Male HQ

Dhoby Ghaut MRT toilet

Kei-san

On 9/20/2020 at 5:55 PM, xSperm_Manx said:

Dunno! I was too busy watching u thrashing my bod in the mirror!

Anw, if he did record, i hope he can learn a thing or two from our workout session! 

U were so damn good! Left me sore & wanting more! 

Thks for honoring yr words! Btw i really love yr new sexy tan!!! 😍

Edited by karrot

Field report:

Date: 24-Sep (Thur)

1st Timing: 12.30-12.45pm

Direction:-

Based on the direct given by my friend. If one is taking the NEL line, one will come to a point when u need to take escalator up to switch to NS line, if not exit on the gantry towards plaza sing mall’s basement. But now I cannot exit from the gantry facing the way to PS’ basement mall. Instead, u need head towards the gantry opposite direction. After exit, go straight, the toilet is next to escalator toward Atrium / circle Line. There are 3 security in black parking themselves around there. Not sure they are security or social distance ambassador. 

Inside:-

Seems clean. Inside 3 person. 2 at the alternate urinal. Doesn’t look like cruising. I head to the furthest urinal. 1 guy without mask !! standing in front of the washing basin. After pee, I headed towards the basin and see that he is playing games. Not sure if he is cruising. No action. 

2nd Timing: 2.15-2.30pm

This time I dun see any security outside. I went in. Saw 1 old uncle in orange tee. He was at the urinal. I waited for him to leave before I proceed to an empty cubicle. Before I went in, I saw the uncle still checking out. 3 cubicles are locked this time (side-by-side). Saw 1 bespectacled young guy came out. Washed his hand & left. I sat on the cubicle and waited. The shadow action on the cubicle next to me seems to indicate that he is jerking off. Before I took any action, someone shouted “cleaning”. Must be the cleaner auntie. So i left. When I exit, I saw 1 really fit young chap with ultra short shorts standing outside. I waited at the railing for a while to see if this guy is waiting for someone. True enough, his gf came out and he left.