Male HQ

Pageant Discussion - Ms World, Mrs World, Ms Universe, Mr. World, Mr. Supra, etc. (compiled)

Guest MU2016

Beauty pageants have become largely irrelevant. In our region, I think only Filipinos and maybe Thais care.

That said, I'm quite a fan of Miss Universe and if I manage to grab tickets for next January's pageant in Manila, I'll definitely fly there for the live show :P

Edited by kingbitch

I always like to fantasise about male beauty pageant winners being molested and forcibly jacked off by the other jealous contestants backstage once the pageant is over  :twisted:

1520622_10152076229926813_47257430795494

"Okay, first we get him drunk. Then we drag him into the changing room, strip him to his sexy tight black trunks and keep rubbing his groin until he cums for us at least four times."

krasa-najkrajsia-zena-sveta-164760.jpg

"Great plan. I'll get the vodka; you get the video camera ready."

No. Shallow and demeaning. :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Ines Ligron

Hi gays, do you want me to stage a gay beauty pageant here in Singapore. I know most of you are narcissist and loves your muscular bodies and show it off. Why not compete on a bigger stage?

When I was younger, I dreamt that someday I represent the country in an international pageant even though I'm gay. I think also that those in the male pageants are mostly. May gaydae told me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Foo Bear

In 2007, An Asian country wins. Its was rumoured for many years that Mr Donald Trump whom is also the co owner of Miss Universe Organization was not a keen supporter of Asian beauties, thats why when Miss Puerto Rico won and Miss Japan was 1st runner even with her speaking not 1, not 2, not 3 but 5 languages Miss Japan had to play second best to the(in my view) ugly 1 language speaking Miss Puerto Rico.(ok, she speaks 2 languages now after taking a year to learn english).

Dun get me wrong, i prefer a cock over a pussy anyday but last years Miss Japan was soooooooooo fxxkable. :ph34r: :oops: 

Its not so much that since im so into all things Japanese and so into Japanese men or just Ken Watanabe in me, kekeke  :D , that im so happy that Japan won, i happy that an Asian won and that there were 4 asians in the top 15, 3 in the top 10, 2 in the top 5, Miss Photogenic was won by Philippines and Miss Congeniality was won by a very cina ah lian but pretty looking China. Maybe this year so many asians stood out was dued to the fact that at least 2 out of the 10 judges were asian, Sushmita and Riyo hehekeke :D . 

Im also a little pleased that Miss USA fell on her bum on stage, she was very yaya.

Here are the Top 5 in Miss Universe 2007. My favorite year so far.

5th - USA

4th - Korea

3rd - Venezuela

2nd - Brazil

1st - Japan

cheers

I have commented before, in many countries, these girls have been in the pageant circuit since they were babies. To make it to the international level, many already had years of experience under their belt and so when Miss Singapore goes up against other contestants with years of experience, it can be a touch challenge.

Love. 

After occasional viewing of such beauty pageants, I must say that the Singapore representatives lack that exotic factor.  No, it is not that our girls ain't pretty enough but she lacks that outstanding factor.

Take for example the recently completed 国际华裔小姐 held in Malaysia.  Somehow, the Singaporean paled in comparison next to the other girls (all with at least a little Asian heritage).  The other girls look poise and most importantly, 大家闺秀。Ours unfortunately was definitely 大富豪夜总会的妈妈生 - 操劳过度, 一点清纯味都没有。。得到冠军的纽约佳丽就沉鱼落雁,聪慧贤淑 -一副清新的美丽与智慧拼合的化身。

看看我们的红包小姐。。from 22.00 onwards 外貌, 谈吐好像街边的买菜的阿姨。。

14 hours ago, doncoin said:

I have commented before, in many countries, these girls have been in the pageant circuit since they were babies. To make it to the international level, many already had years of experience under their belt and so when Miss Singapore goes up against other contestants with years of experience, it can be a touch challenge.

Indeed! For some countries (which are performing well in pageants), being a beauty queen is a like 'profession'

Most latin americans are taking pageants seriously and in Asia, the Philippines, Thailand and India loves pageants so much. I still find it it too shallow for me. If you want to be a queen, marry a real prince or king

Guest Terence
On 07/12/2016 at 0:00 AM, Guest Ines Ligron said:

Hi gays, do you want me to stage a gay beauty pageant here in Singapore. I know most of you are narcissist and loves your muscular bodies and show it off. Why not compete on a bigger stage?

Wah Lao! How dare you to say that gays are narcissist?!?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jester

Anyone here has experienced on joining male pageants? i need tips as I want to join the next edition of Manhunt Singapore. i've been training so hard and I think I'm ready to win.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest
On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Guest MU2016 said:

Anyone here who loves pageants and crazy about it?

Wrong country! We are Singapore not pinoys!

• G_M changed the title to Pageant Discussion - Ms World, Mrs World, Ms Universe, Mr. World, Mr. Supra, etc. (compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.