Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

Guest 72%dark

TS, you might be interested in the following thread and poll that has been on BW for years already:

As you can see from the results, most people seem to have started early.

Sometimes I wonder if those who started earlier become more blasé about sex; “been there done that” kind of attitude. Conversely, for those who only started at a relatively older age, do they ever feel like they're compensating for the sexual frustration of their adolescence? (I know that I sometimes feel that way, as someone who started late.)

Edited by 72%dark

18 minutes ago, 72%dark said:

TS, you might be interested in the following thread and poll that has been on BW for years already:

As you can see from the results, most people seem to have started early.

Sometimes I wonder if those who started earlier become more blasé about sex; “been there done that” kind of attitude. Conversely, for those who only started at a relatively older age, do they ever feel like they're compensating for the sexual frustration of their adolescence? (I know that I sometimes feel that way, as someone who started late.)

I agreed. Sometimes i wonder why am i so wild? Is it because i'm compensating to those yrs which i have lost? :o

2 hours ago, YeohYeoh said:

So I would assume yours also happened at your aged 14? Hahaha.... Can reveal more how it happened? N how old r u now? 

Yes

from years of experience reading bw, i have roughly gauge the age

i started late, v late, if u have browse thru the thread that someone abv copied here

now i m alrdy 40+

I didnt knw pineapple was so young! No wonder place a softtoy pic

i must place my bear-bear photo too...

21 years old with a trannie sister heheh...he thought me a lot including taking it up the ass though initially I was topping her most of the time till I discover how shiok getting fucked in the ass was.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

2 minutes ago, deathblade88 said:

Going by this theory, so I must try the forbidden fruit by my next birthday. Else is another 10 years ? Lol....

HAHA seriously guys I am just joking regarding the auspicious number! :D