Male HQ

My masturbation is weird

GhoshLee23

Not weird, did the same till I was 15? Stopped cos I got worried I can't jerk "normally" and only that way. Now I just do it the usual way. Hands n jerk up and down .

16 minutes ago, Guest Ehhhh said:

Not weird, did the same till I was 15? Stopped cos I got worried I can't jerk "normally" and only that way. Now I just do it the usual way. Hands n jerk up and down .

ohhh really? i tried using my hands... but i didnt come tho the climax was there but it's not full tho. then right after my dick goes so thick as fatty soft. it's like a short fat dick when its soft. hahaha.

I never masturbate using my hands and I don't like when other guys try to give me handjobs. I have always masturbated by humping the bed since I first felt the urge to start masturbating as a teenager. I guess my thought process was if you fuck somebody, you will be laying on top of him/her in that position, so why not mentally practice for fucking by using the same position you would be using in real life. I keep my dickhead covered with a towel to absorb my cum.

1 minute ago, Guest @ Club said:

I never masturbate using my hands and I don't like when other guys try to give me handjobs. I have always masturbated by humping the bed since I first felt the urge to start masturbating as a teenager. I guess my thought process was if you fuck somebody, you will be laying on top of him/her in that position, so why not mentally practice for fucking by using the same position you would be using in real life. I keep my dickhead covered with a towel to absorb my cum.

Then u wash the towel?or machine?lol

Ts not to worry ..

I was like you too when I was young till age 26 I still rub my penis to masturbate . And my foreskin was very tight never pulled back before to expose the cockhead. I never knew the foreskin has to be pulled back too. Was painful initially but with practice and time you will be pro )

I realise the technique was wrong through cruising and getting attached later to my exbf for many years .

I learnt the normal way of masturbating instead of rubbing just like you ..it takes time to get used to it and the sensation .

So don't worry u r not the only one rubbing .)

1 hour ago, cutejack said:

Then u wash the towel? or machine? lol

That depends on when laundry day is scheduled. If laundry day is still a few days away, I let the towel dry, and then use the other side the next time I wank. But two times will be enough before tossing it into the basket. This is a small towel like a thick facecloth, by the way, not a body drying towel.

2 minutes ago, cutejack said:

I guess u r a tenant n not local. phew!

I don't understand. I schedule my own laundry days. I don't need to be a tenant to do that and I don't have time to wash clothes every day. I use multiple towels.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 1:01 PM, Guest @ Club said:

I have the same habit. I started off with humping my bed and pillows, I still doing that...

I once had an army mate who uses his slippers to masturbate.  He rubs his cock in and out sandwiched between the soles of his slippers. Of course this was a special pair that he never wears out, kept specially wrapped in a plastic bag for solo action purpose.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 12/19/2016 at 9:56 AM, GhoshLee23 said:

Hi Guys, my mastubation is totally weird. I am not using my hands to jack off my dick. Instead, I let my dick soft first then I face down the floor pushing (up and down) until I cum. Am I the only one who did that masturbation? Or any of you here?  

does it still works if you are to rub against the wall while standing instead of on the floor?

On 19/12/2016 at 9:56 AM, GhoshLee23 said:

Hi Guys, my mastubation is totally weird. I am not using my hands to jack off my dick. Instead, I let my dick soft first then I face down the floor pushing (up and down) until I cum. Am I the only one who did that masturbation? Or any of you here?  

I have the same technique as u except I do it on my bed . I push and and down on my bed till I cum on my shorts.. like I'm fucking someone 

I have the same technique too. Did it at a young age and occasionally still do. This method makes me cum in under 30s and I'm totally soft throughout. In fact it's hard to cum if hard.

Guest Teatree
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 10:03 AM, GhoshLee23 said:

I'm not using my arms to push ups hehehe. It's that my soft dick is push towards the floor then rubbing up and down until I cum.

Try getting someone lied flat on the floor with your soft dick in his mouth, then rubbing up and down.  Push it down hard when you cum.  That's the best sensation of all masturbation techniques. 

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest prone masturbation suffere

This is prone masturbation that you described.

www.healthystrokes.com

To learn to masturbate the normal way you will need to not masturbate for a week. Go cold turkey.

On 19/12/2016 at 9:56 AM, GhoshLee23 said:

Been there done that... among other stuff I use to do to not use hands. I think we go thru phases in our life and something just takes over and you suddenly like a certain way of jerking off, having sex, be wearing certain clothing..etc. It's just how we experiment and progress.. give a while later and you might find something else that catches your fancy.

To say you are weird? Nah... Whatever floats your boat man... so long it does not harm others..ie.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, Guest Wanker said:

Put lubricant inside a condom. Good for both sensitive uncut guys and cut guys who want to really pump it hard!

one guy ever done that when he was wearing a condom for me and i was like what is he doing cos im more concerned that the condom will slip off during action

On 1/4/2017 at 6:27 PM, Guest Wank said:

I have the same technique as u except I do it on my bed . I push and and down on my bed till I cum on my shorts.. like I'm fucking someone 

I would occasionally do this after my bottom has cum and i gotta withdraw. Using his cum spread on his abds as lub (better if he has 6 packs) and hump him. The orgasm can be pretty intense.

• Guest locked this topic