Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

On 11/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, Cruisingboy22 said:

When I was 10, I had a group of neighbourhood friends. We would meet every evening for block catching or pokemon/yugi-oh battles(card game). During the school holidays we would meet in the afternoons and we would hang out till midnight or sometimes till 2 or 3. Those were the days. So carefree and innocent. Well, our group consisted of around 8 to 10 of us. Most of us were between 10 to 11 years old. There were a 3 who were around 14 to 15. I have always been a soft kid. Even as a kid, I used to play with barbie dolls and I always knew I wasn't "normal". I couldn't quite put my finger on it as a kid, but I knew, I was different. If I knew then what I know now, oh things would be so much more different. So back to my group of friends, I guess they could tell I was softer and girlier but they didn't really care. Like I said, we were kids and they didn't care that I was a softy. But the 3 older guys in the group, 2 of them were the older brothers of my friends and the other was both of their bestfriend, would often call me names, make fun of me and sometimes touch me inappropriately. They would make fun of me infront of my friends but they would only touch me or groupe me when no one was looking or when no one was around. Straight guys I guess. But I still treated them as my friends. To me, all the name calling and touching was their style of friendship. I would often duel them with my pokemon and yugioh cards and it would always be a lot of fun. As I got the most pocket money out of everyone in the group, I was able to build the strongest deck in the group. I was a bit of a show off when it came to my deck being the strongest. And often the 3 older guys would be annoyed by the fact that they got beat by a 11 year old softy boy. I would often rub it in their faces, especially the older guys. I loved watching them getting when I beat them and tease them about it. It was my way of getting them back for making fun of me. To me it was innocent banter within friends. How would I have known that they were holding on to me teasing them. Now when I think back at how stupid and naive I was, it makes me so angry. All the gay slurs, spanking my ass, standing really close to me in the lift so that their cock is brushing against my ass, so much more. I remember once we were playing block catching and the 3 of them decided to be the catchers and I got seperated from my group trying to run away from the 3 catchers and they caught me and took off my shorts and underwear. I got down on the ground covering as much as myself as possible and started crying. Only then did they give me back my clothes and allowed me to run away. They then apologised to me and told me not to worry and they won't tell the rest of my so as to not embarrass me. They were so good at manipulating me. They knew my weakness and they preyed on it. Well, everything changed one faithful day. I will never forget that day. It's taken root deep in me and although I went through a lot almost on a daily basis ever since that faithful day, I am thankful that I went through that experience. No matter how painful it was to me. No matter how embarrassing it was to me. The experience taught me a lot and I discovered a lot about myself. It tamed me and turned me into a submissive cumhungry cockslave who does as he's told. Don't know if I should continue and talk about that faithful day. I feel like I'll be running out of characters anytime soon. So I will talk about what happened on that faithful day in a future post. To all those who read my post, thank you for taking the time to revisit my first experience with me. I haven't thought about it in a while as it is quite a painful memory and I decided to keep it locked away in the depths of my memory. So once again thank you guys and feel free to share any similar experiences you went through as a kid. Also, sorry in advance for any typos, spelling mistakes and/or grammatical errors.

When I was 10 I was violated or raped or however you wanna call it haha

6 minutes ago, youngnalive said:

When I was 10 I was violated or raped or however you wanna call it haha

I wouldn't say raped. More violated than raped. Well some would consider this rape but I see it as a violation but I'm very thankful that I went through this incident. It thought me a lot about the world and more importantly, it made me realise who I am.

On 11/19/2018 at 1:02 PM, Cruisingboy22 said:

When I was 10, I had a group of neighbourhood friends. We would meet every evening for block catching or pokemon/yugi-oh battles(card game). During the school holidays we would meet in the afternoons and we would hang out till midnight or sometimes till 2 or 3. Those were the days. So carefree and innocent. Well, our group consisted of around 8 to 10 of us. Most of us were between 10 to 11 years old. There were a 3 who were around 14 to 15. I have always been a soft kid. Even as a kid, I used to play with barbie dolls and I always knew I wasn't "normal". I couldn't quite put my finger on it as a kid, but I knew, I was different. If I knew then what I know now, oh things would be so much more different. So back to my group of friends, I guess they could tell I was softer and girlier but they didn't really care. Like I said, we were kids and they didn't care that I was a softy. But the 3 older guys in the group, 2 of them were the older brothers of my friends and the other was both of their bestfriend, would often call me names, make fun of me and sometimes touch me inappropriately. They would make fun of me infront of my friends but they would only touch me or groupe me when no one was looking or when no one was around. Straight guys I guess. But I still treated them as my friends. To me, all the name calling and touching was their style of friendship. I would often duel them with my pokemon and yugioh cards and it would always be a lot of fun. As I got the most pocket money out of everyone in the group, I was able to build the strongest deck in the group. I was a bit of a show off when it came to my deck being the strongest. And often the 3 older guys would be annoyed by the fact that they got beat by a 11 year old softy boy. I would often rub it in their faces, especially the older guys. I loved watching them getting when I beat them and tease them about it. It was my way of getting them back for making fun of me. To me it was innocent banter within friends. How would I have known that they were holding on to me teasing them. Now when I think back at how stupid and naive I was, it makes me so angry. All the gay slurs, spanking my ass, standing really close to me in the lift so that their cock is brushing against my ass, so much more. I remember once we were playing block catching and the 3 of them decided to be the catchers and I got seperated from my group trying to run away from the 3 catchers and they caught me and took off my shorts and underwear. I got down on the ground covering as much as myself as possible and started crying. Only then did they give me back my clothes and allowed me to run away. They then apologised to me and told me not to worry and they won't tell the rest of my so as to not embarrass me. They were so good at manipulating me. They knew my weakness and they preyed on it. Well, everything changed one faithful day. I will never forget that day. It's taken root deep in me and although I went through a lot almost on a daily basis ever since that faithful day, I am thankful that I went through that experience. No matter how painful it was to me. No matter how embarrassing it was to me. The experience taught me a lot and I discovered a lot about myself. It tamed me and turned me into a submissive cumhungry cockslave who does as he's told. Don't know if I should continue and talk about that faithful day. I feel like I'll be running out of characters anytime soon. So I will talk about what happened on that faithful day in a future post. To all those who read my post, thank you for taking the time to revisit my first experience with me. I haven't thought about it in a while as it is quite a painful memory and I decided to keep it locked away in the depths of my memory. So once again thank you guys and feel free to share any similar experiences you went through as a kid. Also, sorry in advance for any typos, spelling mistakes and/or grammatical errors.

You've been thru a lot. I empathise with you. Do tell us the rest. I know it may be painful but its good to get it ot in the open
so you'll feel better. Trust me I've been thru it.
Take your time; but don't keep us waiting too long.
Good luck.

16 hours ago, Cruisingboy22 said:

I wouldn't say raped. More violated than raped. Well some would consider this rape but I see it as a violation but I'm very thankful that I went through this incident. It thought me a lot about the world and more importantly, it made me realise who I am.

was talking about myself but okay good that you learnt from it, i learnt nothing

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2018 at 4:59 PM, watdehell said:

16 - with my highschool PE teacher.

same here ... i lost my virginity (anal penetration) to my secondary school teacher. it was painful as he was hung but after the 1st time i couldn't get enough of his huge dong up my ass.  the slut in me!!!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Mine was a late bloomer. 20 when i was in ns. Met this older guards guy that is a hung top, and he got especially interested when i told him i was a virgin bottom. Didnt know what to expect until his first plunge his >15cm dick into my virgin self  T.T never felt such pain, took awhile to actually start enjoying his fast and long strokes. 

17. But I was groomed by my stepdad back when I was just 16. He caught me with pictures of underwear boxes under my bed. So he’d touch me and make me wear underwear or nothing at all when I was home. My mum wasn’t home most of the time so he’d use it to groom me into a horny slut. And if my mum came back he’d open the door and have sex with her (he likes blindfolding her) while staring at me and pointing his finger at me gesturing I’m next. Unfortunately the divorced when I was 18. 

On 12/14/2018 at 6:58 AM, WillWell said:

17. But I was groomed by my stepdad back when I was just 16. He caught me with pictures of underwear boxes under my bed. So he’d touch me and make me wear underwear or nothing at all when I was home. My mum wasn’t home most of the time so he’d use it to groom me into a horny slut. And if my mum came back he’d open the door and have sex with her (he likes blindfolding her) while staring at me and pointing his finger at me gesturing I’m next. Unfortunately the divorced when I was 18. 

Did you hate him or?

When I was 17, I posted "Looking for someone to fuck. I'm virgin." on a forum.

No whatsapp or fb at that moment. We used MMS and SMS to communicate.

He had his own room. His face and body were average, not really my type.

When he blew me I felt nothing special, but I felt excited when I was fucking him.

After sex, he still taught me how to do my Math. LOL

Until today, we still keep in touch.

First liking of a 7 yes pls boy when I was 5.

First infatuation of a classboy when we were 13.

First love hate relationship during jc yr 1.

First relationship during army.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

On 12/27/2018 at 5:10 PM, JakeChun said:

First time gay sex - 22 

haha late bloomer. I found out that I was gay when I realised I don't have any feelings towards girls or women. I realised that my heart always skips a beat whenever I saw a man who has a fit body or muscular body. 

Am I strange or weirdo?

It is normal . :) 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Plahsy said:

How did u guys even find other gays when u were so young LOL

Chat room for when I was 15 lol and he’s my first gay Friend.

Ex was from clubbing as he was the bartender/server

On 1/16/2019 at 6:07 AM, romeooug said:

17 after I broke up with my gf. A tenant at my neighbour’s house started chatting me up. He started with an invitation to his house to chat and it progressed to a shoulder rub.... the rub turned into a kiss... I kinda let it happen. Felt good to be wanted. Lost my ass virginity to him. Hurt like hell cos he’s hung but he was gentle and made it enjoyable. He’s become the kinda guy I look out for. 

Great stuff... You're so lucky.

54 minutes ago, Kenjikenji said:

I guess after u taste the forbidden fruits. There is no turning back . 

Actually had a few encounters at swimming pools before so it definitely wasn't the first time I was intimate with another guy.... but the ass fuck was my first and damn, that is one good fruit to savor!

On 12/16/2018 at 2:44 PM, kjboy said:

When I was 17, I posted "Looking for someone to fuck. I'm virgin." on a forum.

No whatsapp or fb at that moment. We used MMS and SMS to communicate.

He had his own room. His face and body were average, not really my type.

When he blew me I felt nothing special, but I felt excited when I was fucking him.

After sex, he still taught me how to do my Math. LOL

Until today, we still keep in touch.

woow!! free tuition

8 minutes ago, romeooug said:

Actually had a few encounters at swimming pools before so it definitely wasn't the first time I was intimate with another guy.... but the ass fuck was my first and damn, that is one good fruit to savor!

Slutty and kinky ~ LIKE 

On Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 7:07 AM, romeooug said:

17 after I broke up with my gf. A tenant at my neighbour’s house started chatting me up. He started with an invitation to his house to chat and it progressed to a shoulder rub.... the rub turned into a kiss... I kinda let it happen. Felt good to be wanted. Lost my ass virginity to him. Hurt like hell cos he’s hung but he was gentle and made it enjoyable. He’s become the kinda guy I look out for. 

He Raw n breed u?

On 12/29/2018 at 9:07 PM, Goodygoodytissue said:

I like this post. 

Mine happen when I still a kid. My cousin say he want to kiss me n ask me to open my mouth, then he put his dick into mine. I run away asap.

He married now n I am a gay. Life happens.

Lol.

Young straight guys r horny with any hole.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

11 hours ago, kjboy said:

Wow... Why u let him raw btw? And why he knows u r gay?

It was a spontaneous thing... unplanned on my part. For him, I’m not sure. How he knows I will fall into his trap? Dunno.. maybe I looked vulnerable...