Male HQ

how to pass yr time when u hold a senoir citizen card

Guest Guest

Work and fight double for money with the young. Or sit at coffee shop and chit chat. Or hang out at chinatown  sauna,Any Gay who are senior here can share yr activities.

how about spending time watching marathron  dvd movie at home   or join karaoke group.Cant think of anything better other than going church or temple doing charities work.

Depends on which category your hormones bring you: 

The horny elderly will plant their ass in geylang watching call gals every night.

The beer-belly will be stationed in Kopitiam everynight to drink bear, chit chat and gossips and stare at other diners.

The old gay may be cruising whole day at clementi toilet or sauna. 

The learned and quiet type will visit library every other day to pass time, read newspaper or simply dozed off. 

The religious one will attend church since it is free and mingle with like-minded folks.

The spiritual one will take a stroll in park, paint, or fishing nearby river bank.

The family type will bring their kids to playground, shopping or family events.

The boring polisher will volunteer in RCs or do group dancing in CCs..

The workaholic ones will camp in office until the last person leave for the night.

The ambitious one will apply all night courses and attend every single one of them without feeling sleepy after work.

The mobility challenges ones has their eyes glued to TV set watching long-life Taiwanese drama all-day long

As for me....

I am glued to my PC, all day, like an inseparable friend.

Which one do you belongs above?

Hmm you mentioned you like to hang out with the young. Well ... Like others say if you have material wealth , there are many who will stick to you once you flaunt it. Else find someone of equal maturity and enjoy companionship as you past through the years

Guest Personality

We can only advice when we can identified your personality.

To ensure the best possible advice, which one is best to describe your personality?

Are you introverted?

or

Are you extroverted?

or

Ambivert?

On 26 October 2016 at 9:26 PM, Guest guest said:

70 onwards . Wonder if normal citizen can live till 91?

Yes , you can try to out live LKY by 5 years yto 98 , a good auspicious number to die according to his fung shui master ! Like the Queen of pop , Madonna mentioned  at her recent concert that she will go to all her smoking fans funerals as she is going to out lived them all ! Lol 

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:44 AM, mate69 said:

Practise active ageing

enjoy free aircon and read books in library

flip through papers in CC even though news is boring

catch a movie during off-peak to get discounts

play chinese chess, sip kopi kao or simply gossip at kopi tiam

find kakis to paly mah-jong to prevent dementia

window shop at NTUC

kill time by queuing up at Michelin hawker

join the many 1 day durian tour organised by RC

time to practice your religion

go for a good morning swim, walk or master taichi

Guest Container Guru
14 hours ago, bluerunner said:

I have no fear in growing old. I'm more worried if I will have enough $$ to live (comfortably) till my last breath. 

Legitimate concern that affect everyone in Singapore (highest cost of living in the world).  Singapore has no suburb or contryside for the old folks to retire gracefully at minimum cost. 

It is time for this country to consider allocating a land, to allow Singaporeans who need to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.   A land where Singaporeans from all walks of life can set up their cheap shipping container as dwelling space.  A cluster of such dwellers, to create a kampong leaving, in a piece of empty land and they get to plant their own vegetables, fruits and garden.  There will be mama grocery shop, coffee shop in shipping container style too.   No need to stay in HDB.  Container also allow old folks to move easily, no lift needed and wheel-chair friendly.  The average container cost $2000, furnishing around that price too.  Anyone above 55yo can apply, strictly for Singaporeans only.  There is no better way of retiring worry-free and save on money for medical instead of paying for HDB studio/flat.

I see no reason why this govt should deprive the citizens of choice to live a simple and affordable life.  I think changi village is the best place for such land allocation, 

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 9:44 AM, Guest Container Guru said:

Legitimate concern that affect everyone in Singapore (highest cost of living in the world).  Singapore has no suburb or contryside for the old folks to retire gracefully at minimum cost. 

It is time for this country to consider allocating a land, to allow Singaporeans who need to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life.   A land where Singaporeans from all walks of life can set up their cheap shipping container as dwelling space.  A cluster of such dwellers, to create a kampong leaving, in a piece of empty land and they get to plant their own vegetables, fruits and garden.  There will be mama grocery shop, coffee shop in shipping container style too.   No need to stay in HDB.  Container also allow old folks to move easily, no lift needed and wheel-chair friendly.  The average container cost $2000, furnishing around that price too.  Anyone above 55yo can apply, strictly for Singaporeans only.  There is no better way of retiring worry-free and save on money for medical instead of paying for HDB studio/flat.

I see no reason why this govt should deprive the citizens of choice to live a simple and affordable life.  I think changi village is the best place for such land allocation, 

Puala Ubin should be a ideal location to be considered for a kampong style living.....

• Guest locked this topic