Male HQ

Singapore Local News! + Crime & Punishment (Non Gay) (Compiled)

pinkslut

Guest guess

I read from the papers that the guy actually told her mother through the phone that he will send her back home. But he claimed that he "wasn't in the mood" after the fxxck and made her go home by herself, at 3am no less! Seriously, it tells alot about his character. What a jerk

Guest Guest

I read from the papers that the guy actually told her mother through the phone that he will send her back home. But he claimed that he "wasn't in the mood" after the fxxck and made her go home by herself, at 3am no less! Seriously, it tells alot about his character. What a jerk

Then what? must send her home, buy her breakfast?? you know what's ONS?

Guest Guest F

Seems like any girl can just walk into the police station and report that she got rape, and the guy will become automatically guilty and the onus would be on him to prove he did not rape her. Not too sure whether the law operate this way, and if so, it is really scary.

Guest Guest

Before have sex, just sign a paper stating the consent.

Take a video to show the current state of mind.

Record the ONS to capture whether she enjoy or not.

Always ask 'do u want me to keep fxxking you?'

Simple lohz.

Seems like any girl can just walk into the police station and report that she got rape, and the guy will become automatically guilty and the onus would be on him to prove he did not rape her. Not too sure whether the law operate this way, and if so, it is really scary.

That's how the law in sg protects women. Sadly. And boy can that be abused.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

JOHOR BARU: Despite a jail term totalling 64 years and an order to be collectively caned 52 times, four men who robbed a couple and raped the wife, could still laugh and joke among themselves after the sentence was passed.

The four - Steven Lim Beng Chuan, 21, S. Aramagam, 30, M. Viji Kumar, 29, and B. Devandran, 22 - were earlier seen staring downward in a sombre mood before Sessions Court judge Zambri Bakar.

They had pleaded for leniency after pleading guilty to a total of seven charges against them.

The four men admitted to robbing the couple of more than RM15,000 at their home in Kangkar Pulai, near here, at between 6am and 7am on Feb 28 last year.

Except Viji Kumar, the others admitted to also raping the 27-year-old woman.

Aramagam also forced the woman to perform oral sex on him.

Judge Zambri sentenced Steven Lim and Devendran each to 18 years' jail and ordered them to be given 14 strokes of the rotan for their crimes, robbery and rape.

The judge sentenced Aramagam to 20 years' jail and ordered him to be given 16 strokes of the cane while Viji Kumar was sentenced to 10 years' jail and ordered to be caned eight times.

Each of the four men, however, will only serve 10 years in prison as the judge ordered the jail sentences to run concurrently from the date of their arrest.

After the judge stepped down and left the courtroom, the four men switched to jovial mode and started to joke and laugh among themselves.

They also refused to leave the court room, saying they did not want to be caught on camera by press photographers waiting outside the court.

"What are they going to do with my picture? Are they going to post it up?" one of them was heard saying in Tamil.

A court policeman later led them out through a back entrance.

According to the facts of the case, the husband had woken up and was about to perform his prayers when he noticed the intruders in the house.

One of the men threatened him with a knife while another repeatedly hit him with a golf club.

They then tied up the victim with his wife's clothes. They left him in one room and took his daughter and his wife to another room where three men took turns to rape her.

DPP Norashikin Ibrahim prosecuted the case while all the accused were not represented.

-The Star/Asia News Network

Guest Wrong Person

Aiyo, please lah, i thought is our steven lim that went to Uk that guy, this steven only 21yo, nothing related to the other steven lim, the sg steven who migreted to UK is in his mid 30s already ! Out of topic lah you, some more make a big hooha ! :swear:

Guest brando

JOHOR BARU: Despite a jail term totalling 64 years and an order to be collectively caned 52 times, four men who robbed a couple and raped the wife, could still laugh and joke among themselves after the sentence was passed.

The four - Steven Lim Beng Chuan, 21, S. Aramagam, 30, M. Viji Kumar, 29, and B. Devandran, 22 - were earlier seen staring downward in a sombre mood before Sessions Court judge Zambri Bakar.

They had pleaded for leniency after pleading guilty to a total of seven charges against them.

The four men admitted to robbing the couple of more than RM15,000 at their home in Kangkar Pulai, near here, at between 6am and 7am on Feb 28 last year.

Except Viji Kumar, the others admitted to also raping the 27-year-old woman.

Aramagam also forced the woman to perform oral sex on him.

Judge Zambri sentenced Steven Lim and Devendran each to 18 years' jail and ordered them to be given 14 strokes of the rotan for their crimes, robbery and rape.

The judge sentenced Aramagam to 20 years' jail and ordered him to be given 16 strokes of the cane while Viji Kumar was sentenced to 10 years' jail and ordered to be caned eight times.

Each of the four men, however, will only serve 10 years in prison as the judge ordered the jail sentences to run concurrently from the date of their arrest.

After the judge stepped down and left the courtroom, the four men switched to jovial mode and started to joke and laugh among themselves.

They also refused to leave the court room, saying they did not want to be caught on camera by press photographers waiting outside the court.

"What are they going to do with my picture? Are they going to post it up?" one of them was heard saying in Tamil.

A court policeman later led them out through a back entrance.

According to the facts of the case, the husband had woken up and was about to perform his prayers when he noticed the intruders in the house.

One of the men threatened him with a knife while another repeatedly hit him with a golf club.

They then tied up the victim with his wife's clothes. They left him in one room and took his daughter and his wife to another room where three men took turns to rape her.

DPP Norashikin Ibrahim prosecuted the case while all the accused were not represented.

-The Star/Asia News Network

Who is Steven Lim?

Your friend?

Aiyo, please lah, i thought is our steven lim that went to Uk that guy, this steven only 21yo, nothing related to the other steven lim, the sg steven who migreted to UK is in his mid 30s already ! Out of topic lah you, some more make a big hooha ! :swear:

the one who migrated to UK is not a sgprean. He is/was a Msian who studied in NUS/NTU.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Dennis

Shame the abusers!

I am angered, disappointed, frightened after watching last night news coverage about the abused of an elderly woman at Nightingale Nursing Home.

Watch and read here

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/elderly-woman-mistreated-nursing-home-174803277.html

For the last couple of years, I have been take care of my grandma. It is hard work but it is about love.

Elderly suffers from pain, sometimes they are unable to verbalise the location. They are also unable to specific what and where the discomfort clearly. They usually have brittle bones (usually due to our typical Asian diet). I don’t believe they try to be unreasonable, just the aging is a bitch and pain & discomfort are part of the deal.

I watched in horror that an elderly lady was stripped naked, having to endure the winds from the ceiling fan for 30 minutes. (My grandma will have caught a cold). Then, to be thrown onto the bed (Imagine that she probably has Osteoporosis too). And wailed in pain. Only to be awarded a slap on her mouth.

Please! Where the respect?

I don’t know who to write to…

But I wish that the photos and the names of every single abusers of that elderly be published on all our local papers.

Shame is the best punishment.

These abusers should be banned from working in healthcare or any human related industries.

They are only fit to work with non living things.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Black_Hat

They should work hand in hand with dear Mr Vivian Balakrishnan in clearing the dirty flood water from tanglin mall and orchard road, and man our sewage systems manually. So that we can all live in a "clean and hygienic living enviroment".

Guest imseeker

These abusers should be banned from working in healthcare or any human related industries.

They are only fit to work with non living things.

Not only that, the AGC and police must prosecute those 2 evil witches and slap them with jail terms for criminal assault and abuse of their authority as healthcare workers.

MCYS should also do a thorough review of all elderly nursing homes, kindergartens, mental institutions etc to ensure no similar cases are happening.

Guest Dennis

I really want the abusers' photos and names to be listed on all local papers. They have zero rights to be working in any nursing field.

They have displayed zero love and compassion to elderly. I am sure they too have parents and grandparents - what if their own love ones are ill treated by their caregivers?

This kind of ill treatment and terrible work ethics must be STOPPED immediately! We can't allow this to continue. I'm so glad someone was brave enough to record this episode. Most people would just stand idly by. I applaud the wonderfully courageous person willing to risk their own personal safety to expose this. Thank you for being so brave and daring. Clearly we have to depend on ourselves. The media and the Govt doesn't care about us.

Those abusers should be made to think what if they were subjected to such treatment when they grow old?

Talk about KARMA

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Motherly Gay

Can we safely conclude that the nurses who treated the old lady has no mother. They were borned out of smelly shit and thus they don't know what love is.

Guest Dennis

Check out

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?94912-Elderly-mistreated-at-Nightingale-Nursing-Home-caught-on-tape-%28Braddell-Rd%29

supra8 Yesterday(9 June) 02:44 PM posting.

"Video was sent to Mediacorp news in March and Mediacorp alerted MOH in April.

This news was shown today after May election. Khaw has 'siamed' a bullet."

I wish that the family of the elderly would have log a police report, post the video on youtube.com, and send the video to The New Paper and Chinese evening papers in March. Then, this abuse will not under the lid for so long.

I don't have an axe to grind with any politician. I terribly sorry for that elderly.

Guest Guest

If the victim is a cat or a dog, the abuser will be charged in court for animal abuse.

Hope this 2 idiots will be charge in court and given some jail time.

Just wonder if it is only this 2 idiots that are abusing the patients at this place. Quite unlikely that the rest of the nurses are angels and does not know about the actions of this 2. I hope the police will do a thorough investigation and charge all the culprits including those who knew about the abuses and keep quiet about it.

Guest Netizen

Check out

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?94912-Elderly-mistreated-at-Nightingale-Nursing-Home-caught-on-tape-%28Braddell-Rd%29

supra8 Yesterday(9 June) 02:44 PM posting.

"Video was sent to Mediacorp news in March and Mediacorp alerted MOH in April.

This news was shown today after May election. Khaw has 'siamed' a bullet."

I wish that the family of the elderly would have log a police report, post the video on youtube.com, and send the video to The New Paper and Chinese evening papers in March. Then, this abuse will not under the lid for so long.

I don't have an axe to grind with any politician. I terribly sorry for that elderly.

Moral of the story, if you want instant action from authority never send any video to main stream media. If the video has posted in youtube and linked to any online media it would have gone viral and instead of coming out as outdated news after months it happened.

Guest guest

Believe me incidents like this happens at other nursing home too... and mostly at those abit neglected nursing home. Very sad but just blame it on the way they are run. The head of the nursing home has to been passionate about their jobs, like wise the attendants incharge. Sad to say, nowadays hard to find workers that are so hardworking n caring.. I felt very sad after watching this video. Feel like slapping the women..

Guest Guest

i wonder how single gays will end up when old? it is fun 2 b single when young but come old time, who will take care? better to build meaningful relationship to stay long rather than going to saunas and being treated like ho

i wonder how single gays will end up when old? it is fun 2 b single when young but come old time, who will take care? better to build meaningful relationship to stay long rather than going to saunas and being treated like ho

But even straight married people are dumped at nursing homes and being ill-treated. Hence having children does not mean anything nowadays. So I think the best decision is to stay healthy and no need to be dependent on anyone when one grows old :(

Guest Erotictales

Dear GUEST:

You seemed to have ignored that the lady in this case, is married with children. She still ended up in a nursing home, being abused.

Well, aging singles will have to check into the nursing home by themself lor.

By the way, it seems that most of those staying in the nursing homes are parents themselves, like that lady in the news.

So having children is not a guarantee that you'll not be left to stay alone in old age.

Guest Guest

But even straight married people are dumped at nursing homes and being ill-treated. Hence having children does not mean anything nowadays. So I think the best decision is to stay healthy and no need to be dependent on anyone when one grows old :(

how long 2 stay healthy? forever, u kidding rite? gd luck 2 u guys choosing 2 b single and die alone (unless u have gd brothers sisters)

• 2 months later...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1151349/1/.html

SINGAPORE: A trainer with Millenia Walk's Fitness First gym has been charged with molest after allegedly outraging a woman's modesty there.

It is believed the incident took place on 22 October 2010.

31-year-old Mohamad Herman Kasmin allegedly touched the woman near her breasts.

The big, bespectacled Herman was first charged with the offence in July.

His pre-trial conference will be held on 26 September.

If convicted, he can be jailed up to two years and fined or caned.

- CNA /ls

that's why whenever I go for massage , I will just request for a male therapist ( and hack care how the reception would respond ) ... what happen if the woman accuse me of molesting a lady therapist ... 真的·是垭口无言,no matter what the law would always side the women .....

• 1 month later...

5266032-sphj.jpg

Jasmond Ong Chun Wee, 31, admitted to two charges of trespassing into a kindergarten and a childcare centre and two of causing alarm and defacing the walls of the childcare toilet. Two other similar charges were considered. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

A salesman was jailed for six months and fined $2,500 on Thursday for criminal trespass and intentional harassment.

Jasmond Ong Chun Wee, 31, admitted to two charges of trespassing into a kindergarten and a childcare centre and two of causing alarm and defacing the walls of the childcare toilet. Two other similar charges were considered.

The court heard that he felt sexually aroused on April 7 this year and entered the PAP Kindergarten in Pasir Ris Drive 6 to write obscene messages on the classroom whiteboard. He left after masturbating for a few minutes.

Then on Aug 1, he felt a sexual urge. He went to Nissi Childcare, also in Pasir Ris, to act out his fantasies of having sex with young girls, drinking their urine and eating their faeces.

I won't even eat my own shit to survive in a barren dessert, let alone eating others' for sexual gratification.

This trend better not catch on or Vitagen n other live probiotic companies wil go out of business.

He should have came to me for special treatment and cure. I pity him for taking his urge into his own hands and screwed up in the toilet...literally speaking. So for all gorgeous and handsome hunks out there, if you are caught in the same dilemma, you know where to seek help.

Bcos u taste like urine and faeces? Or u look like a 7 yo girl? WTH?

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I wondered what he wrote on the walls of the PAP kindergarten ...... :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

In the first case of its kind, a district court heard yesterday about a man who claimed to have fantasies about eating the faeces of children.

Jasmond Ong Chun Wee, a 31-year-old sales representative, admitted to trespassing into two kindergartens, defacing the walls of a toilet and writing obscene messages on the whiteboard in a classroom.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Sanjiv Vaswani told the court that Ong was on his way to a provision shop in April when he passed a PAP Community Foundation kindergarten in Pasir Ris Drive 6.

Feeling sexually aroused, he entered the premises.

There, he wrote down on a whiteboard his fantasies involving little girls, urine and faeces.

The next day, a teacher became alarmed when she saw the scribbling and made a police report.

DPP Vaswani said that on Aug 1, Ong entered Nissi Childcare, also in Pasir Ris, and headed for the toilet, expecting to find improperly disposed diapers, with which he would fantasize and masturbate.

He found several used diapers, which he took with him, smearing their contents on the walls of the childcare centre.

The Straits Times understands that Ong has already been examined by a psychiatrist and found to be free of psychotic symptoms, although he has 'dysfunctional personality traits'.

He had previous convictions for committing obscene acts, outraging the modesty of a five-year-old girl and criminal trespass.

He pleaded for leniency, saying he realised he had wronged all the persons involved.

District Judge Roy Neighbour sentenced him to six months' jail and fined him $2,500. Two other charges were taken into consideration during sentencing.

• 2 months later...
Guest $ boy $ girl

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory201201311530-308359.html

读者爆料,指貌美中国女,染病后仍站街卖淫,记者佯装试探踢爆,中国女当场翻脸,惊动警方到场。

《新明日报》日前接到一封读者来函,指一名在芽笼31巷站街的妓女“小夏”(假名),在身染性病后,却还是照样接客。

该读者来函申诉,他因与“小夏”开房后,自己也中招染病,所以才决定踢爆对方,希望警惕他人。

为进一步证实,记者根据线索,佯装顾客联络上“小夏”,并在谈妥价格后,与她约在裕廊西一带的组屋楼下见面。

碰面前,“小夏”非常谨慎,频频通过电话联络,加以试探记者的身份,以策安全。然而,碰面后,记者与“小夏”当面攀谈,不到2分钟,“小夏”就开始起疑,决定取消约定,并准备离开。

为阻记者离开找2友人到场;‘我没病,我不是出来做的…’。完整报道,请翻阅31.01.2012《新明日报》。

• 4 weeks later...
Guest revealme

SINGAPORE: A young couple has been charged in court with extorting S$6,000 from a 22-year-old man.

Yap Siew Ting, 17, and Soh Zhi Ren Alexander, 21, allegedly tried to extort money from Ng Yong Cheng on 8 January 2012 at about 5.40pm from a Marsiling Drive flat.

They were among four suspects arrested on Tuesday in Marsiling for their alleged involvement in an Internet love scam syndicate.

Two other suspects were arrested in Ang Mo Kio.

The couple had allegedly threatened to upload a nude video of Ng onto the Internet if the victim refused to pay them.

If convicted of extortion, the two face a jail term of two to seven years.

They will also be liable to caning.

Yap and Soh are suspected to be the masterminds of the group, where a girl befriends men online and gains their trust.

This would take place on popular Internet website Alamak.com, where webcam chats would take place between them.

Once a victim's trust is gained, the suspect will undress to persuade the male victim to strip in front of the webcam.

The suspect will then record it and blackmail the victim.

The six arrested have allegedly extorted about S$100,000 from at least five victims so far.

- CNA/ck

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Yeah. I can't believe that there are people condoning the acts of the guy and saying that she deserves it just because the guy is "hot"? Why I said the girl wasn't totally blameless was because she seem to be too careless in her actions. She should have at least a friend by her side if she wanted to go on a partying spree, to help look out for her.

You talk as though the guy must be 100% guilty and the girl is completely non-blameworthy??

Were you at the scene? Did you record their acts down on video? :whistle:

Guest Passingthru

Whatever the case, it seems like the definition of rape has become very blurred. Perhaps I'm seriously mistaken for saying this but I can't help but wonder whether "classic" rape victims, ie, from the excesses of war, child abuse, the trafficked, the abducted, the drugged, the cornered....etc feel insulted by this woman who had seemingly ample choice in the matter and scenario joining their ranks. I wonder if these victims are resentful that their "straight forward" cases are unable to access such "sweet justice" while a questionable woman is so "lucky".

Straight or gay, 色字头上一把刀.

阿弥陀佛,善哉,善哉.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• G_M changed the title to 4 months' jail for man who molested Scoot stewardess on board flight to Singapore
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.