Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

Around 6pm today, saw someone complain to SMRT security staff about an old man loitering in the toilet urinal and behaving inappropriately (my guess is jerking and staring at str8 guy KKJ). The SMRT staff even knocked on the toilet cubicles to check, looking for the old man. Be careful n discreet. 

4 minutes ago, Kappa said:

Around 6pm today, saw someone complain to SMRT security staff about an old man loitering in the toilet urinal and behaving inappropriately (my guess is jerking and staring at str8 guy KKJ). The SMRT staff even knocked on the toilet cubicles to check, looking for the old man. Be careful n discreet. 

Y’day, I saw a Chinese man wearing a shirt, grey colour at the mrt side. He would face the entrance and not go away. I suspect he is a plain clothes P/O. I stand there for ten minutes but he never move...

3 hours ago, Kappa said:

I did see a weirdo there but didn't see clearly if he's old. I was washing my eyes at the sinks and through the mirror I saw a head popping out from the walls of a locked cubicle. The other cubicles beside were locked too, so I presume either there was some action inside, or they're occupied for big businesses. Anyway it was quite clear the "head" was openly peeping over the walls of the cubicle. A guy walked in and stared at him. Come to think of it, the scene seemed really creepy......

27 minutes ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

I did see a weirdo there but didn't see clearly if he's old. I was washing my eyes at the sinks and through the mirror I saw a head popping out from the walls of a locked cubicle. The other cubicles beside were locked too, so I presume either there was some action inside, or they're occupied for big businesses. Anyway it was quite clear the "head" was openly peeping over the walls of the cubicle. A guy walked in and stared at him. Come to think of it, the scene seemed really creepy......

FYI:
Cubicle 1 is the one farthest right, the one with a standing toilet bowl. the rest are sitting.

11 hours ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

Wah this is really very creepy n daring. Scary!

17 hours ago, 1983rophi said:

FYI:
Cubicle 1 is the one farthest right, the one with a standing toilet bowl. the rest are sitting.

He definitely wasn't using the squatting toilet. His head was well above the height of the partitions, and going up and down several times. And he was inside probably the 3rd cubicle from the sink? 

1 minute ago, ScratchedDiamond said:

He definitely wasn't using the squatting toilet. His head was well above the height of the partitions, and going up and down several times. And he was inside probably the 3rd cubicle from the sink? 

When i visited the toilet this week i stepped in & cried... bad memory took place last year so i had P.T.S.D.  anxiety coz “was burnt by fire by a guy there.