Male HQ

Impression/Thoughts about your ex

Guest Singlehood

Guest Singlehood

In the month of break up after ending a 4 years relationship, your ex had fun with 3 different guys in 3 consecutive days. What are your thoughts or impression of him after he chose to break up?

3 minutes ago, Guest just broke up said:

Sometimes, out of frustration from the break up, people have fun with multiple partners, more out of anger, maybe

Or maybe sometimes, one party already moved on long before the breakup.

And this 'finally' breakup thing made it easier for him to go have fun cause there are no more commitments 

Guest Singlehood
5 hours ago, snowball said:

he is your ex, how many and who he has sex with has nothing to do with you anymore, what you say just show what type of person you are, move on and never look back :)

Would you be friends with ex, knowing this is like this?

27 minutes ago, Guest Matured? said:

Does being matured means being okay with anything or pretending to be okay with anything?

Yes, of course. Being matured, you'll know:

what you can change so that you can improve on it

vs

what you cannot change so that you'll let go

plus

the wisdom to know the difference.

So, back to your Ex, he's now your Ex as you have left him due to the differences between you and him which nothing can be improved.  So, have your own life !

Just now, Guest Laugh said:

Yes, of course. Being matured, you'll know:

what you can change so that you can improve on it

vs

what you cannot change so that you'll let go

plus

the wisdom to know the difference.

So, back to your Ex, he's now your Ex as you have left him due to the differences between you and him which nothing can be improved.  So, have your own life !

One important point, "being old" is not equal to "matured".  Some 60 yo men still think and behaved like a 13 yo girl.

In the immortal words of Li Qing Zhao,  "The Flowers Drift About on Their Own, The Water flows on Her Own."

He has had sex with at least three more persons, you have had none.

One of them carries certain STI.

A counselor tells you that a combination of psycho therapy and AIDS treatment will set you back S$2,000 over, every month.

By then, you have accumulated enough life experiences and self-reflections to know and feel that if you were to come by extra $2,000 to spend every month, you would spend them on other more important persons in your life.

So, you choose either to curse him or wish him well, for the next 10 years.   

59 minutes ago, wilfgene said:

In the immortal words of Li Qing Zhao,  "The Flowers Drift About on Their Own, The Water flows on Her Own."

A counselor tells you that a combination of psycho therapy and AIDS treatment will set you back S$2,000 over, every month.

By then, you have accumulated enough life experiences and self-reflections to know and feel that if you were to come by extra $2,000 to spend every month, you would spend them on other more important persons in your life.

Or to thank him for the break up

7 minutes ago, Guest Wolf said:

Or to thank him for the break up

Sounds quite vengeful . It means the person has still not let go of the past.

The same old discussion again.

He is gone and should be erased out of your comfort zone, just like a damaged hard disc...it is now beyond economical, physical, emotional and psychological repairs.

I had been in similar situations before but life must go on..we still need to work, pay the bills...so stop lamenting about the past and move on.

说不定。。下一个会更好。。尖叫幸福快来到吧。。

不用装可怜,装无助。。男人嘛。。

老饼要的话,他们排队拿号码牌呢!

对自己要有耐心,信心。。。

外面的世界还很美丽。。机会多的是。。

Guest Friends
2 hours ago, wilfgene said:

Wish him well and would you be friends with him?

I neva scold or hate my ex bcoz to me , he is my ex.we ever had fun n see each other naked.there is no way i can hate him.its his choice to leave me n i should respect that although initially after the break up i ever appear in front of his doorstep n he got shocked n lectured to me.hahaha...

but in return i didnt use any harsh words infact i told him tat i respect n love him which make him kept silence in a few minutes.then he told me tat time for me to move on.not easy but i still believe tat we will patch up one day b4 my last moment on earth????

if u think he is having fun with other guys .tell yrself its only a sex or a body contact.not LOVE.

I think in that way too.

3 minutes ago, cutejack said:

I neva scold or hate my ex bcoz to me , he is my ex.we ever had fun n see each other naked.there is no way i can hate him.its his choice to leave me n i should respect that although initially after the break up i ever appear in front of his doorstep n he got shocked n lectured to me.hahaha...

but in return i didnt use any harsh words infact i told him tat i respect n love him which make him kept silence in a few minutes.then he told me tat time for me to move on.not easy but i still believe tat we will patch up one day b4 my last moment on earth????

if u think he is having fun with other guys .tell yrself its only a sex or a body contact.not LOVE.

I think in that way too.

You're so romantic. Sorry that I always thought that you're a jerk in here.  Lol

2 hours ago, cutejack said:

I think in that way too.

one day, I hope to interview cutejk to know his story more.....

Actually, its great to still remain friends with your ex.  I think if both parties are mature and sensible, they will understand that, if you can't be in a relationship together, it is still better to have one more friend than one more enemy.

My first ex was (and I believe still is) like an enemy after the breakup. He went around badmouthing me to some of our common friends (who had no idea that he was gay and was ever with me).  I chose not to say anything negative about him, to anyone.  I believe that sensible people will be able to see what's true and what's not. In any case, I was the one who initiated the breakup, and I know he was deeply hurt.  So I felt it was my fault that he behaved the way he did. Thus, I don't blame him for behaving the way he did and treating me like an enemy.

My 2nd ex is a darling. In fact we had a short conversation on whatsapp today.  We still make each other laugh. Sigh, I miss him.

Edited by str8biman

~ I usually write what's on my mind.  I am not soliciting for unnecessary comments from anyone who will take this opportunity to say I was rude to them on PM, or rejected their approach because of this and that etc. I might not write in long, accommodative sentences in PM.  My messages there are short and to the point, but that doesn't mean I am being nasty to you. Also, please do not be overly sensitive. If you say you want to meet for fun, but I tell you I don't want to waste your time, don't take it too hard.  Just like you can choose to approach me or don't, I have the right to choose as well, and there is no point lying to you that you are my type when you aren't. Not here to bicker - that's my point ~

It's not love if it doesn't hurt. If you don't want to hurt, don't love - str8biman (Oct 2016)

Sometimes we need to go through a thunderstorm before we are able to enjoy the beauty of a rainbow - str8biman (Nov 2016)

There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition, and of unspeakable love. – Washington Irving

Everyone is searching for love all the time

Yet love is like mist hovering in the humid sky – Zurri

19 minutes ago, str8biman said:

Actually, its great to still remain friends with your ex.  I think if both parties are mature and sensible, they will understand that, if you can't be in a relationship together, it is still better to have one more friend than one more enemy.

My first ex was (and I believe still is) like an enemy after the breakup. He went around badmouthing me to some of our common friends (who had no idea that he was gay and was ever with me).  I chose not to say anything negative about him, to anyone.  I believe that sensible people will be able to see what's true and what's not. In any case, I was the one who initiated the breakup, and I know he was deeply hurt.  So I felt it was my fault that he behaved the way he did. Thus, I don't blame him for behaving the way he did and treating me like an enemy.

My 2nd ex is a darling. In fact we had a short conversation on whatsapp today.  We still make each other laugh. Sigh, I miss him.

Your story is quite similar to mine. People say first love are mostly unforgettable it's true. I won't forget my first ex until the end of my days. He treated me badly. I have been in quite few relationships but I have this ex who is still my friend although we've broken up 2 years ago. 

17 hours ago, Guest Laugh said:

One important point, "being old" is not equal to "matured".  Some 60 yo men still think and behaved like a 13 yo girl.

And some  20's and 30's behave like a fucking  sensitive old man and old lady ! Getting angry at most thing you did or said ! 

Guest Inmature
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And some  20's and 30's behave like a fucking  sensitive old man and old lady ! Getting angry at most thing you did or said ! 

Neither is matured enough, isn't it?

On 10/25/2016 at 10:47 AM, wilfgene said:

In the immortal words of Li Qing Zhao,  "The Flowers Drift About on Their Own, The Water Flows on Her Own."

22 hours ago, Guest Friends said:

Wish him well and would you be friends with him?

Befriend a guy whose hair loss is worse than mine and has got premature-ejaculation:o

Guest Impression
On 10/25/2016 at 1:22 AM, Guest Singlehood said:

In the month of break up after ending a 4 years relationship, your ex had fun with 3 different guys in 3 consecutive days. What are your thoughts or impression of him after he chose to break up?

Obviously, he was oppressed previously and now he celebrate freedom at his disposal.

9 hours ago, Guest Impression said:

Obviously, he was oppressed previously and now he celebrate freedom at his disposal.

you mean the ex was oppressed and became a true blue slut?

Guest Guest 987

I tried to be friends with my ex bfs but eventually what hurt me was not them having other guys but them forgetting everything about us, what we did together while I still remember what their favourite food, drink, their schedules, etc.  So I decided to keep distance and slowly phase out.

Prolly having fun all the while during the relationship.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

7 hours ago, Guest Guest 987 said:

I tried to be friends with my ex bfs but eventually what hurt me was not them having other guys but them forgetting everything about us, what we did together while I still remember what their favourite food, drink, their schedules, etc.  So I decided to keep distance and slowly phase out.

So the end point is phased out. Just cut earlier than later?

Sincerely he is already having a lot of fun without you.How much it hurts you but you got to be grounded in reality?think of the reasons why you miss him? And then think of the reasons why you don't miss him? If the reason of not missing him outweighs the reason of missing him hence why you both breakup in the first place. you should focus why you want him out of your life or why he wants you out of his.isn't breakup means you both can no longer work it out.relationships take effort and if you cannot work it out.then there is no relationship anymore. But it also doesn't mean burning bridges just when you both see each other , it is just hangout or mutual fun with no strings attached.

Edited by SazNura
Missing words

• Guest locked this topic