Male HQ

Xiao Zheng - TCM massage @$40/hr

Swimming

Posting for a friend who only converses in Mandarin.

Xiao Zheng provides Chinese TCM body massage and Tui Na service @ $40.00 per hour (pls + $20 transport and traveling time for out-call).  
He has obtained ITEC Diploma in Holistic Massage (Level 3) in Singapore.

Shop and services are located at West Coast.  Out-calls can be arranged privately.

Pls contact Xiao Zheng @ 97561891 or whatapps for an appointment.

Edited by Swimming
To indicate massage @$40 (outcall with transport charge)

57 minutes ago, mysc said:

Is it at Block 517 West Coast Road?

Yes, either Block 501 or 517.  He has changed his handphone number and now have his own place too.

Edited by Swimming

• G_M changed the title to Xiao Zheng - TCM massage @West Coast (can outcall)

Did try him out today...must say he was good. In fact better than some that are listed here in this forum!!! Will go back again for sure but i think would be best to go on weekdays as weekends, kind of noisy! Bear in mind too that his off days are on Fridays...check him out! For that price i think its a good deal for the $$$.

On 11/27/2016 at 8:47 PM, Mike Sanuk said:

Did try him out today...must say he was good. In fact better than some that are listed here in this forum!!! Will go back again for sure but i think would be best to go on weekdays as weekends, kind of noisy! Bear in mind too that his off days are on Fridays...check him out! For that price i think its a good deal for the $$$.

Xiao Zheng's off day is on Friday and he now has his own place with clean bathroom attached in West Coast.  I have tried it myself.  Quite affordable and comfortable if you don't mind traveling.

Can whatapps Xiao Zheng @ 97561891 for an appointment.

I must say that I am very impress with the massage service provided by Xiao Zheng.

The location of the block is not hard to find, just that it's somewhere out of the way.

The shop has many female masseus but only 1 male masseur.

You will have to book in advice if you want to get his service. Don't book last minute.

He is not gay so please keep your hands to yourself and don't make his work in a straight place difficult.

The GOOD :
Massage service is very good and the price is very affordable. 
Pressure from light to deep tissue.
Combination of Chinese Tui Na with a touch of Swedish.
Attentive in service and pleasant in personality.

The BAD :
Due to Gov requirement, No rooms but curtain partition. So can hear noise and chatter from next partition. 
Location of shop at West Coast is not convenient but that brings the cost down.

OVERALL :
if you are looking for great massage at an affordable price. This is the place.

Will make regular visit soon.

On 12/5/2016 at 0:46 PM, GachiMuchi said:

I must say that I am very impress with the massage service provided by Xiao Zheng.

The location of the block is not hard to find, just that it's somewhere out of the way.

The shop has many female masseus but only 1 male masseur.

You will have to book in advice if you want to get his service. Don't book last minute.

He is not gay so please keep your hands to yourself and don't make his work in a straight place difficult.

The GOOD :
Massage service is very good and the price is very affordable. 
Pressure from light to deep tissue.
Combination of Chinese Tui Na with a touch of Swedish.
Attentive in service and pleasant in personality.

The BAD :
Due to Gov requirement, No rooms but curtain partition. So can hear noise and chatter from next partition. 
Location of shop at West Coast is not convenient but that brings the cost down.

OVERALL :
if you are looking for great massage at an affordable price. This is the place.

Will make regular visit soon.

Glad u tried and liked Xiao Zheng's massage.  
You can arrange for a massage at his home on his day-off (usually Friday) for more privacy.

After so many good feedback of Zhen shifu, decided to try myself. Distance is a bit far and not near the mrt. The shop is just like other traditional foot massage center. At beginning, a bit disappointed about the  env but considering price, decide to go ahead. 

But my feeling changed entirely after Zhen shifu started his massage :clap:. He definitely is top 3 of masseurs I have tried so far (near to 20 including home based and spa). Very enjoy his strong tuina with giant warm hand, some skills he used on my lower back I have never experienced before and really relief my pain area. 

Everything about massage is perfect and only env is not good esp when other aunties chatting with other customers just besides the curtains.

Need to avoid afternoon and early eve time. Really hope Zhen shifu may operate his own home base service full time.:lol:

On 13/12/2016 at 9:58 PM, MasLover said:

Need to avoid afternoon and early eve time. Really hope Zhen shifu may operate his own home base service full time.:lol:

So what timing is good?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Too many pple singing praises about this guy but he just wasted my time to travel from east all the way to west. 

During massage he disappear twice. While pressing my back, he was very busy playing his handphone. Can hear the ringtone keep coming in as if he is chatting. To the extend that I have to turn ard and ask, i pay him to massage me or for him to play with his phone? 

He can reply that he is just replying msg... Hello... just replying message? Seriously, when you are with your client, you shouldn't even be bringing in your phone. I can try to be understanding that sometimes, they try to reply so that they can get clients. But approximately 15 mins on the same location of my back and u keep hearing messaging tone. Tell me if you were me, how would you feel!

I am so disappointed that i just tell to stop everything. Then he just say ok. Without even apologising. 

After i put on my clothes, i left the room to the toilet, came out, he was already sitting at a corner busy with his phone, and just tell me, no need pay in a unhappy tone as if i m at fault. The only "Sorry" came as a WhatsApp message after i left the place. How sincere is that?

Wow.... Amazing..... Such attitude.... perhaps he has gotten too much clients from here coz everyone praises him. So he can afford to lose a few customers. Doesnt matter. Others will still go for him. Well so be it.

Paying customer may not be king. But certainly they do not deserved such treatment.

Edited by 4mature

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/09/2017 at 9:03 PM, msgjunkie said:

Xiao Zheng, Zheng Shifu, rather contradictory names. One moment I get the impression he is a chinaboy, next moment he sounds old! So how old is he?

just type the mobile number on Facebook search and you'll see the photo of the masseur...

12 hours ago, msgjunkie said:

Thank you. Older ppl shouldn't be called 小 anything unless the intention is to deceive!

haha actually the xiao is relative. i think in china, one introduces himself as 'xiao + name' if he's talking to someone more senior, and 'lao + name' if he's talking to someone younger. maybe the masseur is younger than the thread starter so he told him he's xiao zheng...

• 2 months later...
On 14/11/2017 at 12:02 AM, Cruise Sinchan said:

I'm his regular customer. His massage skill is very professional. Strength is strong. 2 hrs $80.

Anyone has recently tried Zheng’s massage? Any feedback?

Edited by Swimming

• 3 weeks later...

After a long lay off, I went to Zheng's massage and was pleasantly greeted with his latest sports massage skill which he is now studying to get a diploma. So he practised it on me and I am all the better for it since I normally feel sore all over after my game. The strokes are different and tend to create wave-like kneading all over; I dozed off half way through as it was quite soothing and probably because of the rhythmic rocking it lulled me into a blissful snooze. And the good thing is he hardly speaks a word, attentively going about his craft. Felt refreshed and indeed glad I made this come back trip. Maybe you folks, especially the sportier ones, would like to give him a try. 

9 hours ago, Samson82 said:

After a long lay off, I went to Zheng's massage and was pleasantly greeted with his latest sports massage skill which he is now studying to get a diploma. So he practised it on me and I am all the better for it since I normally feel sore all over after my game. The strokes are different and tend to create wave-like kneading all over; I dozed off half way through as it was quite soothing and probably because of the rhythmic rocking it lulled me into a blissful snooze. And the good thing is he hardly speaks a word, attentively going about his craft. Felt refreshed and indeed glad I made this come back trip. Maybe you folks, especially the sportier ones, would like to give him a try. 

Thanks. I will let him know.  When did u go for the massage?

On 28/02/2018 at 1:56 PM, Samson82 said:

Sounds good. Thanks for sharing. Will definitely try him out!

1 hour ago, snowball said:

what is the different? Chinese TCM body massage and Tui Na service 

only provid an hour? how much if want 90mins?

usu Tui Na is higher pricing , but not sure of here

On 06/03/2018 at 11:22 AM, snowball said:

what is the different? Chinese TCM body massage and Tui Na service 

only provid an hour? how much if want 90mins?

One hour is $40. 

90 mins is $60. 

Need to make appointment in advance and state that you want to try sports massage. 

• 3 months later...
  • G_M locked this topic