Male HQ

Powerbanks for iphone

yexben

If you're a heavy user but also don't want to charge up the power bank too much, go get the XiaoMi 20000 mAh one. It has 2 USB Ports and charge up pretty fast. Slightly bulky but compare to many others in the same range, it's value for money. I think it retails at about $46? at their flagship store in Suntec. Challenger has it too if I am not wrong.

10 hours ago, rockyhorry1 said:

If you're a heavy user but also don't want to charge up the power bank too much, go get the XiaoMi 20000 mAh one. It has 2 USB Ports and charge up pretty fast. Slightly bulky but compare to many others in the same range, it's value for money. I think it retails at about $46? at their flagship store in Suntec. Challenger has it too if I am not wrong.

I called SQ and they told me that powerbank can be allowed to bring onboard only not more than 20000mAh. So, is there any XiaoMi powerbank less than 20000mAh ? Thanks.

2 hours ago, yexben said:

I called SQ and they told me that powerbank can be allowed to bring onboard only not more than 20000mAh. So, is there any XiaoMi powerbank less than 20000mAh ? Thanks.

Yes, they have the 10000 mah ones also good. They also have the slim 5000mAh ones which is also good! 

I always carry multiple power banks onto SQ flights and Budget flights and I am okay. Kiasu Singaporean here but if you only need one just bring one la. I have a good phone now so I only need one. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.