Male HQ

Anyone molested or raped overseas?

Guest Danny

Yes, I was raped by a powerful client while working in one of those Middle Eastern country.

It was totally unexpected because he has 3 wives and more mistresses. I was very surprised that he has alcoholic drinks in his villa by the sea and he secretly invited me for a drink there. As a rich and powerful man, he's very privileged. I don't know what he put into my drink but I became quite hot and dizzy.

After that, I was still dizzy and went straight to sleep when his driver sent me back to the hotel. The next day then I fully realised that I was raped because of my sore ass, big headache and could only vaguely remember his expensive Oud perfume.

I don't know how another Arab acquaintance knew about the rape, he told me that I better keep very quiet about it because in the Middle East, the person being penetrated is the one who is punished and they don't believe a man can be raped without mutual consent to anal sex. I checked on the Internet and unfortunately it is true. Also he has the driver and his bodyguard who can bear witness for him as required by their law to say that I'm the willing sexual seducer.

5 hours ago, Guest mewk said:

Yes, I was raped by a powerful client while working in one of those Middle Eastern country.

It was totally unexpected because he has 3 wives and more mistresses. I was very surprised that he has alcoholic drinks in his villa by the sea and he secretly invited me for a drink there. As a rich and powerful man, he's very privileged. I don't know what he put into my drink but I became quite hot and dizzy.

After that, I was still dizzy and went straight to sleep when his driver sent me back to the hotel. The next day then I fully realised that I was raped because of my sore ass, big headache and could only vaguely remember his expensive Oud perfume.

I don't know how another Arab acquaintance knew about the rape, he told me that I better keep very quiet about it because in the Middle East, the person being penetrated is the one who is punished and they don't believe a man can be raped without mutual consent to anal sex. I checked on the Internet and unfortunately it is true. Also he has the driver and his bodyguard who can bear witness for him as required by their law to say that I'm the willing sexual seducer.

Are you ok ?

Guest ArabCox

I met an Arab from Iraq who was married and got kids, he started the conversation first when I was waiting for a bus. Funny thing was he admitted that he was gay as in he could sense that I am also gay. In the bus, he put my hands onto his bulging jeans and I rubbed his cock. He wanted to have sex with me badly but we both didn't have a place so that's was the last time I encountered with him.

On 25 October 2016 at 0:32 AM, Guest mewk said:

So , you are the guy I read about on the internet  

90 years ago ! Are your ass okay now ? 

Rape need not be violent or forced or drugged.  It can be consensual due to fear of being hurt or blackmailed.  Guys can be raped not just by guys but by women as well, especially those young and innocent ones.  

I heard from someone who used to worked in the middle east that the arab men likes guys with fair complexion. There were cases where they are raped and murdered. 

Guest FairSkin
11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I heard from someone who used to worked in the middle east that the arab men likes guys with fair complexion. There were cases where they are raped and murdered. 

True, Iam fair, I always got eyed by the Arabs. :D

I just wonder if u are in such situation instead of struggle since u are outnumber why not be a willing party willingly strip n open your leg. Sometimes rapist like the kick of overpowering struggling victim. Maybe if u do so they lost the kick n leave u? Or even they still fuck u at least less rough since u did not struggle they do not do it forcefully. 

6 hours ago, Guest Wonder said:

I just wonder if u are in such situation instead of struggle since u are outnumber why not be a willing party willingly strip n open your leg. Sometimes rapist like the kick of overpowering struggling victim. Maybe if u do so they lost the kick n leave u? Or even they still fuck u at least less rough since u did not struggle they do not do it forcefully. 

True.  If you are cornered by a group of rapists and fighting them will only bring injury or even death, the wiser option is to pretend like a whore. 

52 minutes ago, Guest whore said:

True.  If you are cornered by a group of rapists and fighting them will only bring injury or even death, the wiser option is to pretend like a whore. 

Yes, your survival is important, but please make sure you report to the authorities as soon as it is safe to do so. You want to make sure you are tested and treated for any STDs etc. Rape is a crime. 

A whore gets paid. A rape victim does not. 

Love. 

• Guest locked this topic