Male HQ

Hug cuddle buddy

yoyo74

A year had past since i posted this. Updating my stats now and my weight managed to maintain the same. My current stats is 43 160cm 57kg chn. My profile is my face and body pic taken on this year Nov 2017 on the shirtless YOLO run 2017. Expand pic to see face.

Looking for boyish looking and slim/lean fit cuddle buddy during weekends or any free time i have. Love to cosy up with cute or at least decent looking slim/lean guys but not interested in anal or oral or kissing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 4:48 PM, Eujiboo said:

How do all these fit guys haven't found someone to cuddle with yet!

Fit guys have found but want more lol

Getting colder these few days. Hope to find some slim or lean guys to cuddle up with during the weekends. Not interested in those anal and oral sex. Would prefer light weight guys also as i am only 57kg. Anyone interested just message me.

Edited by yoyo74

Anyone  wanna have mutual fun cuddling kissing bj fingering in tampines now .. 25 chi small slim built here is available now until 3am but cant host..seeking those who can able to provide clothes n wig for me to crossdress n u should be able to host or have car..pls pm me asap.

Edited by boy1mit
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello guys! I'm 19 this year, malay, 165 cm, 58 kg slim versatile and have place today till 4 pm and tomorrow from 11 am to 4 pm. Anyone below 32 years old and not chubby wanna come over to cuddle? It would be great for me to cuddle with guys before I enlist on 10 April next week and go through the rough times :)

• 2 weeks later...