Male HQ

Guest Don't Have Name Privilege

Guest No Copy

Guest No Copy
6 hours ago, Guest @ Club said:

I had pubic lice long time ago and it took me so long before it got removed. One day my Chinese friend told me a cure and it was worth a try. It is a combination of baking soda, sesame oil and black vinegar. Quite smelly but after 2 weeks all lice were gone. I did that during a long holiday.

I am suspicious that the above text is a fake post trying to defame "Guest @ Club" who called out somebody for posing as "Guest Nega" earlier. It seems that there is a guest recycling the nicknames of other guests, instead of making his own unique guest nickname, and is mad that people can easily see this.

6 hours ago, Guest No Copy said:

I am suspicious that the above text is a fake post trying to defame "Guest @ Club" who called out somebody for posing as "Guest Nega" earlier. It seems that there is a guest recycling the nicknames of other guests, instead of making his own unique guest nickname, and is mad that people can easily see this.

Please lah, 
Guest don't have any privileges and don't own any rights to forum nicknames.  
If you want to own a name then sign up otherwise, move on.

Guest No Copy

Although it is true that guests don't have name privileges, it is rather lame for somebody to just copy a name used by another guest earlier on the same day, when he could simply make up any guest name.

On 20/12/2016 at 2:28 PM, Guest No Copy said:

Although it is true that guests don't have name privileges, it is rather lame for somebody to just copy a name used by another guest earlier on the same day, when he could simply make up any guest name.

NOW YOU KNOW how we feel..... :P

Thus I never ever will trust any one using the GUEST moniker. I answer the question in general but never to the GUEST MODE user. So now you know there are trust issues dealing with GUEST MODE? hahahahah... a bit late to the game are we? :P

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

This attitude toward me is unfair. I have not done anything wrong. Read my real posts from Sunday and tonight. They are all respectful, and don't flame anybody, and don't make any trouble. We are on a message board. The point of a message board is to post and read messages. I did that, and I did it with the proper spirit, and I did not create problems for anybody. So why are people making bad posts with the guest nickname I created or, for that matter, with Guest @ Club nickname? Neither has done anything to hurt anyone!

There are so many bad guests on this website and they are often allowed to flame users and create problems for long periods of time. I have done none of that but people are putting me down or misappropriating my guest nickname. Totally unfair. I tried to be very constructive by answering questions, sharing past experiences, and contributing to the topics already on the board. That is what message boards are for. People who do this should be welcomed, not dissed, as this respectful participation helps keep the board going.

That person making posts claiming me or Guest @ Club had pubic lice, or wear dentures, or behave like careless bareback bottoms are not constructive, and not funny, and not helping Blowing Wind serve as a helpful resource for the community. How can people just have an attitude that we deserve to be mocked for not registering when every contribution we have made to the message board, as far as I know, has been in keeping with what the spirit of a forum like this is all about? Some people in the world are simply not nice.

On 20/12/2016 at 4:45 PM, wantonmee said:

But having said that, there are members with multiple nicks as well.  So no perfect solution here.

Thankfully, one can at least ignore members... *phews* 

Better then nothing... A fixed nick does not mean its an authentic proof of your identity. Thus I never understood the paranoiac.

But there is some accountability with an exclusive identity.  And now you have some other  guy using this favorite GUEST MODE name (for example) like "GUEST BOY" to write in disguise of him to express other remarks to smear him or frame him. Thus original guy is now not happy and claim what's written is not actually by him but an imposter. heh

So it seem he totally IDENTIFY under GUEST MODE, the temporary nick of "GUEST BOY" as his very own to use ONLY. If so, why the hell not just register Guest Boy as his exclusive nick.  hahahah.. how silly is that logically for any adult?

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

3 hours ago, upshot said:

But there is some accountability with an exclusive identity.  And now you have some other  guy using this favorite GUEST MODE name (for example) like "GUEST BOY" to write in disguise of him to express other remarks to smear him or frame him. Thus original guy is now not happy and claim what's written is not actually by him but an imposter. heh.

So it seem he totally IDENTIFY under GUEST MODE, the temporary nick of "GUEST BOY" as his very own to use ONLY. If so, why the hell not just register Guest Boy as his exclusive nick.  hahahah.. how silly is that logically for any adult?

I don't post enough to register, but when I do have time to post, I do so in bursts and then get back to my real life. Never before have I seen a situation where someone impersonates a guest and makes defamatory posts with the same name. Why would such a thought even cross a person's mind? It's senseless!

Guest Guest is the default name for any guest who doesn't type in a creative name so it is understandable why that one constantly gets recycled. Many people are lazy. Full stop. But to come up with Guest @ Club actually required some creativity so it ain't cool to screw around and flame against a name like this.

If a poster uses a bunch of different guest nicknames in the same thread the moderators get angry and say they are the same IP address. But now if a poster actually makes a lot of good posts under the same nickname, bad guests who have nothing to contribute get jealous, and try to flame us. That's the issue.

Readers should be able to tell the difference between good guests, bad guests, and newbies who are inexperienced and come to this forum seeking to have questions answered. In my moments of free time, I have tried to be a good guest, and make good posts. Either ban all guests or appreciate the good guests.

10 hours ago, Guest @ Club said:

I don't post enough to register, but when I do have time to post, I do so in bursts and then get back to my real life. Never before have I seen a situation where someone impersonates a guest and makes defamatory posts with the same name. Why would such a thought even cross a person's mind? It's senseless!

Guest Guest is the default name for any guest who doesn't type in a creative name so it is understandable why that one constantly gets recycled. Many people are lazy. Full stop. But to come up with Guest @ Club actually required some creativity so it ain't cool to screw around and flame against a name like this.

If a poster uses a bunch of different guest nicknames in the same thread the moderators get angry and say they are the same IP address. But now if a poster actually makes a lot of good posts under the same nickname, bad guests who have nothing to contribute get jealous, and try to flame us. That's the issue.

Readers should be able to tell the difference between good guests, bad guests, and newbies who are inexperienced and come to this forum seeking to have questions answered. In my moments of free time, I have tried to be a good guest, and make good posts. Either ban all guests or appreciate the good guests.

Sorry but it still sound like you want to have the cake and eat it yourself and expect everything to come up roses. This is not how we do things if we expect some level of order and control.

Examples like if you don't care to use condom at all, you CAN expect sooner or later you will catch something sooner or later. Or leave your car keys in your car all the time and not expect one day it will be driven away. That is how it is unless you take steps to prevent that in society where there STILL are assholes living among us. Coming in here rarely or often is not a justification for your argument for using a guest avatar.. Doing so, you can expect some trouble seeking person will do that sooner or later. So do what you will how you like it lah. Your choice for everyone who thinks like you using GUEST MODE. But remember some sunshine days, you will see some rain. So you see being in GUEST MODE you are still not totally invincible... somethings can still hurt you.

I personally cared enough what I put in words and its effect on others thus register a nick. Anyone who care will do the same I am sure. The nick still does not effect my TRUE IDENTITY outside BW. It's my sincerity with others even when there are the odd vindictive person who screws with me for no reason hiding behind a computer with nick or no nick.

So for good or bad, you know it's MY NICK and anyone can direct hate, replies or criticism TO ME simply because you know its my unique nick. As a anonymous person behind the nick, you know it still can represent something, a defined personality of sort overtime behind the nick. Be it, you agree or not agree with what I put in words in BW. The nick represents me... it's personal in that sense. IF BW continue to allows GUEST MODE, so be it, I can respect that but I will still express my view as a civil person to encourage folks to use a nick.

so please carry on doing it your way. But expect some rainy days.

Edited by upshot

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.