Male HQ

Wifi Prevents Cam4 From Loading

Guest Frustrated

Guest Frustrated

So it's been 2 weeks since I've been unable to access Cam4 on my WIFI.

Whether it's on my phone or on my Mac, the problem still persists, and Cam4 is the only website that I'm facing a problem with.

The thing is, I can access the site when I'm on 4G.

I've contacted their support team and they have confirmed that my account is not banned, and neither is my IP address. And I'm pretty sure it can't be my telco because there are many others who can still access the site.

I'm using the most updated version of Google Chrome, and the problem persists on Safari and Firefox as well. 

This is the view that I get everytime I try to access the site:

cFV87Kf.png

Any ideas what I'm dealing with?

23 hours ago, Guest Frustrated said:

So it's been 2 weeks since I've been unable to access Cam4 on my WIFI.

Whether it's on my phone or on my Mac, the problem still persists, and Cam4 is the only website that I'm facing a problem with.

The thing is, I can access the site when I'm on 4G.

I've contacted their support team and they have confirmed that my account is not banned, and neither is my IP address. And I'm pretty sure it can't be my telco because there are many others who can still access the site.

I'm using the most updated version of Google Chrome, and the problem persists on Safari and Firefox as well. 

This is the view that I get everytime I try to access the site:

cFV87Kf.png

Any ideas what I'm dealing with?

try clearing your browser cache and plugin cache. this looks like a failed java plugin.

35 minutes ago, atropine said:

try clearing your browser cache and plugin cache. this looks like a failed java plugin.

Done so and it still doesn't work. As mentioned, I've the same problem for Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

I think the problem lies in my Singtel Wifi because I can access on my phone using 3G.

16 hours ago, lourdes said:

Done so and it still doesn't work. As mentioned, I've the same problem for Chrome, Safari and Firefox.

I think the problem lies in my Singtel Wifi because I can access on my phone using 3G.

I don't think so. I'm on Singtel Wi-Fi now and I can also access it on my note 7.

Mac os has a centralised command app for java engine and any browser you used you will also experience this as the java engine is shared. 

19 hours ago, lourdes said:

I'm sorry I don't quite understand this.

Can try and report back your results ?

openDNS : https://support.opendns.com/hc/en-us/sections/206253647-Computer-Configuration

Google DNS: https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.