Male HQ

Karaoke Singing Groups??

Labbitteo

FYI, 
those who wishes to join, please note that the group is expanding, with members of all ages. 
so, if you are insecure to share your name or age, then dun bother PM, you cant expect the members to meet u up 
and calls u your BW nickname in public area rite?  =.= *faints*

Phew, thanks G_M for moving the toxic thread, okays. lets start over again!

I am organizing a sing-song meetup session!! probably max 8 pax per session.
(it has went on with a couple of members, we hope to expand to meet more like minded people!)

sorry it has to be a limit, cos too many people in 1 ktv room, especially with "new friends" sometimes very awkward wan.
(of cos, we can go in a big group then split into different ktv rooms!)
There are criteria to follow.. those who are interested to participate must be genuinely interested
in singing. there are cases where people come, and just do their own thing, when ask to insert or put songs..
will give excuses, or keep saying "later, later then put"..  this type.. better stay at home bah.. dun waste everyone's time!

well. if u are not one of those people i mentioned above, come come ! all are welcome! 
Leave me a message or Pm me your LINE ID. =D Cheers!

FYI, those who wishes to join, please note that the group is expanding, with members of all ages. 
so, if you are insecure to share your name or age, then dun bother PM, you cant expect the members to meet u up 

• 3 weeks later...

*bump! 

(it has went on with a couple of members, we hope to expand to meet more like minded people!)

sorry it has to be a limit, cos too many people in 1 ktv room, especially with "new friends" sometimes very awkward wan.
There are criteria to follow.. those who are interested to participate must be genuinely interested
in singing. there are cases where people come, and just do their own thing, when ask to insert or put songs..
will give excuses, or keep saying "later, later then put"..  this type.. better stay at home bah.. dun waste everyone's time!

well. if u are not one of those people i mentioned above, come come ! all are welcome! 

FYI, those who wishes to join, please note that the group is expanding, with members of all ages. 

11 minutes ago, Labbitteo said:

*bump! 

it s good to state all the criteria upfront and everything will be "safe"

glad to hear that last round went well! Congrats

39 minutes ago, Labbitteo said:

*bump! 

:pray:

when's next session

+65 9090 four four nine six (WA), fourthandthird (Line)

Tiong Bahru market vicinity

$78 / hr - tui na + minor fixing + bone setting (if necessary)

$35 (approx 15 mins + -) - 抓根 Zhua Gen ($5 bundling discount applies when not done stand-alone)

$50 flat rate - treatment of lower back / disc herniation issues. Add $10 for additional area.
Gua sha - $15

$36 bonesetting-and-go (5 - 10 mins)

Daily 10am to 10pm last appt but please text in advance. Special early / ultra late appts are possible, just book in advance.

Please keep your mask on 😃

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good to list down the rules and criteria....from my past experience, another thing that is equally annoying is people who keep to their phone the whole night, yes somtime bf will conduct spot check, sometime fb will check if u available....imagine one person singing and 7 person looking at their phone, phew....

@lonelyglobe Its been a while since we had an outing. 
 but yes! i agree about the 1 person singing, 7 people texting kinda thing!  its annoying~~

With regards to the listing, I will not prefer to do it here, instead, the "theme" will be released in the line grp chat. 
then those who are interested will just rsvp and attend. =D

Lately due to work commitment, I have not been organizing any outing on my side, do contact me if any of you have 
the capacity to do the organizing! it wouldnt kill to have more organizers onboard!  

Now we are just chit chatting and sharing music in the chat. 

Edited by Labbitteo

1 hour ago, Labbitteo said:

@lonelyglobe Its been a while since we had an outing. 
 but yes! i agree about the 1 person singing, 7 people texting kinda thing!  its annoying~~

With regards to the listing, I will not prefer to do it here, instead, the "theme" will be released in the line grp chat. 
then those who are interested will just rsvp and attend. =D

Lately due to work commitment, I have not been organizing any outing on my side, do contact me if any of you have 
the capacity to do the organizing! it wouldnt kill to have more organizers onboard!  

Now we are just chit chatting and sharing music in the chat. 

Not good in singing but dare to sing lol.
Can join ah? haha

• 2 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 11:21 PM, Gogreen said:

I am keen also. If have do jio me.  

1 hour ago, gboyz said:

@babybro

Can count me in for any ktv session in futur

Sure guys, but I'm not in sg until much later, maybe months later. Not so soon, but will take note.

Had a gathering recently at a multilingual ktv@Los Angeles, Chinese song menu wasn't the latest,

a blessing in disguise for bringing pure golden hits one would never have thought of, although outdated but such fun to sing

despite me already sounding 1/2 hammered... ColdNite+DrinkingSake+SingingTogether!

So listen but don't expect too much, thank you and Happy New Year!

Edited by babybro
Reason for edit: Was trying to get the links to work

• 1 year later...