Male HQ

married bottom pretend to be top

ahseng

chatted with a married guy over the G gay app. claimed to be top and wanted to have sex.  being 99% a bottom (only top 3 times in my life under circumstances) he knew i am a pure bottom.

last week, met up the guy, known as DC, in hotel 81.

no kissing, straight to strip all the way. 

nibble his nipple, he moaned, and sucked his cock while he lied on his back.  his is nice and thick and hard.

his legs lifted, exposing his hole.  some tops i met loved their holes rimmed, so i took it as he enjoyed rimming.  more moans

went back sucking on his cock and started playing his hole. spit on his hole and started fingering. more moans. his hole actually did suck my finger in.....

i was not prepared at all to top him, he enjoyed the sucking and fingering.  then he stopped me, and tried to make me hard.  was not prepared for that, but he did not want to kiss or suck my cock, so mine was soft.

i can see the disappointment in his face, but what can i do.....

he then say he need to go back......

wtf... ok .... let him go, better luck next time,,,,,

please if you want to get fuck let the other party know,,,,, i always let the other party know i am a fucking bottom... and i paid for the $35 2 hours hotel,,,,,

cheapskate

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

U should have continued staying in the room n text us here in bw.we could have made yr money worth it.:P

and is this how it ended up ?

21 hours ago, ahseng said:

chatted with a married guy over the G gay app. claimed to be top and wanted to have sex.  being 99% a bottom (only top 3 times in my life under circumstances) he knew i am a pure bottom.

last week, met up the guy, known as DC, in hotel 81.

no kissing, straight to strip all the way. 

nibble his nipple, he moaned, and sucked his cock while he lied on his back.  his is nice and thick and hard.

his legs lifted, exposing his hole.  some tops i met loved their holes rimmed, so i took it as he enjoyed rimming.  more moans

went back sucking on his cock and started playing his hole. spit on his hole and started fingering. more moans. his hole actually did suck my finger in.....

i was not prepared at all to top him, he enjoyed the sucking and fingering.  then he stopped me, and tried to make me hard.  was not prepared for that, but he did not want to kiss or suck my cock, so mine was soft.

i can see the disappointment in his face, but what can i do.....

he then say he need to go back......

wtf... ok .... let him go, better luck next time,,,,,

please if you want to get fuck let the other party know,,,,, i always let the other party know i am a fucking bottom... and i paid for the $35 2 hours hotel,,,,,

cheapskate

Poor ah seng

I felt u have already forewarned him that u r a pure btm
and u should have suspected it,even some tops might luv some forms of rimming

their ultimate purpose is still to TOP, topping is their ulterior objective eventually (even though certain days he might feel moody), if not he will never b  a top
U shd have suspected that already
allow me to quote more e.g.s : some top would want to play w me, but mistaken me as a btm, since both of us are tops, we have limited activities, but after giving him some good lick and tickling him , (I will never do rimming on another person, mentally not ready sia)
he changed his mind and wanted to top me though he knew he is tired after some rounds earlier w others and he knew I m a top too but he stil wanna tried his luck
cos a top is a top

I rebuked him why not he let me top him instead? of cos, it s a "No" from him

I felt so sorry that u have to pay for the hotel, it s not a matter of cheapskate, but more of u have spent so much effort arranging and servicing him
but did he spell it out to u initially?

and do not assumed a married man likely to be a top, always check

and I have shared or read elsewhere too, that all the married men w kids seemed to be far from a top, and extremely lady-like

How I wish I could b his (the married guy)child for a day, I will qn : "Daddy, why is the way u looked/stared very effeminate?"  I really wish to say tht to them even though it sounded rude as a child

Guest Neh Neh
53 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

How I wish I could b his (the married guy)child for a day, I will qn : "Daddy, why is the way u looked/stared very effeminate?"  I really wish to say tht to them even though it sounded rude as a child

His child may ask :"Daddy, why u act like Auntie Lucy de? Can I suck your Neh Neh see got nen nen come out?"

23 minutes ago, Guest Neh Neh said:

His child may ask :"Daddy, why u act like Auntie Lucy de? Can I suck your Neh Neh see got nen nen come out?"

u r bad, but I like!!!

many pretend to get married but I felt they just wanna prove to the world that they are a MALE, and to shut all gossips...
but later, we read in this forum too, all wondering shd they divorce, should they call off, should they betray their wife at home, but going out for flings........

I am only curious why u eat his hole and finger him THEN expect him to fuck u. It's weird that u prepare a person hole and expect him to TOP u.

Shouldn't u be focusing on this dick instead and seduce him with your hole?

I think u did the wrong move in terms of foreplay.

1 hour ago, Ironrod said:

I am only curious why u eat his hole and finger him THEN expect him to fuck u. It's weird that u prepare a person hole and expect him to TOP u.

Shouldn't u be focusing on this dick instead and seduce him with your hole?

I think u did the wrong move in terms of foreplay.

I think so too. Pure bottom usually won't play with another person's hole.

• Guest locked this topic