Male HQ

No Fab + How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)

idkwhy

On 12/24/2019 at 8:55 PM, trulyluq said:

firework?! hahaha .. Nah its not a priority. But i do have wet dreams once in a while and thats more than enough. Shift in priroty I guess as once aged.

The low priority is caused by low sex drive due to aging.  As one aged and retires, it is good, if not mandatory, to maintain an active sex life to stay healthy and engaged.

Don't read and response to guests' post

There many miracles about "Semen Retention"  <- Click

道家的“闭精” 就是 不漏精 不射精

一旦开始闭精,人体会逐渐有改变。炼精化气越久,改变越大!

磁力、念力、功力、法力、感应力、体力、智力、定力会大大提高。

Edited by 仙人掌

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Bluewhite said:

So it’s out of exhaustion that you didn’t do it for like 2 months?

For sportsmen and martial artists, gearing up to the big day means staying away from sex.  Cos the squirts would largely reduce one's energy, the source of which comes from the kidneys.  Of course, after the tournament or competition, then they can safely release loads for all they want lol 💦

2 hours ago, AFter8 said:

For sportsmen and martial artists, gearing up to the big day means staying away from sex.  Cos the squirts would largely reduce one's energy, the source of which comes from the kidneys.  Of course, after the tournament or competition, then they can safely release loads for all they want lol 💦

Ohh What type of energy tho cause idk one that is released from the kidneys I just tot it lowers their testosterone levels which makes them less aggressive and competitive for competition 

25 minutes ago, Bluewhite said:

Ohh What type of energy tho cause idk one that is released from the kidneys I just tot it lowers their testosterone levels which makes them less aggressive and competitive for competition 

Adrenaline is secreted from the hormonal glands sitting on the kidneys, for fight, flight and fright.

For people engaging in sex, this energy gets transferred to the testes instead to produce testoterone, depriving of adrenaline production to ‘fight’. Hence sportsmen are advised to abstain from having sex before their big days.

• 4 weeks later...

Longest I've gone without cumming was about 10-12 days because I got too busy after entering into a uni with lots of things going on. Then I was alone in my room, got horny, touched myself and came. My cock looked and felt slightly larger and thicker, and my load was so thick and voluminous. Squirted 5-7 times or maybe a bit more. I scraped all the cum on my body with my fingers and licked and swallowed it all, it was so good doing that. I wanted to hold on a little longer to try to get a wet dream, as I never had a wet dream before, but it's okay.

After then I kept my load for a week twice, and on both times, I came on a cam site to whoever that wanted to watch. Loved the attention that I got, even though there were only around 5 people watching. Both loads were good, thick loads but weren't as much as it was when I came after 10-12 days.

Right now I've been holding it again for one week and one day now, because I'm in my exam week and I thought, why not hold it in until exam is over (which is in one or two days). I hope I can get a wet dream (though it doesn't seem likely I will have one) but my main plan is to cum on a cam site again or even better, get someone to suck and swallow my load. I think of myself as a bottom, and I like sucking, but I like being sucked off as well. 👅😋🍆

• 3 weeks later...

Since my last post in Xmas, its been another 3 mths i remain celibate. I ran, i cycle and do thing like normal people do. Its good to be able contain the urges though at times my cock throb n engorge but i have managed to refrain from jackin off. Also, the morning wood can be so intense that i have to give a pep talk to my lil bro "now you be good ok!" 😂

4 hours ago, trulyluq said:

Since my last post in Xmas, its been another 3 mths i remain celibate. I ran, i cycle and do thing like normal people do. Its good to be able contain the urges though at times my cock throb n engorge but i have managed to refrain from jackin off. Also, the morning wood can be so intense that i have to give a pep talk to my lil bro "now you be good ok!" 😂

Thats nice. But go easy on little bro and under no condition "spank" him....😆

My own record was 44 days without cumming. I encountered blue balls and the balls were firm too. And get horny and hard every now and then in my undies or in pants, jeans or shorts ( when in commando). The kinda sensation makes me feel good though got blue balls feeling.

Finally on the 45th day, i erupted my lava.

Now, i will erupt lava after keeping for at least 10 days.

4 hours ago, DeMarko said:

My own record was 44 days without cumming. I encountered blue balls and the balls were firm too. And get horny and hard every now and then in my undies or in pants, jeans or shorts ( when in commando). The kinda sensation makes me feel good though got blue balls feeling.

Show us yr volcano pls

Edited by cutejack

On 4/4/2020 at 5:42 PM, DeMarko said:

Wanna see the lava eruption

9 hours ago, Wei Hao said:

3 days is quite hard for me alr hahahaha

Yeah 3 days is kind of tough esp these days during lockdown...damn making me horny now...

• G_M changed the title to No Fab + How long have you gone without cumming / masturbating? (compiled)