Male HQ

How to touch a muscular hunk body?

Guest Guest

56 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Offer him a deal . Blow him if he let you worship or sex .

Is sex necessary? It's just touch muscle bod but how to approach that's the question.

Guest Just Happened

Yes, touch it.  That it, when you happened to meet a cocky hunk.  I was standing behind him at the gym reception and he was taking a longer time than usual talking to the receptionist.  Then when he was done, he turned around and flexed his right bicep up close in front of my face and said:  "This is for you". 

He flexed again a second time and said: "There you go..."   I was speechless, just gave his hard bicep a squeeze and manage a weak smile.

12 hours ago, Guest Just Happened said:

Yes, touch it.  That it, when you happened to meet a cocky hunk.  I was standing behind him at the gym reception and he was taking a longer time than usual talking to the receptionist.  Then when he was done, he turned around and flexed his right bicep up close in front of my face and said:  "This is for you". 

He flexed again a second time and said: "There you go..."   I was speechless, just gave his hard bicep a squeeze and manage a weak smile.

He flexes but you didn't touch him at all so not counted

4 hours ago, nixorn said:

When i see the topic....i think of those people who help to oil the bodybuilders.

Share with everybody about it nixorn

Rule of thumb try not to grope them cause you know they can punch your lights out.lol. Everyone loves a hug, if both of you are already in a bedroom just hug . There is nothing better than a strong loving hug ,body to body.you can admire those muscles later when being top or bottomed by him.

• 1 year later...

Can ask friends who are very muscular whether do they mind being pinched or touched. So many gays are always in the gym, not difficult to find one either

8 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Go to the saunas and touch.  Touch only, not molest. 

Wow. U must have not been to our local sauna. If u r not their type, they siam u like ghost, let alone let u touch. Our local breed hunks or cuties are proud like hell. 

But reverse. If u r their type (and here I am not just talking abt body. It is both look+body) then they will be like a dog keep following u. 

1 minute ago, tyan said:

Wow. U must have not been to our local sauna. If u r not their type, they siam u like ghost, let alone let u touch. Our local breed hunks or cuties are proud like hell. 

But reverse. If u r their type (and here I am not just talking abt body. It is both look+body) then they will be like a dog keep following u. 

So everyone just chasing his dream man.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

I once stood in for a friend at a body show at the old musical fountain in Sentosa.  My friend was a 'oiler' for the muscleman but on that particular night he had to attend his brother's wedding dinner so I stood in for him.  So there I was happily oiling all these musclemen from all over SE Asia.  No sex that night as most of them were straight but of course, the touching caused them to have semi-erection and they will just laugh it off.  We had to oil every square inch of their body and often have to oil even the littlest corners of their thigh joints.  I like that part most as I would often have to press against their balls and that's when they begin to react.  Love to watch their expression on their faces - trying their very best not to get an erection.  The best was this Malay bodybuilder from Indonesia, he was instantly hard even before I got to his thigh joint.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

2 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

I once stood in for a friend at a body show at the old musical fountain in Sentosa.  My friend was a 'oiler' for the muscleman but on that particular night he had to attend his brother's wedding dinner so I stood in for him.  So there I was happily oiling all these musclemen from all over SE Asia.  No sex that night as most of them were straight but of course, the touching caused them to have semi-erection and they will just laugh it off.  We had to oil every square inch of their body and often have to oil even the littlest corners of their thigh joints.  I like that part most as I would often have to press against their balls and that's when they begin to react.  Love to watch their expression on their faces - trying their very best not to get an erection.  The best was this Malay bodybuilder from Indonesia, he was instantly hard even before I got to his thigh joint.

Anything happened after?

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Anything happened after?

surprisingly nothing... after the show they all went for a reception and I wasn't invited since i was only a stand-in.  but i did feel a few hard cocks and saw them undressing and putting on their tight trunks and how they try to squeeze their balls and cock into the tight confines of their miniscule trunks.  most of them look small, perhaps by comparison to their hulky bodies, so I wasn't very interested also.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

surprisingly nothing... after the show they all went for a reception and I wasn't invited since i was only a stand-in.  but i did feel a few hard cocks and saw them undressing and putting on their tight trunks and how they try to squeeze their balls and cock into the tight confines of their miniscule trunks.  most of them look small, perhaps by comparison to their hulky bodies, so I wasn't very interested also.

Hahahaha...many hunks i came across r small down there too.

Guest guest
4 hours ago, cutejack said:

Hahahaha...many hunks i came across r small down there too.

This is true. Actually SG men majority average size.

I remember sharing that i use to work in the backstage during the 90s. Before walking for the swimwear or underwear show our male model will normally told to stuff tissue paper  to make it look big there. But they no longer need tissue paper these days because they have ready sew bulge pad that can easily cup into their underwear or trunk.

Guest gymrat
On 3/18/2018 at 8:44 PM, tyan said:

Everyone has the right to choose the type of guys they like. You like hunky guys? They do too.

They are not common property so they have every right to reject you.

Do you know how frustrating it is to be constantly touched and groped like you are farm produce at the supermarket? And on top of that, cockblocked by the constant harassment of undesirable men who just don't take "No" for an answer? 

It is just easier to look disinterested at you so that there will be no misunderstanding and no one will waste their bloody time.

Furthermore, do you know how much time and sacrifice one has to make to achieve a nice body? You want to hook up with a hunk? Work hard at the gym and you will be on equal ground.

Don't think about what others can give you, think about what you've got to offer as well.

• Guest locked this topic