Male HQ

they say i look too young for my age

Guest Guest

when to a sauna at pagoda street . was eyeing at a cute hottie from china. Approach him  and directly tell him i am interested in him. He commented i look too young , He is more interested  in older look. Thought looking young is  a bonus but turn out that club ppl prefer elderly

China people like the 爷 type of men - slight chubby and fleshy, probably some tummy - daddy type of guys. 

And to many, Singaporean Chinese (or rather the Southeast Asian Chinese - Malaysians, Indonesians) are not physically attractive to them - they like the northerners looks - fair and with shaper features. Unlike Singaporeans, many overseas gays are more particular with looks over body.

Fact is, with China getting richer and have more choices in life (meaning if they don't need to sell sex when they are abroad), their choice of men will never be Singaporeans.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

when to a sauna at pagoda street . was eyeing at a cute hottie from china. Approach him  and directly tell him i am interested in him. He commented i look too young , He is more interested  in older look. Thought looking young is  a bonus but turn out that club ppl prefer elderly

It depends on which sauna u go
eg if u sneak into a female toilet and yearning to suck some dicks , likely wldnt u end up disappointed?

If that sauna is more of a chubby/older profile, then your assumption of looking young may not work there
I can easily assume which sauna is at pagoda street, my recommendation for you is to read up its focused/personal thread to understand better

I do agree w the sharer above

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

That's a polite rejection.

56 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

China people like the 爷 type of men - slight chubby and fleshy, probably some tummy - daddy type of guys. 

And to many, Singaporean Chinese (or rather the Southeast Asian Chinese - Malaysians, Indonesians) are not physically attractive to them - they like the northerners looks - fair and with shaper features. Unlike Singaporeans, many overseas gays are more particular with looks over body.

Fact is, with China getting richer and have more choices in life (meaning if they don't need to sell sex when they are abroad), their choice of men will never be Singaporeans.

In this case they should not come to sg saunas. 

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

the fact i am already reaching  60 and have the look of a 30 yr old face.Thats y i choose to go that particular sauna.But was rejected of my looks too young.

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

the fact i am already reaching  60 and have the look of a 30 yr old face.Thats y i choose to go that particular sauna.But was rejected of my looks too young.

60s and looked like 30s? You may have the look, but you cannot hide the 老人味 Nonenal.  that's why you get rejected.

1 hour ago, Guest Nono said:

60s and looked like 30s? You may have the look, but you cannot hide the 老人味 Nonenal.  that's why you get rejected.

yup, at the age of after 50yo, skin will slowly start to flake (though the face will not) and there are traits of elderly like what nono mentioned

that reminds me of the person who lied that he is at my age, but he s way way above that

one look u can identify

and from  the songs he knew, expose his era and from the way he dressed, one cannot lie

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

U remind me of those mediacorp artistes who r still playing reel roles 3 decades younger.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow...the curious case of Benjamin Button...people do mistake me for being 5-10 yrs younger...but 30 years...that's a new one!

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

On 10/23/2016 at 5:04 PM, Guest Guest said:

You sure or not? U also don't use towel cause it's too rough for your skin isit? If you know what I mean. Lolz!!!!

On 23 October 2016 at 7:33 PM, -Ignored- said:

yup, at the age of after 50yo, skin will slowly start to flake (though the face will not) and there are traits of elderly like what nono mentioned

that reminds me of the person who lied that he is at my age, but he s way way above that

one look u can identify

and from  the songs he knew, expose his era and from the way he dressed, one cannot lie

Aiyo I know classical music does it mean I come from that era??

22 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

poor thing for us

+10 is still better than some nameless guest who pointed out brainless point , they are a +10 on stupidity too

Pointing out brainless point like the way you just did? Are you a retard to scold yourself? Here, since you like minus points so much, here is a -100 to your IQ.  

• Guest locked this topic