n wet during massage the front part tear. Also sometimes tear when pressure too strong from towel massage (non oil). Or when they reach inside the leg hole to massage the lower butt area or crack ( really enjoy that)

I make it a point to wear those stretchable Uniqlo boxers when go for massage so easy n flexible for hands to go in and no accidental tearing or exposure.

btw their disposable underwear is very uncomfortable. 

I understand usu disposable underwear is uncomfy to me, I don't  use them even when I travel

har ? men also massage crack? win liao loh

4 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

I understand usu disposable underwear is uncomfy to me, I don't  use them even when I travel

har ? men also massage crack? win liao loh

Yup Terry / Kerry.He usually non oil but will apply oil when massage near lower butt area and will move to crack - if he knows you well, will do more. But not touch your Kuku. Haha.

Just now, Joaquin said:

Yup Terry / Kerry.He usually non oil but will apply oil when massage near lower butt area and will move to crack - if he knows you well, will do more. But not touch your Kuku. Haha.

kekekeke, sounded kinky but why don't go to a more direct massage shop ie more into such kinky acts? more expensive and they tend to ask for tips?

Just now, Joaquin said:

Boring lar gay massage. All very girly oso.prefer straight guys.

girly? how about those in jb , maybe one or two girly....

maybe I hardly chat , so I don't know how girly

I think those indv operating such massage in sg, their heart broken reading the comments

6 minutes ago, Joaquin said:

that means terry/Kerry know that u r like a .............?

6 hours ago, gstringuy26 said:

Any recommendation who uses plenty of oil on your body? 

BTW - the specky guy is cute!

Just tell them to use a lot of oil. Say my skin very dry - spent too much time st beach using holiday n skin very dry. They will put for you. 

13 hours ago, Joaquin said:

Just tell them to use a lot of oil. Say my skin very dry - spent too much time st beach using holiday n skin very dry. They will put for you. 

OK ! Thanks!

BTW - Any masseur who are girly or effeminate, usually they are very diligent in the skills...

Edited by gstringuy26

On 22/02/2018 at 7:40 AM, Sizzler said:

Can I ask which one is Alvin? Marcus? Bryan?

Emperor.jpg

The specky Guy 1st Row 4th from the left just clarified his name is Terry (not Kerry). He is now at Green Apple Spa at North Bridge Road. Very cute n goofy guy. Does not do oil - except for his ‘special regulars’ n off course must tip correctly. Not very big but thick n can be very hard. He goes to his Sifu in JB for ‘strengthening’ massage he explained once that’s when we compared hardness and he damn rock hard solid. Nice guy and very friendly. 

36 minutes ago, gstringuy26 said:

OK ! Thanks!

BTW - Any masseur who are girly or effeminate, usually they are very diligent in the skills...

I won’t go for the girly or effem guys. Sorry. Might as well go real girls who are much friendlier and nicer to chat with. Especially the very friendly n funny China girls. They joke and laugh a lot!

• G_M changed the title to Emperor spa