Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

Yes...hardwarezone forum did post his pics later...but they crop off the daughter and wife parts...to reduce exposure.

B4 that, they did mention details eg names, past job etc (enough to google search) but not so direct.

I think i made a wrong decision on impulse...shouldn't have posted the link. My fault. Sorry. 

Guest hunk worthy
2 hours ago, nixorn said:

Yes...hardwarezone forum did post his pics later...but they crop off the daughter and wife parts...to reduce exposure.

B4 that, they did mention details eg names, past job etc (enough to google search) but not so direct.

I think i made a wrong decision on impulse...shouldn't have posted the link. My fault. Sorry. 

only now you know the side effects of stalking? your posts of photo spreads in other posts well say not every hunk would like to be in the limelight even though they should if they are hot but they choose not to. hardwarezone only posted one photo cropped to hide unnecessary people but over here it is a buffet of photos that features other people other than the hunk. it is good to show readers how hunky the stockbroker is but no need to be this extensive.

23 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Looks like he dressed inappropriately for a serious event with the sweat and unbutton shirt anyone has the full pic this photo looks cropped

soball07.jpg?itok=UBVmk7oD

Inappropriate attire for appearing in such news but at least the photo shows that he is indeed hunky and muscular

1 hour ago, Guest hunk worthy said:

only now you know the side effects of stalking? your posts of photo spreads in other posts well say not every hunk would like to be in the limelight even though they should if they are hot but they choose not to. hardwarezone only posted one photo cropped to hide unnecessary people but over here it is a buffet of photos that features other people other than the hunk. it is good to show readers how hunky the stockbroker is but no need to be this extensive.

3 hours ago, nixorn said:

Guys/Gays, please don't be so paranoid. These pics were already publicly viewable in facebook even before this incident was reported in newspapers. These pics contain no nudity or copyrights. If they are people who does not like limelight, they would not have posted so many pics in facebook publicly. Facebook allows people to set their pics to private but they did not,

I fail to see any invasion of privacy or any harm done. Straits Times has already published his full pic, full name and occupation. The reporter could have chosen not to publish his pic like in some other cases. I don't think the public would be so outraged till they harrass him, his wife or family. Anyway, the victim's mother has already said she has forgiven him.

in fact, hardwarezone CSI people were already very sparing and merciful to him. They could have been worse. In some other cases, they CSI the target's employer and wrote to complain to their HR. For example Anton Casey case or the plumb lady who cursed at deaf cleaner at foodcourt.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest INFORM EDISON

Condolences to family ..... RIP...

16-year-old ‘N’ Level student found dead in Sengkang

December 19, 2016
1-116-696x522.jpg

A 16-year-old Greendale Secondary School student was found dead at the foot of Block 298C Compassvale Crescent at about 4.45am today (19 Dec).

In what is believed to be a suicide note, the boy said: “I’m already 16 years old. You’ve raised me for 16 years.

I don’t blame you. Don’t worry about me.”

The boy, Liu Wenjie, was supposed to collect his GCE N Level results today.

Liu’s parents said that they did not put excessive pressure on their son and were satisfied as long as he passed his exams.

His family was to go on holiday in 3 days and the death was a shock to them.

Liu had earlier told his elder brother he was going out to “watch a movie”. His brother said that he thought it was strange that Lui going to see a show at such a late hour, but didn’t stop him.

Police are reportedly investigating the incident.

Guest Neh Neh
31 minutes ago, cutejack said:

So sad.y did he commited suicide?failed in his exam? 

It was written "he was supposed to collect his results today". So he not yet collect his result and he didn't  know the results pass or fail.

RIP.

Committed suicide and died so young at age 16 only. What a fool indeed! If only he will know the consequences early... his soul can not reincarnate before his destined lifespan. His soul 孤魂 now can only wander in the underworld aimlessly perhaps need to wait 60-80 years before his turn to reincarnate.

Guest No point

Could be many reason, result is not necessarily the factor.  May be someone he loves in school is leaving for better school while he was left behind?  16yo, hormones at its rage during this age.  No point speculating over a life lost.

10 hours ago, Guest No point said:

Could be many reason, result is not necessarily the factor.  May be someone he loves in school is leaving for better school while he was left behind?  16yo, hormones at its rage during this age.  No point speculating over a life lost.

Lol..

R u a lawyer?

22 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Committed suicide and died so young at age 16 only. What a fool indeed! If only he will know the consequences early... his soul can not reincarnate before his destined lifespan. His soul 孤魂 now can only wander in the underworld aimlessly perhaps need to wait 60-80 years before his turn to reincarnate.

BULLSHIT!

He was a person like you and me.  His "soul" was neither better nor worse. He was not a fool.  His life was like anyone's life, just shorter.

Don't fall for stupid superstitions and fantasies.

I look at those eyes that see no more, and I want to cry.

Edited by Steve5380

31 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

BULLSHIT!

He was a person like you and me.  His "soul" was neither better nor worse. He was not a fool.  His life was like anyone's life, just shorter.

Don't fall for stupid superstitions and fantasies.

I look at those eyes that see no more, and I want to cry.

Dear Steve,

You and I are suffering in this life because of the sins we committed in our past lives.  Accept our fates and bear with the sufferings so in next life, we will be the ones inflicting the sufferings.

Thank God, I am an atheist.

Mick Davies, a name you will think is a white man , like Betty Davis related / her relative ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_Davis_(album ) ...Are u Correct ???

Versus    Davies, who was sentenced to jail last month, is out on bail pending an appeal.

Above Singer Betty Davis                                                                            Hubei Borned - Singapore Citizen Mick Davies, 56 , who is from China and is now a Singapore citizen living here

Also known as Lan Shili

Wrong !!!!! and he is a Singapore Citizen and not brother of Betty Davies. Is he your Neigbhour ?

You may think you are ion Beverly Hills, living next to him

Forbes-listed former Chinese tycoon sentenced to jail for using someone else's passport to enter Singapore

By Coconuts Singapore November 4, 2016 / 12:55 SGT
Like Coconuts SG on Facebookus Follow Coconuts SG on Twitterus
Passport

Photo: Pixabay

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Once ranked by Forbes magazine as China's 70th richest man, Lan Shili (now a Singaporean citizen) has been jailed for using a passport that wasn't his. 

The 56-year-old — who also goes by the name of Mick Davies — had entered Singapore on July 12 using a Hong Kong Passport that bore the name of Fu Ching.

According to The Straits Times, he got the passport by paying $11,336 to a Vietnamese woman, who also arranged a plane ticket for him to return back home. 

in-art-countdown-icon-128x128x3s.gif?d=14822997390843487.3755673213713
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
opt-out-icon2.png

in-art-soundanimation-icon-41x48.gif

His troubles began when he left Singapore for Guangzhou, China, back in February on a business trip.

A purported complaint of fraud lodged by a former business partner landed him in trouble with the police.

After getting released on bail, he got his passport impounded. 

For three months, he stayed in China — but decided to return to Singapore when he could no longer endure threats by his business partners.

On July 9, he entered Vietnam illegally by boat. In Hanoi, he tried getting a replacement travel document from the Singapore Embassy, but he was told that it would take some time to process his documents. 

Wanting to get back home as fast as he could, he paid off a Vietnamese woman who arranged for his Hong Kong passport and a flight home. It was only on July 27 that Lan was arrested at the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority building. 

He has since been sentenced to five months in jail for making use of a foreign travel document that was not issued to him. The businessman is appealing against the sentence. 

The man isn't a stranger to getting into trouble with the law — he was sentenced to four years in jail in China for tax evasion. 

A businessman who was ranked by Forbes as the 70th richest man in China in 2007, was jailed five months yesterday for making use of a foreign travel document which was not issued to him.

Mick Davies, 56, who is from China and is now a Singapore citizen living here, is appealing the sentence.

Bail of $80,000 pending appeal was allowed.

Also known as Lan Shili, he had admitted to using a Hong Kong passport bearing the name of Fu Ching for travel at Changi Airport's arrival section on July 12.

A well-known entrepreneur and once the richest man in Hubei province, he left a government job at the age of 25 to set up a company with just 270 yuan (S$55) selling computers, according to media reports.

In 2005, he started East Star Airlines to add to his businesses which included real estate, tourism and telecoms.

• G_M changed the title to Businessman, ranked among China's richest in 2007, gets 5 months' jail for passport offence

I am willing to sleep with him once a month if he promise me a simple basic package:

@SGD $25k cash per month,

@credit card expense of $8k,

@1 Good Class Bungalow around Botanic Gardens,

@1 simple Lamborghini

@No kissing

@No rimming...

I hope I am not short-changing myself too much

using ang moh name, china face ,can still get officially accepted by statistics department and garment approving comiittea...duno how it passed, even an immigreyion point, when pastport is handle over, can pass through....really tua gong...wonder at citizenship presentation, how he make up to look like ang mo in order to handshake with ministers or even when sing singa antemn.....or any garment departments, all can pass through....

Guest Time for Real justice

China has a website Skynet which allows the public to report any corrupt officials they spot or suspect immediately especially those on the most wanted 150 list, with possibly rewards. 

So far, the No.2  has been captured after fleeing to Singapore after getting his SG PR and this makes you wonder how many are there still lurking in Sentosa Cove and other PRC ridden estates. Some of them are good at disguise just like that Michael Ching who became a property tycoon in Canada while millions of PRC suffer because of his corruption. 

8 minutes ago, GrayCCC said:

If someone commit suicide,it will definitely be heartbreaking.But don't forget,people will move on,and you will be left behind.

Whoa,I just don't feel right about it.

Decent people don't feel right about suicide. But hearing of one having made the mistake of self-victimization and then coming down on this victim by bashing him with religious lunacies about his soul wandering lost unable to reincarnate is an abuse of self-righteousness.  No one knows what went through the mind of the suicidal.  Otherwise, many suicides could be prevented.

• 1 month later...

Hu Hanxiong in 2010:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/58882-mr-singapore-world-2010-hu-hanxiong/

SINGAPORE: An unemployed man was sentenced to three months’ jail on Wednesday (Feb 1) for a drunken assault on a 47-year-old taxi driver, who suffered irreparable nerve damage and has a permanent scar on his forehead as a result.

Hu Hanxiong, 31, and a friend boarded taxi driver Lee Yew Chye’s vehicle in the early hours of May 24, 2015, after a night out. They told him to take them to Jurong West Street 64.

Mr Lee could tell the men had been drinking, and gave them plastic bags in case they vomited in the taxi. Hu and his friend Tay Wee Seng both vomited inside the taxi, and asked Lee to stop by the side of the road so they could vomit some more.

When they arrived at Jurong West Street 64, Mr Lee had to stop the taxi once more, because Hu did not know which block Mr Tay lived in. Mr Lee called his friend and fellow taxi driver Lim Choong Seng to ask for help with two drunk passengers.

Eventually, Hu was able to direct Mr Lee to Mr Tay’s address at Block 685B Jurong West Street 64. The men alighted without paying the fare of S$41.25 and attempted to enter the lift.

Mr Lee stood between the lift doors to prevent the pair from getting away and demanded payment, but Hu refused. Hu tried to get away again, but Mr Lee once more stopped him by preventing the lift doors from closing.

Hu then pushed Mr Lee to get him out of the lift, and rained punches on the latter's face. Hu then put the taxi driver in a chokehold, grabbed Mr Lee’s arms and swung him against the wall. Mr Lee’s head hit the corner of the wall, causing a 15cm wound that was so deep it cut through his scalp, up to the skull.

Mr Lim, Mr Lee’s friend, had arrived by this time and rushed to his friend’s aid. The police arrived shortly after and arrested Hu.

Mr Lee also suffered persistent vomiting, headaches and giddiness after the assault, and has a permanent scar extending from his scalp to his forehead and face, with permanent nerve damage and numbness.

Hu’s lawyer told the court that his client has paid Mr Lee S$9,108.92 to cover his medical expenses and loss of earnings for the 35 days he was unable to work.

In sentencing Hu to three months’ jail, District Judge Low Wee Ping said it was an “appalling” case. “Yes, you can drink, but no court will ever accept that after drinking, you resorted to violence,” Judge Low said, adding he would have handed Hu “a much higher sentence” had the prosecution pressed for one.

For causing grievous hurt by a rash act endangering human life, Hu could have been jailed for up to four years and fined S$10,000.

- CNA/cy

7 minutes ago, Guest Guests said:

Hu Hanxiong in 2010:

https://www.blowingwind.io/forum/topic/58882-mr-singapore-world-2010-hu-hanxiong/

SINGAPORE: An unemployed man was sentenced to three months’ jail on Wednesday (Feb 1) for a drunken assault on a 47-year-old taxi driver, who suffered irreparable nerve damage and has a permanent scar on his forehead as a result.

Hu Hanxiong, 31, and a friend boarded taxi driver Lee Yew Chye’s vehicle in the early hours of May 24, 2015, after a night out. They told him to take them to Jurong West Street 64.

Mr Lee could tell the men had been drinking, and gave them plastic bags in case they vomited in the taxi. Hu and his friend Tay Wee Seng both vomited inside the taxi, and asked Lee to stop by the side of the road so they could vomit some more.

When they arrived at Jurong West Street 64, Mr Lee had to stop the taxi once more, because Hu did not know which block Mr Tay lived in. Mr Lee called his friend and fellow taxi driver Lim Choong Seng to ask for help with two drunk passengers.

Eventually, Hu was able to direct Mr Lee to Mr Tay’s address at Block 685B Jurong West Street 64. The men alighted without paying the fare of S$41.25 and attempted to enter the lift.

Mr Lee stood between the lift doors to prevent the pair from getting away and demanded payment, but Hu refused. Hu tried to get away again, but Mr Lee once more stopped him by preventing the lift doors from closing.

Hu then pushed Mr Lee to get him out of the lift, and rained punches on the latter's face. Hu then put the taxi driver in a chokehold, grabbed Mr Lee’s arms and swung him against the wall. Mr Lee’s head hit the corner of the wall, causing a 15cm wound that was so deep it cut through his scalp, up to the skull.

Mr Lim, Mr Lee’s friend, had arrived by this time and rushed to his friend’s aid. The police arrived shortly after and arrested Hu.

Mr Lee also suffered persistent vomiting, headaches and giddiness after the assault, and has a permanent scar extending from his scalp to his forehead and face, with permanent nerve damage and numbness.

Hu’s lawyer told the court that his client has paid Mr Lee S$9,108.92 to cover his medical expenses and loss of earnings for the 35 days he was unable to work.

In sentencing Hu to three months’ jail, District Judge Low Wee Ping said it was an “appalling” case. “Yes, you can drink, but no court will ever accept that after drinking, you resorted to violence,” Judge Low said, adding he would have handed Hu “a much higher sentence” had the prosecution pressed for one.

For causing grievous hurt by a rash act endangering human life, Hu could have been jailed for up to four years and fined S$10,000.

- CNA/cy

Ouch poor guy, labelled an 'unemployed' man in news reports, then gets identified as Mr Singapore World with photos, videos and all... It's gonna be hard to live it down. He's not local...?

2 hours ago, mLy_dxkie said:

Hmmm... I am naively hoping they aren't the same guy, 'coz I didn't manage to find links from this article to Hu Hanxiong of Mr Singapore World 2010. If it's really true, then he'll have to pay the price for his violence. Sigh.

Newspaper say pageant winner high chance is same but why he became unemployed? Is there a typo?

2 hours ago, mLy_dxkie said:

Hmmm... I am naively hoping they aren't the same guy, 'coz I didn't manage to find links from this article to Hu Hanxiong of Mr Singapore World 2010. If it's really true, then he'll have to pay the price for his violence. Sigh.

Have to disappoint you. It's him.  

24 minutes ago, bigdanbeam said:

Unemployed, so food and lodging covered for the next 3 months

There must be typo. Freelance personal trainers cannot be called unemployed even though these are not full time 9-6 jobs!

2 minutes ago, CKW said:

It's possible. He may be tough when faced with just one taxi driver.

But once he's inside, it's a different story.

Hanxiong's physique will be intimidating. Another plus for being muscular.

1 minute ago, CKW said:

Neah, he isn't.

I just hate to think what would happen to him once he goes in, especially with his face and small built. 

He small built? You seen him in person?

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.