Male HQ

Would it be okay to fart during anal sex?

Guest Kemetse

Guest Kemetse

Was so embarassed during one of my encounter in a sauna. While being fucked by a hunky cute Filipino guy, suddenly I farted when he pulled it out. It sounded like "haaaaahhh!!!"

As is there was a gust of wind from a hair dryer. we just both laughed and continued fucking. Any similar experience like mine?

Guest Guest - Sam

Mine was not during anal sex, but when I was being rimmed. It was a Sat at Ten Mens...this cute guy was giving me a wonderful rim...and I was really enjoying it...became too relaxed and then it happened. I was so embarassed...he stop for a split second and continued to rim. I was in heaven. Kissed him deeply after that. Hope to meet him again...I remember he helps out in his family business.

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2017 at 10:59 PM, Guest Guest - Sam said:

Mine was not during anal sex, but when I was being rimmed. It was a Sat at Ten Mens...this cute guy was giving me a wonderful rim...and I was really enjoying it...became too relaxed and then it happened. I was so embarassed...he stop for a split second and continued to rim. I was in heaven. Kissed him deeply after that. Hope to meet him again...I remember he helps out in his family business.

N he helped in yr personal bizz too.lol

• Guest locked this topic