Male HQ

HOMOSEXUALS SHD BE GRATEFUL FOR PINKDOT, WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN THEM A LOT OF PUBLIC SPACE!

Guest angry

4 hours ago, Guest Deluded said:

Changes when? You are delusional.

Have you follow the political issue in SEA's largest muslim nation? The Chinese Jakarta's governor known as Ahok was quoted a verses from one of their holy book during his visit to thousands island, then the HOOHAA started accused him insulting their holy book, then Ahok apologized, but that's was not the end of it, they now protesting in large numbers demanding the police to bring him to court.

What's the moral of this story? Humans has still along way to go. The whole world is still indoctrinated by religions and politics.

As mentioned, this is the confusion causing the negative energy being surfaced and released. What needs to be released will be released.

Guest f*** yourself

Since when does 'we' comes in when we're talking about pinkdot? Are u, as an uneducated straight woman (and quite possibly,  unfortunately a mother to your poor little kids) speaking on the behalf of all singaporeans? THIS is a human right, homosexuals as well as all other sexualities in singapore should have the right to do things like the majority of the straight ppl in sg are able to do. Homos are being ungrateful? Like.... the fact that the govt only gave them a day of freedom ONCE a year is supposed to satisfy their needs for a lifetime? It makes me sad to know that there are so many conservative and uneducated people like u in here, a huge disgrace to singapore. Knows nothing about homosexuality except for sex, sex, sex, AIDS, AIDS, AIDS. And then start talking about politician's views to prove that you're right on this issue. You are a selfish citizen with horrible parenting skills, and i hope ur kids will be independent enough to nurture themselves without the help of their bigotic mother.

Guest Belinda
12 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Admonition?  Are you telling me you are going to swallow all this so-called admonition?  In that case, please speak for yourself.

I already said, the solution lies in education.  Even that won't be smooth-sailing.  Also, our behaviour must not infringe the law, thereby tarnishing our image as gays or we will not get acceptance by the rest of society.  If the West can have gay politicians, senators, CEOs etc. who have pride, self-respect & social acceptance, I don't see why we cannot do the same in future.  After all, we are not in those aggressively conservative countries, so we must be patient.  Yes, just like the Malays & Tamils in Sg, we are a minority community but just like they, we are equals to straights in terms of human rights.  Just that the homophobes disagree.

Melinda gave a pretty strong admonition to gay men to respect public space as per topic.

http://dailynewssanfrancisco.com/2016/10/28/gay-couple-defy-hate-campaign-after-being-snapped-kissing-on-singapore-train/

GAY COUPLE DEFY HATE CAMPAIGN AFTER BEING SNAPPED KISSING ON SINGAPORE TRAIN

October 28, 2016  newsnetwork  0 Glamour,

Peter Eggenhuizen and his partner found themselves as the subjects of homophobic articles

Two gay men were secretly snapped kissing on a Singapore train by a homophobe who posted it online and sparked a viral hate campaign against the couple.

Peter Eggenhuizen, a researcher at one of Australia’s leading medical schools who was one of the men in the picture, has spoken out after being targeted with hate slurs.

While traveling on the Singapore Metro train two days ago with his boyfriend, a fellow traveler snapped their picture and then published it online without the couple’s permission.

She demanded the ‘sex police’ should ‘keep the gay community in check’.

But Eggenhuizen told Gay Star News the hatred will not push them back in the closet.

In the article on All Singapore Stuff, the contributor known only as Melinda, posted the picture of the two young men kissing on the one of city state’s Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) trains.

She claimed ‘homosexuals should be thankful that they have their annual Pink Dot’, Singapore’s equlivalent to Pride.

Saying she didn’t show their faces out of kindness, she then called their display of affection ‘simply disgusting in a public space’.

And she asked what she should tell her children if they asked questions.

Melinda wrote: ‘Would I have to answer “It’s the same as normal love and marriage?”

‘“The only difference is that one man opens his buttocks for the other man to put his private part inside but in the end, no babies come out. They only get AIDS?!”’

She also wondered whether this was a ‘publicity stunt’ by the gay community, who the writer said should go back into the closet ‘and stop seeking attention’.

The article spread far and wide, picked up by media across Asia.

Chan Chung Sing, Minister in the Prime Minister’s Office, has said he wouldn’t discriminate against gay people but same-sex displays of affection should be kept behind closed doors.

‘I’m not a sex policeman,’ he said in a speech.

‘But if you tell everyone to champion pro-LGBT or anti-LGBT [causes], it [might] cause social divisions, so [I have to step in] to be the policeman in the middle.’

Quoting Sing, Melinda called for a sex police as well as stricter laws, so they couldn’t promote their lifestyle.

‘A vast majority of Singaporeans do not approve of gay marriage and are unlikely to change our minds anytime soon,’ she said.

‘Singapore should not degenerate into a free-for-all where gay men can brazenly go around wrecking young boys’ buttocks in the name of love, without fearing the consequences of their actions.’

The article has been shared more than 82,000 times on Facebook and attracted thousands of comments – most of them showing support for the couple.

Eggenhuizen told GSN Melinda was ‘a sad reminder that we live in a world where GBLTIQ rights are far from equal’.

‘Unfortunately my boyfriend and I have been caught up in this commotion and I would like to rise up against and raise awareness of this homophobic attack and public shaming and highlight to tourists to be vigilant when travelling overseas, even to nations which are largely accepting, such as Singapore, or so I thought,’ he said.

‘Homosexuality is still illegal in Singapore and although the majority of Singaporeans support or are indifferent to LBGTIQ people, there still exists an undercurrent of homophobia in their society, right up to government level.

‘This experience has not damaged me, in fact it has emboldened me.

‘I will continue to express my love and do it my way.’

Edited by fab

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Isn't it ironic that the poster was so agitated that guys where doing this in full light of a couple of people that she decided to submit it to a social media site for hundreds more to see? 

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

Guest BroadMind
On 10/27/2016 at 8:35 PM, Nightingale said:

Admonition?  Are you telling me you are going to swallow all this so-called admonition?  In that case, please speak for yourself.

I already said, the solution lies in education.  Even that won't be smooth-sailing.  Also, our behaviour must not infringe the law, thereby tarnishing our image as gays or we will not get acceptance by the rest of society.  If the West can have gay politicians, senators, CEOs etc. who have pride, self-respect & social acceptance, I don't see why we cannot do the same in future.  After all, we are not in those aggressively conservative countries, so we must be patient.  Yes, just like the Malays & Tamils in Sg, we are a minority community but just like they, we are equals to straights in terms of human rights.  Just that the homophobes disagree.

Being educated not necessarily will make someone automatically open-minded and being uneducated also not necessarily will automatically make someone close-minded. It's all depend on individual how he/she have a broad mind or not.

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:22 AM, Guest angry said:

What if my children saw this and asked "Mummy, why are the two men kissing?" Should I have to answer "It's the same as normal love and marriage. The only difference is that one man opens his buttocks for the other man to put his private part inside but in the end, no babies come out. They only get AIDS"?!

Does she mean that straight sex will free you from AIDS and HIV? Is she living in Stone Age?!

Guest Timothy

I do not know why Singaporeans bother championing straight/gay rights when a typical Singaporean cannot even practice basic courtesy and good social behavior.

My point is, Singaporeans are still very primitive on the social hierarchy.

Guest Primitive
12 hours ago, Guest Timothy said:

I do not know why Singaporeans bother championing straight/gay rights when a typical Singaporean cannot even practice basic courtesy and good social behavior.

My point is, Singaporeans are still very primitive on the social hierarchy.

Singapore is regionally surrounded by primitive apes, its too easy to pick up something not the norm when something happens that one does not like.

THE SUPPORTERS SHOT BACK AT STRAIGHTs using same thing

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/straight-people-should-be-grateful-we-already-give-them-space

kissing-straight-couple_1.jpg?itok=PYhUX

Dear All Singapore Stuff,

This is what I see on my MRT ride back home everyday. Straight people openly
kissing on the train. Everyone was looking at them. I was kind enough to take
the pic without a direct shot of anyone's face.

I respect everyone's rights, but this is Simply Disgusting in a public space.

What if my children saw this and asked "Mummy, why is that woman and man
kissing?"

Would I have to answer "It's the norm for people in love and in marriage to
kiss each other. The only difference is that the woman opens her buttocks for
him to put his private part inside but in the end, no babies come out. They
only get AIDS"?! Because obviously, when kids ask me about kissing I tell
them about AIDS and Anal sex.

Is this another publicity stunt by the straight community?
Most people in SG already know they exist but would prefer that they just go
back inside their HDB flats (which they can own when they marry) and stop
seeking attention.

It seems that we really need sex policemen and stricter laws to keep the
urges of the straight community in check.

The straight majority can do whatever they want in their bedroom but they
should not be going around promoting the straight lifestyle. They can be
straight but we have our right not to accept their behaviour in public.

A vast majority of Singaporeans do not approve of straight marriage and are
unlikely to change our minds anytime soon. Singapore should not degenerate
into a free-for-all where men and women can brazenly go around wrecking
youths buttocks in the name of love, without fearing the consequences of
their actions.

Heterosexuals should be thankful that they can publicly express their love
without the fear of being bashed online.

We as the moral minority have already given them enough public space. What
more do they want? Straight sex parties? Straight parades? To be able to
teach kids about sex?

Some of them are not contented with their entitled rights and intimacy in
private. Instead, they want to flaunt their straightness in public and
'confront' normal homosexual couples until they accept them as normal and see
them as equally 'married'.

No, heterosexual relationships are not normal and therefore will be never be
equal to a real marriage between a man and a man/ woman and a woman. We have
to draw the line at some point. For many of us, life is not just about
fulfilling sexual fetishes that are falsely attributed to genetics.

BY LGBT supporter shoot back

Non-entitled gay
A.S.S. Contributor

With regards,

Logos_Latest80.png

Guest Timothy
6 hours ago, Nightingale said:

But aren't these two things (sexual inequality & discourtesy) different altogether?  So according to you, fighting for equal rights is very low in your so-called social hierarchy.  If good social behaviour is that important, why did Martin Luther King bother to fight against racial discrimination?  So why did Aung San Suu Kyi struggle for democracy in her country?

Your statement is like saying that Somalia should not build schools until full employment is reached, or that Ethiopia should not have flush toilets or taps but to rely on night soil buckets and wells as long as there are people suffering from famine & starvation.

Or that Singapore should not bother to have Save Water campaign, Keep Singapore Clean campaign, Road Safety campaign, Crime Prevention campaign, AIDS Awareness campaign etc. until our Courtesy campaign has been deemed a success.

Are you acting like the 2 men passively sitting at the back of the boat in this link?

http://9gag.com/gag/aG0VR4z

After 50 years, Singapore's social behavior is worst than even our neighboring countries?

And don't you find that selfishness amongst Singaporeans are at the all time high?

Hence why the hypocrisy?

Guest kampong GLAM

Who says the kampong spirit is dead?! Some singaporeans apparently retained their kampong mindsets, being stuck in the well for decades...

Guest Timothy
On ‎2016‎年‎11‎月‎1‎日 at 11:03 PM, Nightingale said:

I think you are very confused in your thoughts.  Or are you trying to throw a red herring?  Why are you linking discourtesy with unjustified discrimination against gays?  How are these two related?

So if undeveloped countries build more schools or adopt the flush system in toilets, they are being hypocritical?  What's the logic?

And how do you know selfishness is at "all time high" in Sg?  Had you been living in the 1950s, 60s or even 70s in order to qualify making this comparison?

Or are you a foreigner who just loves to bash Singaporeans because of some unhappy personal encounters?

When the society cannot straighten out the basic social behavior, why be so hypocritical to talk about gay rights?

Honestly, I think this is just one of those fake letters penned by the management of ASS, Independent etc, for the sake of some viral traffic. The likes of what that TRS couple used to do.

If it's not, then shame on ASS for even publishing. Day in day out these people decry PAP and the SPH newspapers. And yet in the name of freedom of speech, they publish hate speech. Give a voice and attention to such crap. That's why it's very hard, if not downright impossible, to give any credibility to these journalist wannabees They are more like the worst possible sort of rumourmongers.

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Honestly, I think this is just one of those fake letters penned by the management of ASS, Independent etc, for the sake of some viral traffic. The likes of what that TRS couple used to do.

If it's not, then shame on ASS for even publishing. Day in day out these people decry PAP and the SPH newspapers. And yet in the name of freedom of speech, they publish hate speech. Give a voice and attention to such crap. That's why it's very hard, if not downright impossible, to give any credibility to these journalist wannabees They are more like the worst possible sort of rumourmongers.

I don't believe this is a hoax. I can vouch that such people exists in Singapore, ie gay haters. i have come across many. One thing common among them is that they are of the same religion.

ASS definitely has reasons for its existence. They publish contributions that SPH would never dared to publish giving us awareness of which we would never have gotten had ASS not existed.

How about this one :

It's being published by SPH with reference to Simply Her. Are you going to cry shame on SPH for publishing insulting speech of her associating gays with HIV? Will you also criticise SPH for giving her a voice and attention to such baseless association? Will you also suspect this article is fake and published by SPH for sake of viral traffic?

Guest LawofNaturel

If you can't beat them, join them. So long Singapore has the legacy of law that banned homosexuality, it will be almost impossible to beat.

16 hours ago, Guest guest said:

I don't believe this is a hoax. I can vouch that such people exists in Singapore, ie gay haters. i have come across many. One thing common among them is that they are of the same religion.

ASS definitely has reasons for its existence. They publish contributions that SPH would never dared to publish giving us awareness of which we would never have gotten had ASS not existed.

How about this one :

It's being published by SPH with reference to Simply Her. Are you going to cry shame on SPH for publishing insulting speech of her associating gays with HIV? Will you also criticise SPH for giving her a voice and attention to such baseless association? Will you also suspect this article is fake and published by SPH for sake of viral traffic?

You talk rubbish. The same lot of Rubbish ASS and ISG love to obsess over.

Whatever Straits Times does is not justification anyone should do the same. Esp when they constantly promote themselves as the morally superior platform.

There is no need too to broadcast the existence of bigots and religious fanatics. Don't we all already know they exist? ASS and these other self styled alt news platforms neither serve any purpose nor education. They only seek personal glorification by harping and playing up public angst.

You fall for it, you are hopelessly dumb. You also make them rich thru ads.

You think any of them care for gays or equal rights. They will turn on gays the moment they think it gets them any attention, or helps them condemn PAP.

I know what you're likely to spout next. IB!!! IB and PAP pig!!!!!!! Do it if you want to. That just proves what I'm saying.

• Guest locked this topic