Male HQ

Sibu - Massage / Sauna / Places to visit

Young Dad

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/8/2018 at 9:52 PM, Ethan Lau said:

sibu any action?

wisma sanyan, star megamall, bus terminal anyone...

used to see some guy stroking it at the bus terminal toilet urinal. also seen guys stroking it in the stalls (through the peep holes)... remember seeing peep holes at wisma sanyan too... never know star megamall is cruisy... where in star megamall is the action at?

On 12/04/2018 at 4:16 PM, Btusulu said:

used to see some guy stroking it at the bus terminal toilet urinal. also seen guys stroking it in the stalls (through the peep holes)... remember seeing peep holes at wisma sanyan too... never know star megamall is cruisy... where in star megamall is the action at?

Wow what a nice experience. 

I just guess star megamall cuz kt is a new mall... 

Do u still cruise around sibu?

I used to wonder star mega mall toilet is cruisy or not too... due to d location of d toilet n so many guys standing outside. The urinals are arranged in a row with nothing in between too. But I don't go there often so I have next to no info. 

I don't cruise in sibu anyone... not sure anything still goes on at the bus terminal toilet or not though. Saw drug addicts doing their thing inside the toilet several times too... too scared to go back there ever.

Thai spa opposite RH hotel is d most interesting place I know. They have a number of Indonesian guys. 

Superman, lito, randy, wandi, frankie, n another guy fr india. Superman n d indian guy seem quite straight. The rest can b 'explored'. Would love to hear your stories at thai spa too... 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/22/2018 at 6:48 AM, Btusulu said:

Thai spa opposite RH hotel is d most interesting place I know. They have a number of Indonesian guys. 

Superman, lito, randy, wandi, frankie, n another guy fr india. Superman n d indian guy seem quite straight. The rest can b 'explored'. Would love to hear your stories at thai spa too... 

Went for a massage here few days ago with one the name u mentioned. Really coarse hand which i love. Kinda turned me on instantly. Teasing me with butt massage and intentionally putting his cock on my hand. Then, when i turned, he got aroused with my pecs and played with my nipple. Gave me BJ as well. A manly guy. Overall a nice experience. I wouldnt mind if there is no HE, because his massage technicque is really good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2020 at 11:44 PM, Guest Guest said:

Went for a massage here few days ago with one the name u mentioned. Really coarse hand which i love. Kinda turned me on instantly. Teasing me with butt massage and intentionally putting his cock on my hand. Then, when i turned, he got aroused with my pecs and played with my nipple. Gave me BJ as well. A manly guy. Overall a nice experience. I wouldnt mind if there is no HE, because his massage technicque is really good.

which one did u use? gonna try it soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2018 at 6:48 AM, Btusulu said:

I went to try their massage a couple of days ago, was assigned a relatively new masseur, pretty straight, subpar massage techniques, also the youngest among the male masseurs there. I took the courage to ask him if he’s down for hanky panky, which he refused, that’s fine, but he eventually agreed for a dick massage for some tips, which he is also not good at. Didn’t manage to cum, so I went to try their sauna, pretty decent, managed to meet another cruiser inside the sauna, he sucked me for a while, then we went and jerked each other off in the shower. Overall pretty nice experience. I’m pretty surprised that not much people actually tried cruising in their sauna. Hopefully to meet more fellow cruisers in their sauna soon

Edited by goodtimes94

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/14/2022 at 12:23 AM, goodtimes94 said:

I went to try their massage a couple of days ago, was assigned a relatively new masseur, pretty straight, subpar massage techniques, also the youngest among the male masseurs there. I took the courage to ask him if he’s down for hanky panky, which he refused, that’s fine, but he eventually agreed for a dick massage for some tips, which he is also not good at. Didn’t manage to cum, so I went to try their sauna, pretty decent, managed to meet another cruiser inside the sauna, he sucked me for a while, then we went and jerked each other off in the shower. Overall pretty nice experience. I’m pretty surprised that not much people actually tried cruising in their sauna. Hopefully to meet more fellow cruisers in their sauna soon

What's his name? Any other recommendations? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Guest123

Not sure. I think potential yusop. He brush against my balls few times. 

Good massage, Angus. My type as he is chubby. If you try him and he provides HE, let us know.

15 hours ago, Guest Guest123 said:

Not sure. I think potential yusop. He brush against my balls few times. 

Good massage, Angus. My type as he is chubby. If you try him and he provides HE, let us know.

U mean yusup?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.