Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

When I was an educator, I drew a very thick line between my cute students and I. During some adventure and outdoor training, my tight t-shirt drew comments like 'Wahhhh teacher so fit. Can see 6-pack?' The answer was a solid no. Then one day I walked in to the changing room at a public pool lunch time on a Saturday, there stood a naked 11-years old kid wiping himself after shower. 'Good afternoon, Mr Ziz'. One of my students. I said hi to him, changed and went swimming. Sometimes you need to tell your dick to behave for your own benefit in the long run.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Won't it make more sense if the female teacher waits a few years until the guy is no longer a minor?

dont think they minded much releasing the names of Mr William Ding

or even if that underaged girl is still a minor, im sure they will release the names of the other offenders.

double standards do exist

• 2 months later...

Alvin was a scholar who studied law at the National University of Singapore (NUS). Vivian graduated from MMU in Malacca.

But the Malaysian couple, both 23, are making the news for all the wrong reasons -- they have posted online videos and pictures of themselves naked and having sex, even in public places.

They said that they started the blog, which is not private, because they wanted to “share what they do in private with the world”.

But Vivian doesn't want her parents, who are "conservative", to know about the blog.

While they enjoy their 15 seconds of fame, infamy may well last a lot longer.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (Oct 16).

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Referring to this? :P

tumblr_mbfkc8mJQF1rhrardo1_1280.jpg

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Alvin was a scholar who studied law at the National University of Singapore (NUS). Vivian graduated from MMU in Malacca.

But the Malaysian couple, both 23, are making the news for all the wrong reasons -- they have posted online videos and pictures of themselves naked and having sex, even in public places.

They said that they started the blog, which is not private, because they wanted to “share what they do in private with the world”.

But Vivian doesn't want her parents, who are "conservative", to know about the blog.

While they enjoy their 15 seconds of fame, infamy may well last a lot longer.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (Oct 16).

He's a scholar from nus?!?! unbelievable!

A man who stays in a cave.

He's a scholar from nus?!?! unbelievable!

You know him?

This blog has been deleted. Fan mail, please write to: alvivi.swingers@gmail.com.:

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

This blog has been deleted. Fan mail, please write to: alvivi.swingers@gmail.com.:

Click OK.

A message Stop trying appears, click OK.

And voila, it's still there!

More: http://alvivi.tumblr.com/archive

Edited by qedcwc

Click OK.

A message Stop trying appears, click OK.

And voila, it's still there!

More: http://alvivi.tumblr.com/archive

kum sia so kind of u.

1. I tot Vivian was a guy. hehe.

2. y do i keep getting the error message when i click on the small pics?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

kum sia so kind of u.

1. I tot Vivian was a guy. hehe.

2. y do i keep getting the error message when i click on the small pics?

Vivian is usually a girl's name. I dunno how one of your Ministers adopted that name.

Just ignore them and click OK lah. I think they have started to realize that their blog is garnering too much attention that it slowed down their server already. :P

Vivian is usually a girl's name. I dunno how one of your Ministers adopted that name.

Just ignore them and click OK lah. I think they have started to realize that their blog is garnering too much attention that it slowed down their server already. :P

Vivian is a guy's name....

Vivian is a guy's name....

It's a unisex name.

The Vivians I have known in the past were all females.

The Minister was the first male I know to possess the name.

But looks like it's because of the name Vivienne itself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_%28name%29

Vivienne is a common female first name derived from the Latin vivus, meaning "alive." A common alternate spelling is Vivian, which at one time was used mainly for males but is now also commonly used for females.

The same also goes for Julian: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julian

Julian is a common male given name in Australia, Britain, United States, Ireland, Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, France (as Julien), Spain, Latin America (as Julián) and elsewhere.... Some families have taken it as a female name, possibly due to the influence of the French feminine form, Julienne.

Guest straight

wow got 2 hole to screw. might turn straight, stbrianud wannna join me turn straight or y dun u and yr bf shoot one eroctic gay porm to beat this alvin and vivian., u guys belongs to the modern world, where else we old leow no market value. even shoot no one want to see.

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/264806?tid=2

姦女友模仿秀放上网‧新加坡高材生邀网民交换性伴

(新加坡15日讯)国大法律系毕业生,上网公开和女友的性爱照片,还自导自演拍摄强姦女友的模仿秀视频放上网,广邀网民交换性伴侣。

据知情人士透露,这名23岁的陈姓男子来自大马,当初获颁亚细安奖学金来新就读新民中学,过后升上莱佛士初院,在初院时的课外活动是武术。

过后,他以优秀成绩进入国大法律系,最近刚毕业返回大马。

叫网民对性爱姿势评分

上个月,他在网上开通部落格,把自己和女友的性爱照片放上网,还叫网民针对他们的性爱姿势评分。

他还自爆之前带女友来狮城旅游时,在滨海公园体障人士厕所內胡搞,他也把有关照片放上网。

除了照片,他上载了3段性爱视频,他强调第一製作的视频是他自导自演,强姦女友的模仿秀,拍摄和剪辑过程逾小时,视频长达6分钟6秒。

他在部落格留言说,两人很想主演情色片,所以他才拍摄强姦女友的模仿秀视频。

女友毕业自甲多媒体大学

他放上网的视频中,其中一个是两人在吉隆坡酒店胡搞的场面,视频还製作片头,標明他和女友主演。

据新加坡《联合晚报》查知,该名奖学金得主的女友毕业自马六甲多媒体大学,根据他们上载的照片,女友的肚脐穿了两个脐环,右身文了一朵带刺的玫瑰,形象带点叛逆。

女友曾在部落格上留言,问︰“我漂亮吗?我要成为AV明星。我喜欢赤裸上身。"男子也在部落格中呼吁新马两地有兴趣交换伴侣的朋友联络他,甚至在本地论坛转载资讯,叫网民到他部落格瀏览。

他自爆之前在国大时,在面子书放女友的裸照,岂料被同学截图存档,还向学生事务处告状,害他被国大学生事务处召见,差点被踢出大学。

据旧同学爆料,奖学金得主人前人后两个样,人前文静,人后大谈性。

(星洲日报/国际)

Dont say yours or mine, 马新本一家.

Anyway, other than the occasional giggling, the rape play looks quite real.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Dont say yours or mine, 马新本一家.

Anyway, other than the occasional giggling, the rape play looks quite real.

yes, we're originally one until separation. so qedcwc is right to say 'your minister'. sg ties with my or any other countries are based on mutual respect and benefits. there is no big brother, small brother. we're two separate sovereign nations. its this big brother and small brother thinking that makes ties very sour and difficult during Tun Dr. M's/LKY period.

our unique historical baggage will only stall things. its kind of a blessing dato najib took over and things got resolved very quickly, eg. swapping of land parcels (ktm land in sgp), water agreement, iskander.

okie, back to vivian and alvin. actually i find alvin quite cute.

Oh this couple . I saw their video on tumblr , they acted out a fantasy they had , a rape scene , edited the parts and made it quite good . I don't enjoy straight pxxn but it was alright .

Not a bad sex video they have, dun know the moaning sound of alvin is real or fake but watching him fxxking and his moaning sound make me hard.

Bad news for you guys: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2012/10/17/nation/12182362&sec=nation :P

Wednesday October 17, 2012

‘pxxn blog’ couple causes furore

PETALING JAYA: A Malaysian scholar in Singapore created cyber furore after he posted nude erotic pictures of himself and his girlfriend in his blog called Sumptuous Erotica.

Alvin Tan Jye Yee, 24, a National University of Singapore (NUS) law student, and his 23-year-old girlfriend Vivian Lee, also a Malaysian, had uploaded photos and videos of themselves in suggestive posts as well as having sex.

The blog has since been deactivated after both Tan and Lee came under heavy fire over their photos and videos, which have been deemed obscene.

However, both do not regret their actions.

The couple is said to be currently back in Malaysia and Tan has plans to go back to NUS in January to finish his law degree.

Tan had received an Asean scholarship in 2004 and attended Xinmin Secondary School and Raffles Junior College before entering NUS on an Asean undergraduate scholarship.

Tan and Lee had apparently met on Facebook and started their erotic blog after initially uploading their photos there.

“One day, we were fooling around and my girlfriend had the idea of taking nude photos.

“After taking more and more photos, we started to want some sort of recognition for our work so we uploaded them on Facebook but we blurred out the critical parts,” he said when interviewed by Yahoo! Singapore.

He added that they started the blog in September when their photos in Facebook were continuously being flagged and taken down by site administrators.

Tan also told Yahoo! Singapore that both he and Lee have been approached to endorse sex toys and lingerie by companies in Singapore.

The Singapore Straits Times reported that Tan might get into trouble when he returned to Singapore.

Quoting lawyer Bryan Tan of Keystone Law Corp, the daily said Tan might be hauled up for breaching the Films Act for producing and uploading the raunchy videos.

The lawyer also said Tan might have breached NUS rules and code of student conduct.

A NUS spokesman said it could not disclose if Tan was a student because the information was confidential.

The Straits Times also quoted Tan as saying: “What can (NUS) do? Terminate my scholarship or expel me? I can't say I will be fine with it, but if it happens, I can accept it.''

Meanwhile, Guang Ming Daily reported that Lee was unperturbed by the controversy she and Tan had created.

She said she was not worried the matter would upset her family and or about what her parents would think.

Lee said she and Tan did not care what others thought about them and would continue with their “activity” as they both enjoyed it.

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/264919?tid=2

男角:拍强姦视频挑战社会规范‧“国大能把我怎样?”

focus-1016-3.jpg

(新加坡16日讯)网上自导强姦剧,国大法律系奖学金得主囂张放话︰“国大能把我怎样?”,打算明年1月回新加坡完成学业。

国大法律系学生陈杰毅(24岁),不但在部落格上公开与女友的性爱照片,还自导自演拍强姦女友的模仿秀视频放上网,广邀网民交换性伴侣。

据瞭解,陈杰毅2004年获颁亚细安奖学金来新就读新民中学,过后升上莱佛士初院。他目前是国立大学法律系学生,不过去年休学一年,回马来西亚创业。

他的性爱部落格昨天在媒体曝光后,引起网民热议,有人认为他的奖学金可能不保,甚至会被国大开除。

不过,人在马来西亚的陈杰毅接受媒体电访时,囂张地表示要挑战社会的规范,要知道顶限可到哪里。

他说︰“国大能把我怎样?终止我的奖学金或开除我吗?我不能说我毫不在乎,但假如真的发生了,我可以接受。我创立了公司,有自己的储蓄。”

他也表示,將在明年1月回国大完成学业。

他是在上个月开通部落格,把和女友的性爱照与视频放上网,叫网民对他们的性爱姿势评分,还自爆之前带女友来狮城旅游时,曾在滨海公园体障人士厕所內胡搞。

女友提议將性爱视频放上网

陈杰毅的女友李美玲(23岁)毕业自马六甲多媒体大学,曾表示喜欢赤裸上身,想当“AV女星”。

她受访时透露,將两人的性爱照和视频放上网,是她的主意。

她指出,陈杰毅是第一个敢於落实她的想法的男友,“我的前男友都没我开放,我一直认为,赤裸也是一门艺术。”

陈杰毅表示,女友的“大胆”令他吃惊。

“我知道她很开放和敢於尝试新事物,但不知道她会如此大胆,这把我吸引住了。”

他坦言,是女友鼓励他把性爱照公开,他知道如果一旦被揭发,可能失去国大法律系的学位。

普通水准会考获9科A1

陈杰毅成绩优异

陈杰毅成绩优异,中学普通水准会考曾考获9科A1,包括高级马来文。

陈杰毅13岁获亚细安奖学金来新,就读新民中学。由於他之前在马来西亚读的是国民型中学,母语科是马来文,而不是华文,因此进入新民后,选择报读高级马来文。

2005年他参加普通水准会考,考获9科A1的佳绩,包括高级马来文,成为当年39名考获9科A1的优秀生之一,顺利升上莱佛士书院。

他当时受访时说,好成绩是他能给父母最好谢礼,希望將来往医药界发展或当一名律师。

违校规或失奖学金及须赔偿

亚细安奖学金得主若违反校规或触犯法律,可被终止奖学金,並需按毁约进行赔偿。

据瞭解,亚细安奖学金得主须维持一定的成绩和品行水准,若成绩不达標、违反校规或触犯法律,奖学金可能取消並视为毁约,按契约规定进行赔偿。

国大会对陈杰毅採取纪律处分吗?截至截稿为止仍未得到回復。

律师:传播猥褻照视频可罚款监禁

律师警告,网上传播猥褻照和视频触犯影片法令,可面对罚款或监禁

本地律师钟庭辉指出,儘管两人是马来西亚公民,不过若他们进入新加坡,可能因触犯影片法令而被制裁

在影片法令下,任何人在网上分派、发行及出售含猥褻照片、画像或物品,可被罚款2万到4万元,或监禁长达两年,或两者兼施

他也指出,陈杰毅在本地大学念书,他的行为也可能触犯校规。

心理医生:自恋心理在作祟

心理医生指出,陈杰毅和女友的行为是自恋心理在作祟。“他们渴望让人看到(裸体),並加以评论,这就是自恋心理。”

(星洲日报/国际)

This is really irresponsible journalism, having a picture and add on caption attributing Tan as saying " what can Nus do to me ?" is bad taste and malice.

It is very low standard reporting nto expected of a Newspaper.

Well, he DID say that.

It's all over in other newspapers as well.

Even the Temasek Times portal has reported it: http://temasektimes....n-nus-do-to-me/

Btw, here's an update: http://thestar.com.m...0940&sec=nation

Published: Wednesday October 17, 2012 MYT 12:12:00 PM

Updated: Wednesday October 17, 2012 MYT 12:14:02 PM

Law student to face disciplinary inquiry over 'pxxn blog'

PETALING JAYA: The Malaysian scholar who posted nude erotic pictures of himself and his girlfriend in his blog is facing a disciplinary inquiry.

According to the National University of Singapore (NUS), Asean scholarship holder Alvin Tan Jye Yee has been served notice to appear before a board that will take appropriate action against him.

A NUS spokesman told The Straits Times of Singapore that Tan, a law student, is not receiving scholarship funds because he is on a leave of absence. Tan has been advised to take remove the posts.

The spokesman said the university has a rigorous selection process for scholarship recipients based on their academic achievements and personal accomplishments.

"This is not a reflection of all our scholars, most of whom are accomplished students making a meaningful contribution to the NUS community."

Edited by qedcwc

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.