Male HQ

Windows 10

11 hours ago, RoyalSamuel said:

I had a McAfee software in my laptop... internet security... but recently my laptop appears these.

Anti Virus not protected.

Firewall is off...and etc.

Anybody knows how to resolve this? if you need to see my lappie... i will bring out to let u see... can anyone save my lappie pls zomg! =(

Your McAfee software most likely expired.

If the antivirus came free with the laptop, it's probably expired. If your school paid for the license, try checking if the antivirus is up to date.

2 hours ago, PancakeX3 said:

I would think that he'd notice if it were expired ._.

You would imagined but antivirus is one of those things people literally don't care about until it's not working.

Anywho, just provide a screenshot of the error.

Edited by EasleyLim

52 minutes ago, RoyalSamuel said:

But its still stating protected at the McAfee software... but its not recognizing it at the windows side?

Another possible reason I might think of is Windows 10 blocking McAfee and needs to be corrected with some settings within windows itself. But it is best that you provide us with some screenshots of your software details and windows error msg/popup for further diagnosis. 

4 hours ago, Enforcer said:

Another possible reason I might think of is Windows 10 blocking McAfee and needs to be corrected with some settings within windows itself. But it is best that you provide us with some screenshots of your software details and windows error msg/popup for further diagnosis. 

5 hours ago, EasleyLim said:

If the antivirus came free with the laptop, it's probably expired. If your school paid for the license, try checking if the antivirus is up to date.

You would imagined but antivirus is one of those things people literally don't care about until it's not working.

Anywho, just provide a screenshot of the error.

1478514320685.jpg

1478514318272.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.