Male HQ

HOMOSEXUALS SHD BE GRATEFUL FOR PINKDOT, WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THEM A LOT OF PUBLIC SPACE!

Guest angry

HOMOSEXUALS SHD BE GRATEFUL FOR PINKDOT, WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THEM A LOT OF PUBLIC SPACE!

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 26/10/2016 - 9:52am

men_kissing_gay_mrt_homophobia_1.jpg?ito

Dear All Singapore Stuff,

This is what I saw this Sunday on my MRT ride back home. Two men openly kissing on the train. Everyone was looking at them. I was kind enough to take the pic without a direct shot of the boy's face.

I respect everyone's rights, but this is Simply Disgusting in a public space.

What if my children saw this and asked "Mummy, why are the two men kissing?" Should I have to answer "It's the same as normal love and marriage. The only difference is that one man opens his buttocks for the other man to put his private part inside but in the end, no babies come out. They only get AIDS"?!

Is this another publicity stunt by the gay community?

Most people in SG already know they exist but would prefer that they just go back inside the closet and stop seeking attention.

Recently, Minister Chan Chun Sing bravely spoke out against public displays of homosexuality in Singapore. These were his words “I’m not going to discriminate … (You’re free to do) whatever you do behind your bedroom doors ... It’s not my problem. I’m not a sex policeman ... But if you tell everyone to champion pro-LGBT or anti-LGBT (causes), it (might) cause social divisions, so (I have to step in) to be the policeman in the middle.” (source: http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/chan-chun-sing-urges-youth-go-beyond-...)

It seems that we really need sex policemen like Mr Chan and stricter laws to keep the urges of the gay community in check. The gay minority can do whatever they want in their bedroom but they should not be going around promoting the gay lifestyle and demanding for gay marriage. They can be gay but we have our right not to accept their behaviour in public. A vast majority of Singaporeans do not approve of gay marriage and are unlikely to change our minds anytime soon. Singapore should not degenerate into a free-for-all where gay men can brazenly go around wrecking young boys' buttocks in the name of love, without fearing the consequences of their actions.

Homosexuals should be thankful that they have their annual Pink Dot. We as the moral majority have already given them enough public space. What more do they want? Gay sex parties? Gay parades? To be able to teach kids about gay sex? Some of them are not contented with Pink Dot and intimacy in private. Instead, they want to flaunt their gayness in public and 'confront' normal heterosexual couples until they accept them as normal and see them as equally 'married'. No, homosexual relationships are not normal and therefore will be never be equal to a real marriage between a man and a woman. We have to draw the line at some point. For many of us, life is not just about fulfilling sexual fetishes that are falsely attributed to genetics.

Melinda
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/homosexuals-shd-be-grateful-pinkdot-we-have-already-given-them-lot-public-space

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/homosexuals-shd-be-grateful-pinkdot-we-have-already-given-them-lot-public-space
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

My life is not affected by what others say or how they feel.

But i believe in karma n feel sorry for Melinda.

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

If a straight guy n girl kiss in the public , I think any hypocrit will react the same . 

If kid ask " daddy, why is the guy kissing the girl " then u would answer , " well because it's normal , and the girl open her pussy n let the men pound , they do get babies and AIDS too ." ? 

Lol , I believe everyone should try to avoid PDA , as ur " normal " affection might disgust some elderly or any who may aswell, however if you can't control the heat of the moment , just too bad for those who was disgusted upon sighting it . Nothing u can do just suck it up . Quoting Christina Perri, "we're only human ~"

Having reserves on PDA in any sexual orientation. 

I believe they didn't flaunt their affection to straight couple for them to accept them , and who says they need your acceptance ? They're already out , n accepted themselves( which matters ). So don't be so narrow minded and post these trash threads .

Whose this Farhan?

The topic is soo wrong anyway. Its like we are not even considered as humans. What right does anyone have to say we should be grateful for something which should be deserved by anyone and everyone in this world. 

"We have given them alot of public space" - I say fuck you ok. It's not called PUBLIC space for nothing. 

Guest New kid

Mummy must teach her children that it is normal for two guys to embrace.  "This is the new normal, kids."  And remember, parents, if your kids are born gay, accept them and love them just like you would otherwise,  because they are normal in every sense.  

Agree that's why we are called minorities !

Anything that deviates from society norm is considered freak abnormal etc.

Sometimes I feel  I am thankful to be gay even if I have to be single all my life , as it helps me to be more understanding and compassionate towards others who are more unfortunate marginalised  or disadvantaged or frown upon by society etc.

Guest InYourEyes
1 minute ago, Vometra said:

I am perfectly normal thank you. Common doesn't mean normal, maybe just banal and boring ...

In a conservative or backwards society, when you act like in the picture, you are not normal to them.

1 minute ago, Vometra said:

So if a straight couple act like this, they are not normal too?

You have to look around you to determine your act is normal or not.

8 minutes ago, Vometra said:

So if a straight couple act like this, they are not normal too?

The rule of thumb is if you are the minority among the rest, then you are not normal.

Guest Differences
6 minutes ago, Vometra said:

So left handers are not normal? Christians in Singapore are not normal?

What rule of thumb? Yours?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/left-handed-people-have-same-genetic-code-abnormality-as-those-with-situs-inversus-10216789.html

Being gay is genetic abnormality.

Being Christians is a choice.

3 minutes ago, Guest Differences said:

You are damn correct there! We are born this way!

While religion is but a choice ...

7 minutes ago, Vometra said:

You are damn correct there! We are born this way!

While religion is but a choice ...

Born this way as in genetically not normal by what is perceived as the norm (men and women) as in religious teachings.

1 minute ago, Guest Norm said:

Born this way as in genetically not normal by what is perceived as the norm (men and women) as in religious teachings.

What is genetically not normal? Not normal as "perceived as the norm (men and women) as in religious teachings"? Religious teachings know nuts about science, and different people subscribe to different religious teaching, and many to none at all. Talk about inconsistency here lol ...

There's a word to describe in believing in an invisible man in the sky, it's called delusion, and it's hardly normal.

19 minutes ago, Vometra said:

What is genetically not normal? Not normal as "perceived as the norm (men and women) as in religious teachings"? Religious teachings know nuts about science, and different people subscribe to different religious teaching, and many to none at all. Talk about inconsistency here lol ...

There's a word to describe in believing in an invisible man in the sky, it's called delusion, and it's hardly normal.

Both genetically as in science and by some religious views that perceived gays are not normal, hence gays community every now and then always get picked for doing not normal.

Can you control people not to think you are not normal?

PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION IS EVERYWHERE: IT IS PARENT'S JOB TO EDUCATE

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 26/10/2016 - 3:52pm

public_display_affection_gay_parents_edu

Dear A.S.S,

This is an open letter in response to the mother with kids who raged at two gay men kissing on the train. [http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/homosexuals-shd-be-grateful-pin...

You say that you respect everyone's rights, but who are you to decide that straight people have more rights than gay people? That gay people's rights only extend to the walls of their bedroom? Which part of that is you respecting everyone's rights'? People like you are dangerous because you are completely unaware of your own prejudice and discrimination.

To say that they're spreading the gay "lifestyle" makes zero sense, since they are not forcing themselves on your kids and trying to force them into a same sex relationship LOL if your worry is that exposure to such scenes might be overly mature for your kids, then it's YOUR job as a parent to sit your kids down and teach them to be responsible in their future relationships. There is always PDA everywhere, and unfortunately not everyone is considerate enough to hold back for the sake of children around, so you should wake u and realise that you should start educating your kids.

if your kids ask, can't you simply explain that two men are kissing because they're gay? Are you afraid your kid will somehow magically "turn" gay? I hope you're not the only source of knowledge for your kids because you're
seriously misinformed and narrow minded.

To address your very last point, just because some sexual predators have been gay DOES NOT mean that all gay men are pedophiles. Just because some sexual predators have been straight does not mean that all straight people are pedophiles. Just because some ignorant and prejudiced bigots happen to be a Singaporean woman with kids on a train, does not mean that all Singaporeans with kids on a bloody train are assholes lmao.

Dude, seriously. I won't try to convince you to accept them even though personally, I don't see why the hell your approval is needed when it's THEIR lives. I get that some people have their own beliefs and ideals, but in what world does the relationship of two men or women have anything to do with you, unless it's in a world where you're trying to be a home wrecker? If you don't like it, okay, you can lead your life, and they can lead theirs. There's no need to shame them and say absolutely disgusting things about them. have some respect.

SticksOutForHarambe
A.S.S Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/public-display-affection-everywhere-it-parents-job-educate

WHY DEMAND LGBT COUPLES TO HIDE FROM PUBLIC EYE WHILE OTHERS CAN KISS FREELY IN PUBLIC?

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 26/10/2016 - 4:01pm

lgbt_rights_equals_discrimination.jpg?it

Dear ASS Editors,

This article is a response article to the post by Melinda, A.S.S Contributor titled "HOMOSEXUALS SHD BE GRATEFUL FOR PINKDOT, WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THEM A LOT OF PUBLIC SPACE!", posted on Wed, 26/10/2016 - 9:52am. (More at AllSingaporeStuff.com
http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/homosexuals-shd-be-grateful-pin...)

“For many of us, life is not just about fulfilling sexual fetishes that are falsely attributed to genetics”, Melinda, A.S.S Contributor 2016

This statement is evidently flawed at so many levels. Firstly being in a homosexual relationship is not just about fulfilling sexual fetishes. Let's talk about definitions. “Homosexual” as defined by the Oxford Dictionary is “being sexually attracted to people of one’s own sex”. Before you jump to conclusions, the definition of “heterosexual” in the Oxford Dictionary is to be “sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex”.

Both definitions are about sexual attractions, so what gives you the authority to term homosexual relationships as sexual fetishes but those of heterosexual relationships to be love? Relationships are a way in which two or more people are connected, hence I find that Melinda’s assertion that homosexuals are all about “fulfilling sexual fetishes” is unfounded and should be rejected.

Now we consider the second issue, “falsely attributed to genetics”. Is homosexuality really falsely attributed to genetics? Research by the University of California has found that there are "nine areas in the genome where genes functioned differently when a twin was homosexual". Scientists then followed with the assertion that they can "predict with 70 percent accuracy whether a man is gay or straight or gay simply by looking at those parts of the genome”. This brings out a point that homosexuals have been found to have differing genetic makeups from their twin heterosexual counterparts.

As much as the research goes on to say that the main reason for these changes may be Epigenetic changes, Dr. Eric Miska, Herschel Smith Chair of Molecular Genetics at the University of Cambridge held that “epigenetic marks are the consequence of complex interactions between the genetics, development and environment of an individual”. These complex interactions are still being researched on and no conclusive findings have been found. Thus before we jump into conclusions, shouldn’t we consider the fact thatscientists can now predict whether a man is homosexual or heterosexual by looking at his genes? Doesn’t this show that the assertion that "homosexuality is falsely attributed to genetics" is one that is flawed?

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-trigg...)

With the above statement disproved, I move on to talk about the main crux of the whole issue. Melinda spotted a homosexual on the MRT exhibiting a
“Public Display of Affection” otherwise known as PDA, and she found this to be wholly unacceptable. My question to her is, if it was indeed wholly unacceptable, would it be any more acceptable if the one exhibiting such PDA was a heterosexual couple?

Are you going to be telling your kid who asks you “mummy, why are the two people kissing” that they are just making love and it is perfectly okay to do it? The act should be targeted and that should be the act of PDA. Either make PDA illegal altogether or not draw a line between homosexual PDA and heterosexual PDA.

Minister Chan Chun Sing did mention that “if you tell everyone to champion pro-LGBT or anti-LGBT (causes) it (might) cause social divisions” and that is something I agree with. Rather than being extremists at either ends of the spectrum, why not simply accept people for who they are and move on with life? Not only will this be able to foster social cohesion, it teaches the younger generation not to be discriminatory.

I would like to comment that none of us are entitled to assert that we represent the Singaporean population, their ideas and their actions? Melinda stated that “most people in SG already know they exist but would prefer that they just go back inside the closet and stop seeking attention”. Is this really true? And if it is, if there was acceptance right from the start, would this even be an issue to begin with?

I would like to end off with saying that the main difference between a homosexual relationship and a heterosexual relationship is the sex. Apart from that it is just another romantic relationship like any other. It is more than just sex and lust as painted by Melinda in her post, like any other couples out there, it is a relationship that is rooted by love, affection, trust and care.

Why should homsexuals hide from the eyes of the public? It is not in anyway not normal and I clearly do not see why a marriage between two man should "never be equal to a real marriage between a man and a woman". Marriage is founded on love for one another and the willingness to commit, if two men or women decide that they want to get married, why should they be told otherwise?

Anonymous

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/why-demand-lgbt-couples-hide-public-eye-while-others-can-kiss-freely-public

No matter how we voice out you just look at the comments on fb all Singapore stuff..we are truly abnormal and unacceptable in our society .

More hatred more discrimination for us !

Still I'm very thankful I'm gay and I'm in the minority !

Guest New Guy
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

No matter how we voice out you just look at the comments on fb all Singapore stuff..we are truly abnormal and unacceptable in our society .

More hatred more discrimination for us !

Still I'm very thankful I'm gay and I'm in the minority !

This is not abnormal.  This is the new normal. 

Guest Neh Neh

One evening i was walking back home along my block ground floor corridor and saw a guy slipping his right hand into a lady underwear digging. They sat on the bench under the light pole and it was very obvious. Not far away some family were relaxing and 2 kids age about 6 yo were playing around. I wonder if the kid ask his mommy "mommy why the man rubbing the girl bottom?" Will his mommy said the girl girl is itchy below and the kor kor helping her to rub the itch. This is gentleman way and boy must help girl? Lol.

again, stupid blatant double standards

yes, u can have your right to hate gays but why the hell should it be your rights to not want to see them in public to be the law?

i mean people can have the right to shove their gayness if it their call. it is not against the law. the law is only literally against anal sex. nothing about showing affection to that of your same sex. 

39 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

God did not condemn homosexuality.  .

God did. There are many instances in the bible that condemns homosexuality. There is one whole thread in this forum about homosexuality and christianity.

Guest WrongRight

Like it or not, homosexuality is seen WRONG by most non LGBT people, those who don't see it WRONG are the minority group. If you understand what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right. Argue no more.

3 hours ago, Nightingale said:

But it was written by humans.  And  humans are fallible with prejudices.

Yes, there is more than just one thread in this forum about homos & Christianity and in one of them at least, I wrote that homophobic humans wrote the Bible, the tenets of which so many Christians have flouted until this day, e.g. Bible says Sunday is supposed to be a rest day but many Christians are still working.  Bible says not to eat pork or sea crustaceans but Christians still do, etc.  Therefore, if Christians do not give full credit to the Bible, why should you?

http://9gag.com/gag/aGx3K4G

is it? Christians cannot eat pork meh? I see them eating pork all the time. Means violate?

8 hours ago, Guest WrongRight said:

Like it or not, homosexuality is seen WRONG by most non LGBT people, those who don't see it WRONG are the minority group. If you understand what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right. Argue no more.

The world changes. Sooner or later, those who still see it WRONG are the minority group.

Just like how Singapore now is the minority group of countries (with mainly third world countries) that prosecutes gay sex.

believe it or not..people are waking up, choosing peace over war, acceptance over hatred. Those who are still living with negative energy will be living in a confusing and challenging time ahead unless they step out of their fear based aura.

Guest Sad Singaporeans.

Melinda, like many others like her are clinging onto their dear old Victorian mindset of prudishness along with unexplored sexist tendencies, in their once safe confine of morality now shattered by celibrate priests who have since been exposed for abusing countless generations of children, religious charlatans who finance their family lifestyle and ambitions spending  up God's wealth in Sentosa Cove and Beverly Hills and organizations who distort their righteousness by hushing them to keep rank with these cheats while giving them the moral licence to go after sexual deviants who are against their creator's great plans of Adam and Eve as the perennial normal.  Sounds quite terror right. 

The fact is even a young teenager was raging against a plu openly in the MRT recently  shows you that truly the end days are here, for the dinosaurs who think that they are the natural inheritors of the world just because they can reproduce.

Obviously these people need to read and learn more before opening their mouths and write such atrociously hate notes and realise that truly a little knowledge is a dangerous thing,

We should feel sorry rather than berate these ignoramuses.  

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

is it? Christians cannot eat pork meh? I see them eating pork all the time. Means violate?

It is called cherry picking

Guest Deluded
4 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

The world changes. Sooner or later, those who still see it WRONG are the minority group.

Just like how Singapore now is the minority group of countries (with mainly third world countries) that prosecutes gay sex.

believe it or not..people are waking up, choosing peace over war, acceptance over hatred. Those who are still living with negative energy will be living in a confusing and challenging time ahead unless they step out of their fear based aura.

Changes when? You are delusional.

Have you follow the political issue in SEA's largest muslim nation? The Chinese Jakarta's governor known as Ahok was quoted a verses from one of their holy book during his visit to thousands island, then the HOOHAA started accused him insulting their holy book, then Ahok apologized, but that's was not the end of it, they now protesting in large numbers demanding the police to bring him to court.

What's the moral of this story? Humans has still along way to go. The whole world is still indoctrinated by religions and politics.

Guest Solution?
14 minutes ago, Nightingale said:

Yes, humans still have a long way to go, for good to overcome evil is never smooth-sailing.  Liberation of the slaves by Abraham Lincoln, struggles against racial discrimination by Martin Luther King, anti-apartheid movement by Nelson Mandela, struggle for people's democracy by Aung San Suu Kyi etc. - all face strong opposition forces.  In Sg, we are facing anti-Pink Dot forces (Wear White movement).  In Muslim-majority countries, conservative forces are still very powerful due to ignorance & misperception.   We are glad not to be in an aggressively homophobic country but why remain complacent?  Is it justice to remain closeted, live in fear & suppress ourselves because of others' ignorance & misconception or worse, compelled by social pressure to get married against our true nature?

What's the solution for this? Defying the admonition that we should simply accept our position as a member of a minority community?

• Guest locked this topic