BW Clubs
  1. UnwindSG

UnwindSG

• Similar Content

• Guest Random
      By Guest Random
      I have been trying lots of stuff for the past 1 year. Recently i thought that maybe i should try something different. So i contacted a MB from grindr. 

I thought that it might be fun since the MB gonna massage me naked so he can cover my entire body literally. But when i was otw to the in-call service, he texted me saying he is tired therefore just wanted fun instead. So i asked for a discounted price since the price is suppose to be massage and fun. Now that massage is not done, i guess it wont be fair for me to pay the price we agreed on. He then said that he will try his best... so the massage only last for 10mins? Then we proceed to have the fun part...after about 10-15 mins he is asking me to cum... such a bad experience. Anyone had this before? Or is it just that i sway(unlucky)? 
    • By CloudMaker
      ~ My current hours have been extended daily from 1300hrs to 2000hrs Island Wide. ~

I'm glad to announce that I will be accepting booking Island Wide starting today.  My appointment hours will be 1 pm to 8pm daily. Last appointment will be 8 pm if you booking is accepted.  Please be inform that I will not be able to accept last minute request because of the distance, so please give minimum of 3 hours in advance, preferably one day ahead will be ideal. Thanks guys!

Hi guys!  My name is David or you may address me as 大衛.   I provide Housecall Aromatherapy Oil Massage right in the comfort of your own Urban Sanctuary. Please WhatsApp ONLY @ 8828 9765 for booking of an appointment, appreciate that!   Totally discreet and personable.  (And to those wondering, yes... the profile photo is me )

Please remember to introduce yourself and where you saw my post from when WhatsApp. Good Manner is sexy!  Hope to hear from you guys. Cheers! 

Do feel free to visit my website

• By JimmJimm
      Good day everyone, I am Jimm Jimm 25yo Chi 170 60, study in Johor until 2019 Jan.
      I am a freelance Spa Guasha Massage Therapist/ Facial Therapist since 2014 around KL, Seremban, Batu Pahat, Singapore region while doing my MBBS degree.
      Currently I am base in Batu Pahat, Johor for my final semester.

I am providing Spa Guasha Massage Service/ Facial Service around Batu Pahat, Johor.
      Also will come to Singapore maybe on once / month basis.
      Coming schedule is 15-17/11/18, tentatively located at downtown area, Singapore.
      If you are interested, welcome to pm me at wechat/ line for further inquiry.

Spa Guasha Massage
      * Diffuser with essential oil
      * Relaxing music
      * Modified Guasha technique (less painful, less redness)
      * Full body massage (Fusion of Thai/ Swedish massage)

Rate:
      1. Gold Package $100
      2. Platinum Package $150

Whatsapp: +60166247012
      My Wechat/ Line ID: jaywinhahaha
      Instagram: jaywinhahaha
      Facebook: Jimm Soh

-FAQ-
      Q1: Why do you want to do massage because you are a medical student?
      A: To fund raise for my education and living cost for my final semester, excess fund may be use for specialization study fund, etc.

Q2: Why your charge is slightly higher than other people?
      A: For quality assurance. From the location, environment until the massage. Jimm Jimm is particular on the service, hope can give the client maximum satisfaction. Do feedback me during the session with me so that I can improve the service.

Q3: Do you provide sex service?
      A: Strictly NO sex request to be entertained. I am here to provide massage service, not a sex slave service.

Q4: How frequent will you coming down here?
      A: Depending on how busy my study is, tentatively may come over 1/month. If busy then would be 1/ two months or less. Last visit may fall on Jan 2019 because I am going to graduate and base at KL.

• By Naughty
      Hi, i'm offering normal healthy massage for guys with a good rate and for outcall only. ($45/hr)
      You can text me, my line ID is pats2018
    • By Patrickvivian
      IMPORTANT NOTICE: Do not pm me on this forum to book an appointment as I do not check my account more than once a day. Kindly sms or whatsapp to me at 97811075.

Sensual Swedish Oil Massage is a light pressure massage using deliberately slow but long strokes running from shoulder down to the ankles. As the massage progresses you find your heart rate and breathing slowing down,  and the stress slowly melts away with every stroke. A generous amount of oil is applied to make every stroke smooth and the feel of a pair of warm hands gliding over your body. caressing, teasing and leading you to a climax. Do not occupy your mind withany thoughts of work or  any personal matters; instead visualize blue skies and emerald green water shimmering in the sunlight. Arise from the massage bed feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and renewed.

This massage is totally focused on relaxation and release of tension and stress.

I am a mature Chinese masseur and has a professional diploma in body massage from U.K. (CIBTAC) since 2004 and WSQ Certificate in Sports Massage 2018.

Appointments are available daily from 11am to 12 midnight (last appointment, except Sunday first appointment starts at 2pm) . For appointments before 7 pm please try to book 2 hours in advance, and for appointments after 7pm only one hour advance notice is required.

To book an appointment whatsapp me at 97811075 (Patrick)

Massage rates are $60 for 60 minutes session and $90 for 90 minutes session.

Venue: 10 minutes walk f/rom Bedok MRT or bus 17/17A  takes you to directly opposite my block (just 3 stops).

Ample car park available with electromic gantry.

counter