Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

12 hours ago, lean n mean said:

I was 12. I was drying myself after my swim in the showers and this 30-plus? guy came up to me and borrowed my towel. He then proceeded to dry his rather good bod right in front of me, with his big cock (to me then) slowly rising. I couldn't look away. There wasn't anyone around and he told me to go into the cubicle so he can dry me too haha.

So what exactly did yall did? hahaha

4 minutes ago, Raywongx said:

Oh, dear. That’s terrible, actually, as he’s supposed to be there to help you, not abuse you. 

Ah well i don't consider it abuse since he had my consent . But it is true that he shouldn't have taken advantage of my easily influence-able age. Touche i guess :)

Just now, CherieLove said:

Ah well i don't consider it abuse since he had my consent . But it is true that he shouldn't have taken advantage of my easily influence-able age. Touche i guess :)

That’s true, but when one is below a certain age, it’s a bit tough to say whether there’s real consent or not. I’m just glad to hear that you took it well and you weren’t taken advantage of (as it appears you don’t consider it abuse). 

Honestly I wasn’t even thinking about it...was out drinking alone when a buff chap approach me and join for a drink...one thing leads to another when next thing I know his dick is buried in my mouth...

2 minutes ago, wuyong said:

18. Lost my virginity to two older guys at one of the guy's house. I had terrible gag reflexes and almost puked as they took turns to mouthfuck me. In the end I swallowed every drop of their cum. :lol:

Wow. Well done, you. A bit of an extreme initiation though. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, MalayGuy1975 said:

I was 14. Training for competitive swimming when my 40something swimming instructor sucked me off and rode me. Went on for a few months before my parents stopped sending me as there wasn’t any progress.

Am now 46, and still an anal virgin. Trying to fix that though.

Did yr parents know that u r progressing well in other field?:yuk:

1 minute ago, cutejack said:

Did yr parents know that u r progressing well in other field?:yuk:

Hmmm ... not sure about that. But there was no progress there either. He’d cut the lesson short, take me to a corner of the swimming complex, suck me, ride me and send me to the shower and I’d go home. It was all very ‘clinical’.

1 hour ago, MalayGuy1975 said:

Hmmm ... not sure about that. But there was no progress there either. He’d cut the lesson short, take me to a corner of the swimming complex, suck me, ride me and send me to the shower and I’d go home. It was all very ‘clinical’.

He ride u n u r still virgin?

• 1 month later...
Guest johnsonklt

very very young  5yo

my cousin stroke his dick at my ass

till he cum on my ass,  I  remember 

felt something wet, sticky but dun know

I seem to enjoy it,  he nv anal me   :)

On ‎18‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:21 PM, discreet18 said:

15yo. Went for camping with a group of basketball team and couch. Share a bed with my junior. He stroke my dick while I asleep.I awake when I shoot. Feel shocked and embarrassed. Think he was too afraid I will scold or beat him, he ran away. The next day I just act nothing happened. But After since then he try to avoid me. This incident happened 3 years ago

didn't u try to comfort him that it is fine that sometimes boys would like to explore, so nothing to  worry

Lean, did u agree to let him be your absorbent?

On ‎19‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 12:48 PM, lean n mean said:

I was 12. I was drying myself after my swim in the showers and this 30-plus? guy came up to me and borrowed my towel. He then proceeded to dry his rather good bod right in front of me, with his big cock (to me then) slowly rising. I couldn't look away. There wasn't anyone around and he told me to go into the cubicle so he can dry me too haha.

my ex bf was pri 5 with his step dad - he claim is rape but i doubt his word bcz where got rape several time until his mum move him out to grandparent place. he sort of pure btm was my first impression of him. Well, his story i listen only for his sake. For the record, i fuck his ex dad -that make incest too.

my friend pri 3 mouth fuck by his family worker - he totally fuck up in his later stage of life - depression, divorce and anti social...now mia.

On 10/28/2017 at 11:52 AM, MalayGuy1975 said:

I was 14. Training for competitive swimming when my 40something swimming instructor sucked me off and rode me. Went on for a few months before my parents stopped sending me as there wasn’t any progress.

Am now 46, and still an anal virgin. Trying to fix that though.

Instructor in his 40s rode on a 14-yo boy?!  Hot!!!

On 10/24/2016 at 1:57 PM, MarriedBiTop said:

I was 12 when my class mate who lived near me  introduced Masturbation to me. 

He hj for me..

That was a 1 off experience..

Didnt have any interest in guys until i was in my early 30s... 

Same situation man!