Male HQ

Some problem on Recent Status Update

DeMarko

Demarko

U r not new to this, all IT issues should b posted at the IT forum and avoid using main forum...there are sub forums for you to tap on

time and effort should be spent on thinkg where to post, not spent in public toilets and undies posing

1 hour ago, -Ignored- said:

Demarko

U r not new to this, all IT issues should b posted at the IT forum and avoid using main forum...there are sub forums for you to tap on

time and effort should be spent on thinkg where to post, not spent in public toilets and undies posing

lol ..... that's my fetish lei

Having the same problem now. Was ok earlier.

@Bern

@Glyph

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

2 minutes ago, Glyph said:

As in, you're unable to submit new status updates? Can you try again since I'm not facing this issue on my side and your status update is enabled.

It is ok now. Submitted twice earlier but it just disappeared. Thanks

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic