Male HQ

How long does your masturbation/hj/bj/sex session usually last without edging?

Sudu

I know people who are into edging can last forever. But for normal jo/hj/bj and sex, how long do u usually last? 

I usually last 15-20 mins jerking off, slightly longer with HJ mostly because no one knows how to handle my cock better than me lol for BJ, only had one session that i actually came as a result of BJ, maybe 4-5min. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

most of the straight guys whom i provide free bj service tell me their wives don't even know how to make them cum by blowing.  The one I sucked off recently told me his wife can't even suck for nuts even though she tries.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 9/27/2018 at 9:41 AM, kimlo777 said:

most of the straight guys whom i provide free bj service tell me their wives don't even know how to make them cum by blowing.  The one I sucked off recently told me his wife can't even suck for nuts even though she tries.

For me personally, I cannot respect nor serve any guy who compares with me with somebody else like is wife, his girlfriend or other lover.
It is an absolute turn-off and I will walk away. By all means enjoy what you have in front of you; compliment the one for their skills, etc 

but don't compare to someone who is not there to defend themselves. It is very 'unethical'.

20 minutes ago, Yas1950 said:

For me personally, I cannot respect nor serve any guy who compares with me with somebody else like is wife, his girlfriend or other lover.
It is an absolute turn-off and I will walk away. By all means enjoy what you have in front of you; compliment the one for their skills, etc 

but don't compare to someone who is not there to defend themselves. It is very 'unethical'.

Totally agree

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2018 at 4:53 PM, Yas1950 said:

Well said bro!!

On 1/11/2017 at 9:13 AM, langren said:

HJ by myself about 2 to 5 minutes..

HJ by gay about 5 minutes

BJ by gay about 5 minutes

HJ by Wife 10+ minutes

BJ by Wife 10+ minutes

FK my Wife half an hour 

is that because your wife knows how to take the time to make sex lasting??
or is it her blowing skill is not as good as gays?

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/10/2018 at 11:31 AM, -Ignored- said:

is that because your wife knows how to take the time to make sex lasting??
or is it her blowing skill is not as good as gays?

BJ by gay faster coz always in rush.....

whereas, by my wife is in own room so take time to enjoy... 

as for sex... tiring le if keep moving.. so pump > tease > pump > tease then 30 minutes gone.