Male HQ
  1. UnwindSG

UnwindSG

• Similar Content

• By Sentra
      Try my service u will know what I do..... real person and real massage.... I’m work with my heart..... don’t worry about cheating.....
      text me for more detail 
    • By Sangapbatang
      Any Chub or chaser here?....
      Lets have fun, KL and Pj area
    • By BearTheraphist
      Hi Members, 

My name is Arie. Im 33 years old from Indonesia. Im chubby hairy guy with 171cm height and 112kg weight. 

Im offering traditional massage. Pure massage and professional service. With aroma theraphy oil and traditional products. Product that i use is natural and original product from Indonesia. 

Special for face treatment and face mask i use product by Kiehls and Bodyshop. 

I'm offering the package service :

~ Body Scrub with Lite Massage 30minutes : $50
      ~ Facial massage, treatment and Mask by Kiehls, Innisfree and Bodyshop products 30minutes : $60
      ~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Full Body Massage 60minutes : $75
      ~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask 75minutes : $85
      ~ Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Body Scrub 75minutes : $85
      ~ Full Package - Traditional Relaxing Oil Body Massage + Face Mask + Body Scrub 90minutes : $95

I do incall in nice hotel in Jalan Besar Lavender. Clean and fresh towel available and after a session u can take a shower in private bathroom. Feel free to ask anything. And of course i do outcall too with extra charge for my transportation. 

Note : I'm only using aromatherapy oil and natural body scrub and face mask. Very save for sensitive skin. 

I will be in Singapore regularly. Pm me for reservation or add my Line or whatsapp me

Line id : beartherapist 
      Whatsapp : +6586270695 Arie

Thank you

• By Arctophile
      I provide genuine Aromatherapy Oil Massage right at the comfort of your own home, using a good quality essential oil. Enjoy the smooth long sensual stroke to ease your stress away. 

Please check out my website for Special Promotional price and booking of appointment and discover a genuine experience. 

I will only contact by phone once your booking is made with all require information on my website for the confirmation.

I will not disclose my mobile contact here, this is to discourage those that are not serious about making an appointment.

https://arctophile.wixsite.com/arctophile

• Popular Now

counter