Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

On 2/20/2024 at 12:56 AM, Thatguy642 said:

This place is legitimately crazy, had to actually pee and was there so decided to just check it out cause Iā€™d heard about it and immediately saw two guys side by side move when I walked in as if they were hiding something (obviously) and someone ducking down (the guy was peeking over the cubicle)

Ā 

Pretty interesting how daring the guys are. Felt super uncomfortable feeling like I was being watched while peeing and one of the guys came and stood next to my urinal. Left really quick after.Ā 

Sounded scary, that's why that day I use the shopping mall toilet and not mrt toilet at DG

8 minutes ago, Daccmai said:

Yeah the big buff one, black shirt today. Got to tug him a bit before we got interruptedĀ 

Ohhh the guy with the moustache. Heā€™s still here now flashing his dick to the indian guy. I guess all the nice looking guys all got scared and left and only the two of them left here. So might as well jack off together rather than nothing, right? šŸ˜œ

Edited by patisoy
6 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Ohhh the guy with the moustache. Heā€™s still here now flashing his dick to the indian guy. I guess all the nice looking guys all got scared and left and only the two of them left here. So might as well jack off together rather than nothing, right? šŸ˜œ

Haha you went back? Had to leave bc of the cleaners and time, was hoping to service someone today sadly. Were you the red shirt guy, if you don't mind me asking?

4 minutes ago, Daccmai said:

Haha you went back? Had to leave bc of the cleaners and time, was hoping to service someone today sadly. Were you the red shirt guy, if you don't mind me asking?

Nope not the red shirt guy. I was just upstairs at plaza singapura with friends. So i came down to the toilet for a while to check. Indian guy is still there never gets tired of standing at the urinal the entire day! Hahahaha.

If you people continues to doxx people in the location, you are giving me all the reasons to ban this thread and have all you doxxers accounts suspended for long holidays.

@Daccmai

@patisoy

This is a discussion thread not a chat group. Get your chat offline.Ā 

Ā 

Don't say I never give warnings.Ā 

The next time I post here will be good news for you.Ā 

Ā 

4 hours ago, G_M said:

If you people continues to doxx people in the location, you are giving me all the reasons to ban this thread and have all you doxxers accounts suspended for long holidays.

@Daccmai

@patisoy

This is a discussion thread not a chat group. Get your chat offline.Ā 

Ā 

Don't say I never give warnings.Ā 

The next time I post here will be good news for you.Ā 

Ā 

Much, much apologies G_M. It wonā€™t happen again. Thanks for calling out our bad behavior.