Jump to content
lovehandle

Your experience w carousell/ebay etc

Recommended Posts

Thst s a gd move!!!!

if no1 reply, i will source for other chpice

 

in fact, it s unless the stores dont have it, if not i pref to touch and compare

try and thk thru before i....purch

 

hence phy store is still important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NTU21
On 04/03/2018 at 10:09 PM, -Ignored- said:

This s terrifying but what if the buyer is a lady??? She will reject all ladies???

 

My female friend did try to contact too, but was ignored totally!!! 

 

The listing: 

IKEA Table for S$10 https://sg.carousell.com/p/156208661

 

I also found out about some scandal regarding the seller, after google the contact number:

https://goo.gl/Ce6GrH

 

its very scary to think what despos can have up their sleeves! 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Guest NTU21 said:

 

My female friend did try to contact too, but was ignored totally!!! 

 

The listing: 

IKEA Table for S$10 https://sg.carousell.com/p/156208661

 

I also found out about some scandal regarding the seller, after google the contact number:

https://goo.gl/Ce6GrH

 

its very scary to think what despos can have up their sleeves! 

 

 

 

 

 

oh, u too attractive

if u r very old, limping and I wonder will she.....

 

but ikea should have affordable desk, don't bother to go carousell

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone encounter a buyer who agree to buy (for example a tee shirt) over the Carousell. Then when meet up, after looking at the product, tell u that he is not keen anymore. Of cos I feel that he has the right to reject. But just wondering if it is right or wrong cos people make an attempt to meet up to sell u the shirt and replied all the questions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tyan said:

Has anyone encounter a buyer who agree to buy (for example a tee shirt) over the Carousell. Then when meet up, after looking at the product, tell u that he is not keen anymore. Of cos I feel that he has the right to reject. But just wondering if it is right or wrong cos people make an attempt to meet up to sell u the shirt and replied all the questions. 

 

Yeah that's super annoying, which is why I refuse to do meet up unless the item is heavy or expensive haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@tyan

for those fussy custs w many qns or expensive products

i will record a video of how to use or how the pdt looked like

 

 

for shirts/clothings and fabric related items, ladies told me it s good to indicate the sleeves length

shoulder and waist etc

evry measurement w no omission

if not, dont sell

 

 

front back and side pics r all a must

 

 

the exciting part is after recvg the products, the buyers still have qns or......

 

i will warn all buyers that it is at very exceptional case that they get to reject...

they better decide first before they confirm they wanna meet!

 

 

@hiroki, your method works but some still insist of feeling and trying the products though it s less than 30sgd (underwear - they also ask to try!!! This is very shocking to me)

 

whixh is why i avoid selling too many fabric items

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks both. Clothes I sell are usually I bought online but realize the size is not correct and I cannot return/refund. Thus, selling off at a cheaper price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh

 

which is why i seldom shop online 

b it a hi fi /sound systems or clothing or accessories

i need to feel them and see how it weigh on me

ez on the ears?

 

if nt, i dont dare to

 

and i realised no matter how cheaply u sell online

many still insist on a discount to test your generosity in giving discounts!

hence i will markup instead of selling them cheap

only upon seeing market reactions

then i lower again

3 minutes ago, tyan said:

Thanks both. Clothes I sell are usually I bought online but realize the size is not correct and I cannot return/refund. Thus, selling off at a cheaper price. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

anyone of u buy such undies or more of private stuff from ladies online? https://carousell.com/p/【m666】muscle-brothers-sports-underwear-male-speed-dry-fitness-training-running-stretch-breathable-angle-corner-pants-135585416/?ref=profile&ref_page=4&ref_referrer=%2Fnanamottie%2F%3Fpage%3D4&ref_sId=1717904

 

everytime when i see some of the mbrs who are consistenly flying, i wonder do u carry some of the goods back and sell? esp to korea, bkk

https://carousell.com/doni_preorder

 

and which fashionista carries a korean virile bag or clutch bag smilar like : https://carousell.com/p/korean-fashion-men-s-clutch-bag-1017-108393161/?ref=profile&ref_page=2&ref_referrer=%2Fdoni_preorder%3Fpage%3D2&ref_sId=744807

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Lambo
On 07/03/2018 at 8:53 PM, Guest NTU21 said:

 

My female friend did try to contact too, but was ignored totally!!! 

 

The listing: 

IKEA Table for S$10 https://sg.carousell.com/p/156208661

 

I also found out about some scandal regarding the seller, after google the contact number:

https://goo.gl/Ce6GrH

 

its very scary to think what despos can have up their sleeves! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am not surprised, the same seller which is obviously identifiable by the mobile number can also be seen  as an 18 year old female student selling pre worn ladies underwear on Craigslist! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only scary encounter for me was, someone wanted to buy my Rolex and camera equipment and wanting to pick it up at around 1030pm at my void deck. The buyer looks bengish and drove his honda civic and after looking at the items, he took out a stash of notes and paid me all in $1000 notes. (Mind you that transaction was over $10k :mellow:

 

I went home and double check the notes against the light and bank it in safely at the bank the next day and glad it was all real and over. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NE-STR said:

The only scary encounter for me was, someone wanted to buy my Rolex and camera equipment and wanting to pick it up at around 1030pm at my void deck. The buyer looks bengish and drove his honda civic and after looking at the items, he took out a stash of notes and paid me all in $1000 notes. (Mind you that transaction was over $10k :mellow:

 

I went home and double check the notes against the light and bank it in safely at the bank the next day and glad it was all real and over. :P

wah, so rich, stil  have a rolex to spare

and then get something new, lol?

 

but if it is paying u in 1K notes, it is just 10X1K, still ok

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, -Ignored- said:

wah, so rich, stil  have a rolex to spare

and then get something new, lol?

 

but if it is paying u in 1K notes, it is just 10X1K, still ok

 

 

Haha, I guess I am a watch flipper :yuk:, buy then wear for around a year and off it goes into the next watch purchase. Luckily for me, I haven't make a loss on this, usually break even or even profit. I would say buying at the right price is very important and stick to the usual brands that holds value and demand (Rolex, IWC, Patek)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NE-STR said:

Haha, I guess I am a watch flipper :yuk:, buy then wear for around a year and off it goes into the next watch purchase. Luckily for me, I haven't make a loss on this, usually break even or even profit. I would say buying at the right price is very important and stick to the usual brands that holds value and demand (Rolex, IWC, Patek)

yes I agree, rolex will never make u make a loss , or Patek, AP  etc as u have rightfully mentioned

kekekekeke, I only get to view and NOT own them

 

but online, really many lowballers leh

even I have gave a hefty discounts, they still shameless asked for more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes I agree, rolex will never make u make a loss , or Patek, AP  etc as u have rightfully mentioned

kekekekeke, I only get to view and NOT own them

 

but online, really many lowballers leh

even I have gave a hefty discounts, they still shameless asked for more

Right about the lowballers... i gotten plenty of those... I just learn to block them completely. No point getting into a text arugment as its time wasting.

 

You can own a nice watch if you want to, for me I just drop coins or notes into my jar called "Daytona" in my desk and that is how I fund my first watch. But it took longer then expected to achieve it. But its a start. haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NE-STR said:

Right about the lowballers... i gotten plenty of those... I just learn to block them completely. No point getting into a text arugment as its time wasting.

 

You can own a nice watch if you want to, for me I just drop coins or notes into my jar called "Daytona" in my desk and that is how I fund my first watch. But it took longer then expected to achieve it. But its a start. haha

Wow, Daytona, ie my fav model out of Rolex(generally I don't really like Rolex) but if forced to select one model : it has to be a Daytona , not the rest

cant though I m not at the Rank&file still facing challenges

even w 2 X S$1 gold coin per day, one year can only save S$700 leh, 10years only 7K, still cannot even get a Daytona leh and in more than 20years later, due to inflatn , a rolex is NOT gonna cost what is currently priced at

 

 

some aired their woes in this thread: median income -S$ 4,232 in sg 2017 data (of course much higher in 2018 now) while we tried to be encouraging instead, if rolex is bring in , I think many will feel even dpressed

 

 

I realised that in carousell esp (or maybe ebay or whatever online selling platforms too), they tend to assume that it is a platform for pp to sell unwanteds!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, the buyers' mindset sucks man! they assumed we r just selling gifts rec'd from xmas gift exchange and we don't want them (hence selling cheap is a must)
and they assumed some got their goods from Thailand (esp I noticed many sold all sort of strange  undies without proper pkg) or Jb or batam
hence buyers wanna us to sell them cheap
I told them my goods are from Jp, they immed qn me since it is daiso, why m I selling them so ex?

When did I say it was Daiso

it was Muji's (and muji item  is not even cheap to begin with)

if it is a Daiso, they could have easily go to a Daiso or Miniso (even jb has daiso too) or those cheap stores in neighbourhd to purchase, why are they arranging for a meetup w me?
I find it very strange!

 

Median income

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no, i saw the postings in BW, i even indicated to Mod to do something, but it went missing - for some of the comments

U may wish to ask from the horsemouth abv: someone even posted his photos

  On 3/7/2018 at 8:53 PM, Guest NTU21 said:

 

My female friend did try to contact too, but was ignored totally!!! 

 

The listing: 

IKEA Table for S$10 https://sg.carousell.com/p/156208661

 

I also found out about some scandal regarding the seller, after google the contact number:

https://goo.gl/Ce6GrH

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

Nothing is impossible!!!

lately fb has opened up to many grps for selling n mktplaces

 

fr cemetry to human rental

 

 

If I've got stuff to sell, collectibles and stuff, is there someone who's willing to do all the 'carouselling', then take a cut of the profit when transaction successful? ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

 

If I've got stuff to sell, collectibles and stuff, is there someone who's willing to do all the 'carouselling', then take a cut of the profit when transaction successful? ^_^

maybe get your female frens/colleagues

 

all of them seemed to be 25hrs on carousell or selling platform NON-stop!

they r more than happy to assist u

 

sometimes we can help too, (not so much to get the commission) but it is that we have to purposely meet to collect the stuff or to send the photos (need photos) before posting them up

unless transacting is purely is done at your side

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cube3 said:

 

If I've got stuff to sell, collectibles and stuff, is there someone who's willing to do all the 'carouselling', then take a cut of the profit when transaction successful? ^_^

all u need is an email to start things rolling

 

Carousell is very helpful (compared to other websites) , a seller was displeased (instead of blacklisting or rating the service) he got his fren to come and scold me

so I made a report to carousell for such a verbal abuse


Immediately, carousell removed the account!

 

that means u r at good hands.......

 

One must not take law into his own hands, if u r not satisfied, go ahead and complain to the admin of carousell (the admin r very responsive)


I even ask the admin what if the haters go and create another account using their same email account, the admins guaranteed me that one email is tie to one account, so the same person w the same email couldn't b reinstate to do anything funny

if he is trying to be funny, he will be removed again

 

this is called truly taking actions against anyone who accuse someone

no1 is allowed to hate anyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cube3

if u r those who don't wan to have the hassles, and u want it quick

u may wish to consider this karung guni, all  u need is to post your picts and then they will decide what to get from u

more for bulky items or exquisite items (not so much for new clothings that u don't find them useful)

https://www.hocksiong.com.sg/sell-to-us/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

@Cube3

if u r those who don't wan to have the hassles, and u want it quick

u may wish to consider this karung guni, all  u need is to post your picts and then they will decide what to get from u

more for bulky items or exquisite items (not so much for new clothings that u don't find them useful)

https://www.hocksiong.com.sg/sell-to-us/

 

Hey tks, will check it out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Owen
On 11/04/2018 at 10:00 AM, -Ignored- said:

no, i saw the postings in BW, i even indicated to Mod to do something, but it went missing - for some of the comments

U may wish to ask from the horsemouth abv: someone even posted his photos

  On 3/7/2018 at 8:53 PM, Guest NTU21 said:

 

My female friend did try to contact too, but was ignored totally!!! 

 

The listing: 

IKEA Table for S$10 https://sg.carousell.com/p/156208661

 

I also found out about some scandal regarding the seller, after google the contact number:

https://goo.gl/Ce6GrH

 

 

Should be related to this:

 

 

https://www.findwhocallsme.com/90992155

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 6:49 AM, Guest Owen said:

 

Should be related to this:

 

 

https://www.findwhocallsme.com/90992155

oh tks! u guys really know how to locate such website to lodge a complaint

 

and quite funny when they claimed that: "I thought she was the mummy,"! He should immed run when he suspected something

 

 

 

 

"d07bdf3db0e728c9ad054771e14c479b?s=40&r=pg&d=identicon

 

Sailor moon

DidymuzTT aka Thomas Toh aka Didymuz aka Crayon! This Bapok goes by many nick names in the various online forums and messaging platforms!

Got the contact from online platform Locanto advertisement for Tantric massage service provided by 25 year old local office lady known as LingLing that is freelancing as part time masseur. Went to the place at CCK, and was greeted by this cao ah gua, look 40s and dressing in sailor moon-like outfit. See already want to vomit kind. I thought she was the mummy, so went inside the flat to wait. Sailor moon said she preparing the place so I sit sofa to wait for Ling Ling to arrive. End up Ling Ling did not arrive, and the disgusting sailor moon said she was the one giving Tantric massage as Ling Ling not available! I felt scammed by all this shit and wanted to leave. Sailor Moon then started shouting and scolding me, saying I not man enough to try her! I ran as fast as I could from sailor moon. Sailor moon kept calling me on phone to come back, say she will get Ling Ling. But who dare to go back?

5 day(s) ago / 2018-04-26"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

movie and combo purchases ? as a mothers'day gift? (but on certain days, senior citizens get to enjoy cheaper tickets)

https://www.gv.com.sg/GVPromotionDetails#/promotion/a959b46b-be11-4f36-a5e2-055969dc928d

https://sg.carousell.com/search/products/?query=ticket movie

 

if not Genting Dream cruise

everyone is tapping on the fb promo , all set to chiong for the June sch holidays for sure

https://www.dreamcruiseline.com/en-sg/cruise-offers/promotions-genting-gd_sin_2ndpax8/ (i clicked on carousell to get to this link this time)

 

While BW tend to open up a chat just for all those who lived at Hougang lah, North lah

the same for carousellers: many of such grps https://sg.carousell.com/g/tanjong-pagar/ (by districts/areas)

even have one grp on Daiso items 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

from ghosts and halloween (upcoming) - which u would want to decor your house for a gay party, and for fans for the coming last season of Game o Thrones, i really didnt expect there are so many cushion sellers, i m not surprise they do bedsheets and pilows too

https://sg.carousell.com/p/halloween-night-cushion-cover-177661423/?ref=profile&ref_session=eyJhZ2dyZWdhdGVfY291bnQiOjIwLCJzZXNzaW9uX2luaXRfYXQiOiIyMDE4LTA3LTIyVDEyOjQxOjU3LjQ2NjczMzg1WiIsInNpZ25hdHVyZV9oYXNoIjoiV0IyQ1pER1dTdit4STkyR3pQMHA0aHlLbzhBPSIsInNsb3RzIjp7ImRlZmF1bHQiOnsib2Zmc2V0X3RpbWUiOiIyMDE4LTA3LTA2IDA4OjM2OjQ4LjM3NDAwMCswMDowMCJ9fX0%3D&ref_referrer=%2Fcushcasablanca%3Fsession%3DeyJhZ2dyZWdhdGVfY291bnQiOjIwLCJzZXNzaW9uX2luaXRfYXQiOiIyMDE4LTA3LTIyVDEyOjQxOjU3LjQ2NjczMzg1WiIsInNpZ25hdHVyZV9oYXNoIjoiV0IyQ1pER1dTdit4STkyR3pQMHA0aHlLbzhBPSIsInNsb3RzIjp7ImRlZmF1bHQiOnsib2Zmc2V0X3RpbWUiOiIyMDE4LTA3LTA2IDA4OjM2OjQ4LjM3NDAwMCswMDowMCJ9fX0%3D&ref_sId=8559

 

https://sg.carousell.com/p/game-of-throne-cushion-cushion-178264032/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=%2Fcushcasablanca&ref_sId=8559


some sew on their own, but 1 is male

https://sg.carousell.com/p/retro-paris-cushion-cover-176819175/?ref=profile&ref_session=eyJhZ2dyZWdhdGVfY291bnQiOjYwLCJzZXNzaW9uX2luaXRfYXQiOiIyMDE4LTA3LTIyVDEyOjQxOjU3LjQ2NjczMzg1WiIsInNpZ25hdHVyZV9oYXNoIjoiV0IyQ1pER1dTdit4STkyR3pQMHA0aHlLbzhBPSIsInNsb3RzIjp7ImRlZmF1bHQiOnsib2Zmc2V0X3RpbWUiOiIyMDE4LTA2LTI5IDA1OjUwOjIwLjE0NjAwMCswMDowMCJ9fX0%3D&ref_referrer=%2Fcushcasablanca%3Fsession%3DeyJhZ2dyZWdhdGVfY291bnQiOjYwLCJzZXNzaW9uX2luaXRfYXQiOiIyMDE4LTA3LTIyVDEyOjQxOjU3LjQ2NjczMzg1WiIsInNpZ25hdHVyZV9oYXNoIjoiV0IyQ1pER1dTdit4STkyR3pQMHA0aHlLbzhBPSIsInNsb3RzIjp7ImRlZmF1bHQiOnsib2Zmc2V0X3RpbWUiOiIyMDE4LTA2LTI5IDA1OjUwOjIwLjE0NjAwMCswMDowMCJ9fX0%3D&ref_sId=8559

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Btmbtm1069
      Selling out optimum nutrition whey protein (10lb). Brand new. Cheaper a bit than u buy in fitlion. It is gd for those go for gym. Pm me for details :3
       
       

    • By Clickclock
      Hi everyone, my name is Bryan and if you've not heard of me before, i'm also known as Toastwire and I have been illustrating for clients in the LGBT scene in Singapore. I would like to try something new this time by attempting to sell my works in the form of prints. Just testing the market hehe.
       
      I will be selling these two drawings at 25 SGD each, in each 'bundle', you'll receive

      A4 size coloured catridge paper printout of work in plastic pocket, I would sign behind the work.
      I'll email you my work files in relation to the work (PSD files)
      Clear previews of the works are below.
       

       

      "Where is it? I can't believe this is happening to me"
       

      "Good news everyone! we have fresh ra-"
       
      If you are keen on purchasing, please pm me directly. Only for people living in Singapore, i'm sorry.
      Sales will be via meetups, I will not entertain any other requests like meeting at homes, requests for fun, etc.
      thanks!
×
counter