Male HQ

Why do they say mixed?

Guest Lol

Been seeing alot of accounts in grindr and jackd claiming they are "mix", when they can only speak malay and look malay. Some would go on to explain their ancestors are chinese and have chinese blood. Is this the latest "in" thing to say among the malay gay community?

5 minutes ago, Guest Guessy said:

Just that those self proclaimed "flexi" ended up ...... ahem ....... they are BOTTOM !   :frustrated::frustrated::doh::doh:

giphy.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest some truth

Many of them want to be Chinese and be accepted as such, but since that is impossible and seriously unnecessary, they fail and oftentimes project their insecurity and hatred upon the very race they want to become. Hence all the uproar against what they perceive to be blatant racial discrimination. 

Why bother to call yourself mixed when one's marketability is actually high?
From the perspective of a white guy, a Malay guy (or a Pinoy) for that matter, is far more attractive than a Chinese.

It is the facial features, really.

Guest some truth
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Why bother to call yourself mixed when one's marketability is actually high?
From the perspective of a white guy, a Malay guy (or a Pinoy) for that matter, is far more attractive than a Chinese.

It is the facial features, really.

I wish more of them would think the way you do...then there will be less hating on the Chinese majority. 

Didn't know being mixed blood means you have to speak both parents tongues. I'm assuming they can speak English too right ?

To be honest, I have seen a lot of profiles like that, and most cases the mix goes way too down the line to even bother mentioning (my great great grandma come from Portugal!). Guess it makes you sound more exotic.

Unfortunately, being biracial myself, people just expect you to be good looking, or look like one of those handsome Eurasian stereotypes. A lot of mix raced people end up looking Malay anyways, especially if they're not Caucasian mixes. This is why I just put myself as Asian so that people like op won't judge, lol.

(Edit: Reread my post and just wanted to clear up the 'end up looking like Malay' part. Not implying in any way that looking Malay ain't desirable. Some of the best looking guys I know are pure Malay. Cheers)

Edited by sharkbaithoohaha

Guest Guest Again
7 hours ago, Guest some truth said:

Many of them want to be Chinese and be accepted as such, but since that is impossible and seriously unnecessary, they fail and oftentimes project their insecurity and hatred upon the very race they want to become. Hence all the uproar against what they perceive to be blatant racial discrimination. since that is impossible and seriously unnecessary, they fail and oftentimes project their insecurity and hatred upon the very race they want to become. Hence all the uproar against what they perceive to be blatant racial discrimination. 

Why Chinese big fuck is it ? Majority with small dicks.

Guest I-NO-MIXED

Yes...be proud of your own race.

Whatever skin colour you are, we are still human being. For an example, I'm NO mixed. I'm "Pure Breed Malay" but strangers always talk to me in Chinese. Why?? Just because I can speak & look like one? Well, no matter what, as a Top am still high demand in the market to anyone (LOL). To some extend we are categorized by preference. Don't be racist people. Cheers!!

• 11 months later...

from my previous post: yes most them just want to say they are mix to get a date (mostly those malays who fancy chinese) or to get belong. But in real life they are not really mix.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Annoyed

There are some 'mixed' people ... and that is fine if they are truly 'mixed' ... but lying about being 'mixed' is unacceptable. Your race is your race. Some people will like you due to your race, some won't care what race you are, and some will dislike you due to your race. Stop desperately chasing the last category and start looking for guys in the first two categories. Lying about being 'mixed' will only make things worse when the people you have tricked meet you. They won't be charmed by your personality. Just angered by your dishonesty.

• 7 months later...
Guest Late to the party

Sometimes they really are mix but they just look like one race. Many Eurasians just look Malay. Chindians too.  Sometimes they are mixed but from 4 or 5 generations ago. In that case, they should just put the race they look like the most on their profile.

But other times, they are just lying because in Singapore, if they list themselves as pure Malay or Indian, they are likely to be rejected. So by putting 'mix', they think their chances of securing a catch is higher. If they did not face difficulty in the market, I dun think they will feel the need to lie and put 'mix'.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 12:21 AM, Guest Rem said:

Wouldnt there be no issues if they go after their own race? I dont think a malay would reject a fellow malay. 

Apparently quite a number of Malay guys don't pursue other Malays in Singapore. Some would even say they date only Chinese or white. Likely due to the media in Singapore since the advertisements usually feature Chinese or white models.

I have seen Malay couples in Malaysia only.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hiho
On 6/24/2018 at 8:59 AM, repressednerd said:

Apparently quite a number of Malay guys don't pursue other Malays in Singapore. Some would even say they date only Chinese or white. Likely due to the media in Singapore since the advertisements usually feature Chinese or white models.

I have seen Malay couples in Malaysia only.

this is true, i noticed malays fancy Chinese so much. they are so proud if they managed to hook up or date a Chinese i dont know why.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.