Male HQ

Hug cuddle buddy

yoyo74

11 hours ago, mesmerizedglobal said:

I've been reading this thread and I see that this started with cuddle and hug invitation, nothing sexual. I've been seeing cuddle parties going on elsewhere where there are boundaries set to avoid the awkward sexual part of it. Cuddles and hugs- I agree- need not be sexual. I had my own experience of therapeutic cuddles and hugs- I ended up enjoying the company and the touch - and felt I have conquered my sexual appetite- at the least - being able to enjoy clean hugs and cuddles- for its touch therapy without ending up in sex- made me realize, I could enjoy  it and be with other guys in this thing as a healthy exercise. Anybody who experienced this? Anyone keen to do a clean fun cuddle party? Let me see your hands, maybe we can come up with something? PM me :) 

Shirtless or clothed hugs ?

Don't read and response to guests' post

On 7/14/2019 at 10:55 PM, mesmerizedglobal said:

I've been reading this thread and I see that this started with cuddle and hug invitation, nothing sexual. I've been seeing cuddle parties going on elsewhere where there are boundaries set to avoid the awkward sexual part of it. Cuddles and hugs- I agree- need not be sexual. I had my own experience of therapeutic cuddles and hugs- I ended up enjoying the company and the touch - and felt I have conquered my sexual appetite- at the least - being able to enjoy clean hugs and cuddles- for its touch therapy without ending up in sex- made me realize, I could enjoy  it and be with other guys in this thing as a healthy exercise. Anybody who experienced this? Anyone keen to do a clean fun cuddle party? Let me see your hands, maybe we can come up with something? PM me :) 

Hugs.

On 7/14/2019 at 10:55 PM, mesmerizedglobal said:

I am interested. Non anal oral sex and only hugs and cuddles fun is always the thing that i like. Although i only like to touch lean fit guys, i dont mind others touching me. I wanna play the abs of those lean fit guys when cuddling with them.

On 7/15/2019 at 10:51 AM, LeanMature said:

Shirtless or clothed hugs ?

Shirtless hugs with lean guys are always the thing for me. I love the feeling of skin to skin touch. Those gentle caress of the skin makes me feel heavenly.

• 2 weeks later...