Male HQ
SenTouch

SenTouch Outcall Body Massage

Hi all,

i am not new to this forum as I have another account for a while already. I am just using this new account for my massage business.

i am the part time massage therapist mainly massaging on ladies. Currently, I have decided to expend my service to male customers for a limited time. My massage is the combination of sensual and hard type. It's not 100 % hard type. I focus on the areas of concern by the client with hard strength and sensual type on other areas. You will feel relax, energised and aroused for sure. 

I do not have a shop so I visit client's place and hotel room.

Rate: $60 for 60mins. $90 for 90mins.

Pls kindly PM for more info and details.

Thank you.

Edited by SenTouch

tried the massage a few days ago. not bad. overall good experience. massage was more on sensual and relaxing as stated. happy ending was good too. i exploded a lot after a long teasing...haha..might engage again after a few weeks later. 

2 hours ago, ckson said:

Tried his service recently. His msg is not bad, hard & relaxing strokes. He's pleasant, clean cut, manly.

And very good looking too ... 

Thank you for your kind review bro. 

Hi all, thank you for the supports.

pls note that I usually need 1-2 days in advance. Last min booking or same day booking, may or may not get the session. 

Pls provide postal code during booking. 

Cheers. 

On 2 April 2017 at 10:32 PM, SenTouch said:

I will be out of town from 8 Apr onwards for 2 weeks... 

Cheers...

Last day of booking before I will be out of town. :-)

cheers

Hi all, tmr I will be coming to east. Those whose are from east side or contacted me before, you may text me again in Line(as I can't remember who is from east) . I am ok after 1pm. 

Cheers. 

Today has available slots in the afternoon. Preferred locations: west area. 

Tomorrow (Friday) have available slots in the afternoon. Preferred location : along purple MRT line.

Pls PM me for booking. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest jay
      By Guest jay
      Hi I am jay massage boy in Joho bahur looking for work I have a good massage and good service xxx for you if you want to know me more please contact me Thanks
    • By Patrickvivian
      I am a mature Chinese Masseur (Age:55) providing Traditional Swedish Oil Massage with a fusion of Thai style. Professionally certified by CIBTAC U.K. and have been in practice for 13 years already. Expect a genuine and satisfying massage.

Appointment Availability for 21 Feb to 26 Feb
      Daily: 10pm to 12midnight

27 Feb (Tuesday) Rest Day
      28 Feb (Wednesday) 3pm to 12midnight

(PS: Massage is not my full time career, I work on weekends in Retail Sales. There are 3 days between Monday to Friday that I am available from 3pm to 12midnight. Check my page weekly for update on appointment slots availability)

To book an appointment whatsapp me at 97811075
      Preferable to book appointment 2 hours in advance.

Venue: Block 426 Bedok North Road
      Rates: $70 for 60mins and $100 for 90mins.
      Appointment Booking at 97811075 Patrick

• By Patrickvivian
      I am a mature Chinese (55yrs) who is professionally certified in body massage by CIBTAC UK since 2004. I offer a genuine Traditional Swedish Oil Massage with some acupressure strokes borrowed from Traditional Thai Style.

Appointment Availability for 21 Feb to 26 Feb
      Daily: 10pm to 12midnight

27 Feb (Tuesday) Rest Day
      28 Feb (Wednesday) 3pm to 12midnight

(PS: Massage is not my full time career, I work on weekends in Retail Sales. There are 3 days between Monday to Friday that I am available from 3pm to 12midnight. Check my page weekly for update on appointment slots availability)

To book an appointment whatsapp me at 97811075
      Preferable to book appointment 2 hours in advance.

Venue: Bedok Central (No outcalls)

Rates: $70 for 60minutes and $100 for 90 minutes

• By leon2
      sensual massage for boys and men
      9pm to 1am
      make appointment -
      WeChat: 0146961285 / leon-masseur
      100 ringgit (cash only)

• Guest Asif
      By Guest Asif
      I was looking for a male massage spa and found one in shah alam on google. went to musclemen spa for massage and they had chinese new year promo... the price is reasonable and affordable. i got a muscular therapist hehe..the massage was really good , the best massage i ever had. even the front desk counter guy was muscular ...i guess all the therapist all muscle guys....the customer service is really good ..the front desk guy really explain about all the treatments. i will go again next week,...want to try another muscle guy...you guys should check them out..very clean and beautiful spa.
  • Popular Now

counter