Male HQ

Safe slimming pills?

Guest Young Chub

Guest Young Chub

Are there any safe slimming pills that actually works effectively? 

My good friend bought for me phen375.. is it safe to use? Anyone tried?

Anyone has any other recommended products?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are indeed cases whereby medical intervention is required to slim down.

Based on the staging of this discussion topic, the thread starter seems to be seeking open market options rather than those available from doctors. Hence, it is always good to add a note of caution, especially since there have been numerous recalls from the authorities over such slimming pills.

On 10/28/2016 at 6:51 AM, Guest Young Chub said:

Are there any safe slimming pills that actually works effectively? 

My good friend bought for me phen375.. is it safe to use? Anyone tried?

Anyone has any other recommended products?

Not sure of the effectiveness.. if you are into supplements, best to check at AMAZON.COM (US website).  Phen375 does not seem to be listed there.  On that website, various popular supplements are listed for etc issues, and you can check the review written by many, so it could possibly help you decide what could help you.

• 1 year later...

When choosing to go with supplements, there are a few ways you can check for their safety profile.

1) Find out what quality processes they perform to ensure the supplements are safe. Can read up on their website. GMP, GMO, organic etc are very basic and does not mean much. If totally cannot find then skip this supplement.

2) Consult a nutritionist or practitioner who can advise you on the right food, supplements and lifestyle for your needs

3) Check if this supplement is listed in the Physician Desk Reference. This publication is what doctors refer to to prescribe medications and contain detailed safety information.

Always remember weight loss should be a holistic approach. Exercise and good eating habits are crucial for healthy weight loss. However, good supplements do help a lot for people who are trying hard to lose weight as it helps make it easier and help them stick to their exercise and diet plan.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.