Male HQ

How to be a fitness instructor?

Halbert

4 hours ago, Halbert said:

Anyone know what is the steps to become a fitness class / les Mills instructor? Like bodycombat instructor. 

As long you have experience, know which technique, and  can recommend what training to focus on, pretty much you can be trainer already, I think you might need a license.

2 hours ago, Johny Ng said:

As long you have experience, know which technique, and  can recommend what training to focus on, pretty much you can be trainer already, I think you might need a license.

I got around 1 years experience in Body Combat, interesting to get certified as a body combat Instructors but dunno where to start?

Guest King of dragon
21 hours ago, Halbert said:

I got around 1 years experience in Body Combat, interesting to get certified as a body combat Instructors but dunno where to start?

You have to wait for any club or fitness center to open recruitment for instructor.

base on your 1 year experience, I believe it's just IMT passes.

in Singapore, we all have to go through audition (which is referred as open recruitment for instructor) and wait for selection. 

8 hours ago, Guest King of dragon said:

You have to wait for any club or fitness center to open recruitment for instructor.

base on your 1 year experience, I believe it's just IMT passes.

in Singapore, we all have to go through audition (which is referred as open recruitment for instructor) and wait for selection. 

What do you means IMT passes? So if I want to be an instructor I need to ask from the club manager? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.