Male HQ

Beware of the noise level

inamoto

Those cheap hotels without sound proofing are chicken hotels. Straight people go there purposely to have loud sex and show off their masculinity of their loud pounding fuck and the women whiny under their sexual powers. Some rooms will even have small holes to let others peep. Decent people don't go to this type of hotel and those who go to this type of hotel are the experienced ones who don't need to be warned.

I have some fbs who also like this type of hotels because they are cheap and hotel counter don't care about 2 men having sex inside. Even when we make so much noise having sex and people can guess that we are 2 men, nobody care. Everybody know everybody is there to have sex wildly and don't have to control their noises like have to be suppressed at home in embarrassment that the neighbors can hear. Nobody is there only to sleep.

Guest Neh Neh

I stayed in one of those budget hotel in Shanghai Pudong years ago when i first time travelled there solo.

At first the inn keeper was quite surprised to see me a foreigner there and the lady boss refused to let me check in. Then i managed to convince her and of course she charged me foreigner price i think about USD15 per night. Throughout the night in my room i could hear couples walking and giggling to enter and to leave their rooms and light moanings here and there. Quite an experience haha...

Guest exhitbitionist
5 hours ago, Guest Btmm said:

Those cheap hotels without sound proofing are chicken hotels. Straight people go there purposely to have loud sex and show off their masculinity of their loud pounding fuck and the women whiny under their sexual powers. Some rooms will even have small holes to let others peep. Decent people don't go to this type of hotel and those who go to this type of hotel are the experienced ones who don't need to be warned.

I have some fbs who also like this type of hotels because they are cheap and hotel counter don't care about 2 men having sex inside. Even when we make so much noise having sex and people can guess that we are 2 men, nobody care. Everybody know everybody is there to have sex wildly and don't have to control their noises like have to be suppressed at home in embarrassment that the neighbors can hear. Nobody is there only to sleep.

Wow.. I've been using hotel81 but never heard anything from other rooms unless you're along the corridor.

Can you recommend some hotels where I could hear and they could also hear me from their rooms? Even better if there's peep holes!

3 hours ago, Guest exhitbitionist said:

Wow.. I've been using hotel81 but never heard anything from other rooms unless you're along the corridor.

Can you recommend some hotels where I could hear and they could also hear me from their rooms? Even better if there's peep holes!

Sauna. Leave the door open.

9 hours ago, Guest exhitbitionist said:

Walao eh, you younger generation really so innocent nowadays one?

Hotel81 is too expensive to be chicken hotel. You want really cheap hotel, go to Geylang backlane or Keong Siak Rd or Chinatown. These type in old shop houses, look old and cheap, some rooms only got hollow board partitions and you can poke a hole easily.

You all must try a few times, these are the straight sex rooms equal for gay sauna rooms for sex.

• Guest locked this topic