Male HQ

Emperor Spa @ Chinatown

10 hours ago, isaac1983 said:

Is this Alvin? From Emperor Spa?

FB_IMG_1521033460020.jpg

No  not ALVIN ! 

I had a 90mins session with Alvin last night.

Emperor SPA having a $148 for couple 90mins massage with free GUA SHA or  BAGUANG or Ear Candling.

I went with a male colleague and he of course chose a lady ( China lady). 

He said her massage skills surpasses his expectations !

2 hours ago, inbody123 said:

No  not ALVIN ! 

Emperor SPA having a $148 for couple 90mins massage with free GUA SHA or  BAGUANG or Ear Candling.

Do u know who is this massuer? 

I went to Emperor Spa on Monday night around 9.50pm . The receptionist a bit blur , one moment say got masseur , next say must wait until 10.20pm , both of which I ok. Then came back say male masseur only available at 11pm coz some lady customer booked him zzzzz .... All that time I was ready to pay and he was Jz beside me .... 

End up I left for Apple Spa at North Bridge Rd which currently has a $77 for 90min promo. Alas I was assigned a rather chubby masseur whose tummy kept pushing / bouncing against my body throughout the massage lol.  When I came down to counter, I chanced upon 2 Ah Beng eye candies who Jz finished massaging ... damn ..

oh oh well better luck next time. 

27 minutes ago, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

I went to Emperor Spa on Monday night around 9.50pm . The receptionist a bit blur , one moment say got masseur , next say must wait until 10.20pm , both of which I ok. Then came back say male masseur only available at 11pm coz some lady customer booked him zzzzz .... All that time I was ready to pay and he was Jz beside me .... 

End up I left for Apple Spa at North Bridge Rd which currently has a $77 for 90min promo. Alas I was assigned a rather chubby masseur whose tummy kept pushing / bouncing against my body throughout the massage lol.  When I came down to counter, I chanced upon 2 Ah Beng eye candies who Jz finished massaging ... damn ..

a lady booked a man for body massage , wow!  amazzzingggg!

inbody, her massage skills is really good? or special service provided to him?

Joaquin, I dislike china ladies

and btw, I just realised the specky guy on the 4th seemed abit lost compared to the first specky squatting down

On ‎13‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:05 AM, Joaquin said:

I won’t go for the girly or effem guys. Sorry. Might as well go real girls who are much friendlier and nicer to chat with. Especially the very friendly n funny China girls. They joke and laugh a lot!

11 hours ago, inbody123 said:

No  not ALVIN ! 

On 13 March 2018 at 10:02 AM, Joaquin said:

The specky Guy 1st Row 4th from the left just clarified his name is Terry (not Kerry). He is now at Green Apple Spa at North Bridge Road. Very cute n goofy guy. Does not do oil - except for his ‘special regulars’ n off course must tip correctly. Not very big but thick n can be very hard. He goes to his Sifu in JB for ‘strengthening’ massage he explained once that’s when we compared hardness and he damn rock hard solid. Nice guy and very friendly. 

Terry is straight and he does not such things as mentioned above.

His massage is strong and good but certainly no hanky panky of any sort.

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

I had been massaged by the guy who is on the second row, standing up doing a thumbs up.  Very strong strokes.  No hanky panky.

Do you know the name of the guy extreme right with the thumbs up? Or anyone who knows?

Emperor_jpg_a35ebcf0c0599af5027f2dd985bc4e48.jpg

Edited by crayon shin

On 16/03/2018 at 1:31 AM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Terry is straight and he does not such things as mentioned above.

His massage is strong and good but certainly no hanky panky of any sort.

I can vouch that Terry is not straight Nor innocent as he appears to be. Haha.  Boils down to $$$. Btw saw him recently at Green Apple spa - not cute anymore and gone quite fat. Not appealing anymore. 

And double standards too - same masseurs who insist you wear underwear during massage, would tell repeat customers no need to wear, or remove it for them during massage. Depends on how much you tip and how often you return back to them. 

41 minutes ago, inbody123 said:

Really ?  Hope you enjoy your massage . Always feel better when not wearing :)

I did though was a bit painful. Now parts of my back is aching a little. Did you have problem speaking to your masseur? Think you had Alvin?

I liked that I can leave my shoes in the room and shower is attached unlike many other shops. 

Edited by midkemia

42 minutes ago, midkemia said:

I did though was a bit painful. Now parts of my back is aching a little. Did you have problem speaking to your masseur? Think you had Alvin?

I liked that I can leave my shoes in the room and shower is attached unlike many other shops. 

Alvin do not allow me to be NUDE even though I have been to him 10+ times.

If the pressure is too much you should inform them :)

1 hour ago, inbody123 said:

Alvin do not allow me to be NUDE even though I have been to him 10+ times.

If the pressure is too much you should inform them :)

I did but I was told a bit of pain is required for it to be beneficial to me and he laughed. Overall was quite good as I was vocal when it was too painful. 

21 hours ago, midkemia said:

In general, you can just ignore wearing it and disrobe when you climb on the massage bed. That is what I do in straight massage shops. They will cover you with towels anyway. 

wow ie one way, indeed!

but I read on another posting that he was asked to put it on(a disposable undies or something)

by the way, to the thais, a real professional spa massge has to be totally naked w no qn asked, I did it at Banyan tree and many internationally acclaimed spa ,  they will (of cos ladies) know when/how to cover their own eyes when asking u to turn over, the skill of moving that towel on your body is definitely great, so tht  your modesty is respected

• G_M changed the title to Emperor Spa @ Chinatown
On 7/2/2018 at 9:09 PM, milky6547 said:

I paid around $60-65 for 60mins

that's not bad...walk in or ur pre booked? and did u ask for a particular massure...or were u assigned one?

On 15 March 2018 at 7:05 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

Hi there,

May I know the name of this "rather chubby masseur" please. I like them chubby lol.

cheers

• G_M changed the title to Emperor spa